User Tag List

Page 5585 of 7146 FirstFirst ... 458550855485553555755583558455855586558755955635568560856585 ... LastLast
Results 55,841 to 55,850 of 71456

Thread: Random Thought Thread

  1. #55841
    came back haunted Array EJCC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx
    Posts
    17,762
    Quote Originally Posted by Nørrsken impersonating EJCC
    It's strange. I keep banning morons, but they keep signing up? What is this?
    ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw + wampus (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!
    Likes chickpea, Also liked this post

  2. #55842
    Senior Member Array Opal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,479

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    Reminds me of a less-bleak Nihilist Arby's...

  3. #55843
    Permabanned Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Posts
    2,374

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan View Post
    I'm just saying Lana Del Rey is awesome, and anyone who doesn't like her deserves to freeze in the 9th level of hell. You need to prove that you're on board with Lana.
    Likes Forever liked this post

  4. #55844
    The Senate Array Osprey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Posts
    8,236

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Evee View Post
    OMIGOD a photo of Lana!
    Forget the dead you've left; they will not follow you.
    The vagabond who is rapping at your door, is standing in the clothes you once wore.

  5. #55845
    came back haunted Array EJCC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx
    Posts
    17,762

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Opal View Post
    Reminds me of a less-bleak Nihilist Arby's...
    I hadn't heard of that, but it's amazing!

    "You are what you eat. You are arbys sliders. You are small & insignificant. You are sliding towards inevitable doom. You satisfy no one."
    Quote Originally Posted by Nørrsken impersonating EJCC
    It's strange. I keep banning morons, but they keep signing up? What is this?
    ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw + wampus (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

  6. #55846
    Senior Member Array Opal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,479

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    I hadn't heard of that, but it's amazing!

    "You are what you eat. You are arbys sliders. You are small & insignificant. You are sliding towards inevitable doom. You satisfy no one."
    You have to sift for highlights, but some of them are great.
    Likes EJCC liked this post

  7. #55847
    Permabanned Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Posts
    2,374

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan View Post
    OMIGOD a photo of Lana!
    Likes uumlau, Also liked this post

  8. #55848
    The Senate Array Osprey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Posts
    8,236

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Evee View Post
    How dare you demean holy Lana's goddess-like visage by comparing her to livestock? I demand that the forum enact rules that make defamation of Lana Del Rey a bannable offense.
    Forget the dead you've left; they will not follow you.
    The vagabond who is rapping at your door, is standing in the clothes you once wore.

  9. #55849
    Permabanned Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Posts
    2,374

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan View Post
    How dare you demean holy Lana's goddess-like visage by comparing her to livestock? I demand that the forum enact rules that make defamation of Lana Del Rey a bannable offense.
    I'm sorry.

    I know I'm not perfect.. But I am always trying to be better.

  10. #55850
    The Senate Array Osprey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Posts
    8,236

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Evee View Post
    I'm sorry.

    I know I'm not perfect.. But I am always trying to be better.
    Apologies are not acceptable. Lana is superior to livestock in every way, shape, and form!
    Forget the dead you've left; they will not follow you.
    The vagabond who is rapping at your door, is standing in the clothes you once wore.

Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread
    By Giggly in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 699
    Last Post: 03-04-2017, 07:01 AM
  2. [NT] Random thought thread (NT version)
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 10-22-2016, 04:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •