User Tag List

Page 5596 of 6774 FirstFirst ... 459650965496554655865594559555965597559856065646569660966596 ... LastLast
Results 55,951 to 55,960 of 67735

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    :O Lol. I'm glad it's still new news to some people.

Not only.
    You're feminine. Not that its a bad thing, or anything.
    Likes Forever liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by AffirmitiveAnxiety View Post
    Reference to a certain bleaching thread?
    No it's Evee's interesting little website that he mentioned.

Nested
    [Interviewer: "What was it like to be defined by being beautiful?"]
    Connelly: "It's uncomfortable to talk about - there's no way to come off right! If you say you are beautiful, you sound obnoxious, and if you deny it, doesn't that sound obnoxious?"

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Invincible View Post
    You're feminine. Not that its a bad thing, or anything.
    It's difficult. But some women are more comfortable while others are like he's not masculine enough for me. It's a 50/50. For men, it's more of repulsive often haha. I don't cross dress or anything, but sometimes my clothes can surprise people especially where I'm at where is SJ central.
    Connelly: "It's uncomfortable to talk about - there's no way to come off right! If you say you are beautiful, you sound obnoxious, and if you deny it, doesn't that sound obnoxious?"

It's difficult. But some women are more comfortable while others are like he's not masculine enough for me. It's a 50/50. For men, it's more of repulsive often haha. I don't cross dress or anything, but sometimes my clothes can surprise people especially where I'm at where is SJ central.
    Yeah, I know. I bet you have more women friends than guy friends. Am I right? For me, I dress simply. I am pretty low maintenance. I like simple things, when it comes to appearance. I always have, and will.

To be honest, I just move with the rhythmn. I seem straightfoward, until you probe me lol.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Invincible View Post
    Yeah, I know. I bet you have more women friends than guy friends. Am I right? For me, I dress simply. I am pretty low maintenance. I like simple things, when it comes to appearance. I always have, and will.

To be honest, I just move with the rhythmn. I seem straightfoward, until you probe me lol.
    I'd imagine so. I make often more acquaintances with women because they usually just want to get in a relationship, if I am just one on one rather than a group of friends. When I was younger simple was best for me. Now I like more flashy and stylish clothes, I have gotten soo much more interested in fashion after high school. How do you not seem straightforward if people look into you deeper? Is it true that you're actually less sure than you appear when people get to know you? I think it works with me in that sense. Although I try to be more honest and truthful with every person that I meet, so sometimes you'll hear the straightforward and others a more watery answer.

I'd imagine so. I make often more acquaintances with women because they usually just want to get in a relationship, if I am just one on one rather than a group of friends. When I was younger simple was best for me. Now I like more flashy and stylish clothes, I have gotten soo much more interested in fashion after high school. How do you not seem straightforward if people look into you deeper? Is it true that you're actually less sure than you appear when people get to know you? I think it works with me in that sense. Although I try to be more honest and truthful with every person that I meet, so sometimes you'll hear the straightforward and others a more watery answer.
    Yeah. For me, I can make friends with both genders pretty easily, if I want to. I like making new friends and finding out about new people. Relationship wise, I am pretty loose. I not overly into relationships, nor do I feel the need to be in one all the time, but when I do get into one, I don't look at gender. I look more at the person as a whole. Not so much appearance wise, more so inwardly. When I look at a person, I see them as a being. A soul held in a vessel.

For me, I am more into a person's motives, thoughts, actions and words as to how they look/smell/touch me etc. If I can have an honest relationship with someone, and we are both free to be ourselves and know that we can benefit each other in ways both known and unknown, then I am happy enough to proceed.

When people look at me and find out I am less straightforward, I guess I am speaking in the sense that I am much more complex inwardly than I appear outwardly. People are shocked by my answers and the things I say/do. They start to take me a lot more seriously, and respect me a lot more. I think this tends to come out a lot more when I am in a small group, or a one-on-one conversation.

Am I less sure inwardly? Yes and no in a sense. Inwardly, I think everyone is less sure than themselves. Everyone has a bravado they put on to a degree. Everyone wears a mask, like Machiavelli said. Everyone has an extroverted/introverted persona, depending on the circumstances. Everyone is insecure in some sense. Even the most confident people have their hang-ups. Y'know?

Yes, I try to be as honest as I can. Not in a brutal way, but in a tough love sense. If something needs to be said, I will say it. If someone needs to know something, they will know it. I do care, but I'm not sugarcoating something that could jeopardize a person in the long term, especiall people I care about.

Yesterday four wild boars, today hail. Hmmm, signs?
    “The world is full of obvious things which nobody by any chance ever observes." A.C. Doyle

across the universe Array Olm the Water King's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    459 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII

Likes BadOctopus, Evee liked this post

Suave y Fuerte Array BadOctopus's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

I love sharks. I'd rather swim with sharks than dolphins.
    WOOP WOOP WOOP
    Likes Olm the Water King liked this post

noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH Array Mademoiselle's Avatar
    MBTI
    -NTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LIE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by BadOctopus View Post
    I love sharks. I'd rather swim with sharks than dolphins.
    Why?
    '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
    ||||||||||||
    …Order >> Chaos >> Order
    ————