User Tag List

  1. #55851
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Posts
    2,374

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan View Post
    Apologies are not acceptable. Lana is superior to livestock in every way, shape, and form!
    Know your place, cassowary. I am the high priestess and I AM THE VOICE OF LANA. I am her!

  2. #55852
    The Senate Osprey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Posts
    8,256

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Evee View Post
    Know your place, cassowary. I am the high priestess and I AM THE VOICE OF LANA. I am her!
    Since you are the high priestess of Lana, I must defer to your wisdom. Can you quote something from the holy scripture Tropico?
    Forget the dead you've left; they will not follow you.
    The vagabond who is rapping at your door, is standing in the clothes you once wore.

  3. #55853
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Posts
    2,374

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan View Post
    Since you are the high priestess of Lana, I must defer to your wisdom. Can you quote something from the holy scripture Tropico?
    Why have you asked me to quote the sacred text Tropico? You have no business in this temple. Begone, interloper!

  4. #55854
    The Senate Osprey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Posts
    8,256

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Evee View Post
    Why have you asked me to quote the sacred text Tropico? You have no business in this temple. Begone, interloper!
    I need sustenance so that I can continue to spread the gospel of Lana.
    Forget the dead you've left; they will not follow you.
    The vagabond who is rapping at your door, is standing in the clothes you once wore.

  5. #55855
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Posts
    2,374

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan View Post
    I need sustenance so that I can continue to spread the gospel of Lana.
    Emus come from Australia and they have three toes on each foot.

  6. #55856
    The Senate Osprey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Posts
    8,256

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Evee View Post
    Emus come from Australia and they have three toes on each foot.
    Don't most birds have three toes? I guess some have four.
    Forget the dead you've left; they will not follow you.
    The vagabond who is rapping at your door, is standing in the clothes you once wore.

  7. #55857
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Posts
    2,374

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan View Post
    Don't most birds have three toes? I guess some have four.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bird_anatomy#Feet

    Zygodactyl is weird. I had a budgie who had feet like that.

  8. #55858
    Suave y Fuerte BadOctopus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Posts
    3,275

    Default

    Are people really wearing stirrup pants again? I wore those when I was seven.
    WOOP WOOP WOOP

  9. #55859
    2Uniq4u Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI Ni
    Posts
    6,283

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    I want a cream-filled churro. Thanks @EJCC .
    Sun: ♈️ Moon: ♓️ Ascendant: ♒️
    obviously you're going to get nothing from reading this
    Likes EJCC liked this post

  10. #55860
    The Senate Osprey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Posts
    8,256

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BadOctopus View Post
    Are people really wearing stirrup pants again? I wore those when I was seven.
    What the hell are stirrup pants?
    Forget the dead you've left; they will not follow you.
    The vagabond who is rapping at your door, is standing in the clothes you once wore.

Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread
    By Giggly in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 750
    Last Post: 05-20-2017, 06:13 AM
  2. [NT] Random thought thread (NT version)
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 10-22-2016, 04:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts