User Tag List

Page 5560 of 6765 FirstFirst ... 456050605460551055505558555955605561556255705610566060606560 ... LastLast
Results 55,591 to 55,600 of 67645

Thread: Random Thought Thread

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    I love it when they test the tornado sirens... they sound so eerie and midwestern
    Same for tornadoes.

They do air raid sirens here, in case the Japanese attack.

Google "chemtrails" Array Bush Did 9/11's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNtP
    Enneagram
    359 sp/so
    Socionics
    LIE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Evee View Post
    Lolwut?
    I interpret it as -- the purpose of 'school' is to educate, and something that's easy doesn't educate.
    However,
    Quote Originally Posted by Hard View Post
    Then it would no longer be called school.

If it's easy it's not worth doing.
    I think something can be nice, calm, simple, and creative, but also challenging.
    J. Scott Crothers
    Founder, Truthtology, est. 1952
    Prophet and Channel, God Almighty
    Author, the Holy scripture Elevenetics

"Just as jet fuel cannot melt steel beams, so too cannot the unshakeable pillars of Truthtology ever be shaken, whether by man, nature, or evidence."
    - Elevenetics
    Likes Evee liked this post

MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    Same for tornadoes.

They do air raid sirens here, in case the Japanese attack.
    despite living in the midwest for 30+ years, I have yet to see a tornado and I'm the type of idiot who runs outside to look whenever there's a tornado warning! I feel that I'm being robbed of my birthright

wouldn't the arrival of the Japanese make Californians happy? more sushi and anime and such! I thought you west coasters were into that sort of thing
    Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to invent boredom? -Terry Pratchett

Google "chemtrails" Array Bush Did 9/11's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNtP
    Enneagram
    359 sp/so
    Socionics
    LIE Ni

despite living in the midwest for 30+ years, I have yet to see a tornado and I'm the type of idiot who runs outside to look whenever there's a tornado warning!
    I've seen more tornadoes down south than I ever had in the midwest. We've had two very bad ones in my area within the past few years.
    J. Scott Crothers
    Founder, Truthtology, est. 1952
    Prophet and Channel, God Almighty
    Author, the Holy scripture Elevenetics

"Just as jet fuel cannot melt steel beams, so too cannot the unshakeable pillars of Truthtology ever be shaken, whether by man, nature, or evidence."
    - Elevenetics

waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by jscrothers View Post
    I've seen more tornadoes down south than I ever had in the midwest. We've had two very bad ones in my area within the past few years.
    When I was in college, I spent a summer in Missouri, and there were tornado sirens. I'll admit I was a little rattled. Those thunderstorms were awesome, though.
    Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

despite living in the midwest for 30+ years, I have yet to see a tornado and I'm the type of idiot who runs outside to look whenever there's a tornado warning! I feel that I'm being robbed of my birthright

wouldn't the arrival of the Japanese make Californians happy? more sushi and anime and such! I thought you west coasters were into that sort of thing
    I've seen a couple of funnel clouds, been within 3 miles of one that ended up decimating a small town and my kid's school. They're ornery little weather phenomena, and louder than the sirens.

We are into that sort of thing, the true invasion was quiet and successful and a-ok.

MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by jscrothers View Post

I grew up and currently live in one of the tornado-iest regions on here... it's just that every time we get one it's in a location I can't see

when I was taking shop in high school we had a tornado warning and were supposed to go and hide... however, our teacher was so incredibly laid back that several of us even crawled out the window to try and get a glimpse. we couldn't see a thing. turns out that if we'd been on the north side of the building instead of the south we would have seen a funnel cloud... and many more similar instances

the south does get a disproportionate number of tornadoes anymore... what are you guys DOING down there?

Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan View Post
    When I was in college, I spent a summer in Missouri, and there were tornado sirens. I'll admit I was a little rattled. Those thunderstorms were awesome, though.
    did it make you think of silent hill?

yeah... we do get some fantastic thunderstorms!

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    I've seen a couple of funnel clouds, been within 3 miles of one that ended up decimating a small town and my kid's school. They're ornery little weather phenomena, and louder than the sirens.

We are into that sort of thing, the true invasion was quiet and successful and a-ok.
    had one tornado recently destroy exactly one house in the dead center of a subdivision right next to where I work... didn't touch anything else

they won your hearts and minds (and tastebuds)
    Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to invent boredom? -Terry Pratchett
    Likes Qlip liked this post

across the universe Array Olm the Water King's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    459 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII

Thanks to my Mercury trine Neptune aspect in my astrological chart: I often caught myself spacing out and daydreaming everywhere I go.

Whenever I board the bus, I will always look for a window seat, and then I will look outside the window and start daydreaming away.

~ Daydreams about the future
    ~ Daydreams about mbti
    ~ Daydreams about astrology

I'm a talented daydreamer too, I can daydream away without anyone noticing it. I just need to stare out the windows and pretend I am admiring the sceneries, and nobody is able to figure out that I am in lalaland.

Somehow, I managed to figure out how to daydream on the bus without anyone noticing it:

1) Put on headphones and pretend to be listening to music
    2) Pretend to be reading a book
    3) Look out of the window and pretend to be admiring sceneries
    4) Pretend to be asleep

ggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Array Anaximander's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan View Post
    Hmmm, I disagree. I'd have to conclude:

Edit: This is regarding post # 55585, not # 55586
    Quote Originally Posted by Evee View Post

I wanna play!

Likes Osprey liked this post