User Tag List

Quote Originally Posted by BadOctopus View Post
    Today on the drive home from work, I was going about ten miles over the speed limit, but apparently that wasn't fast enough for the guy behind me, because as he floored the gas pedal and sped around me, he gave me the finger. He was probably in his mid-forties, and sporting a horrendous crew-cut. I couldn't help but laugh. Seriously, the finger? That is one of the most pathetic, immature things a person can do. It's only marginally less childish than sticking your tongue out at someone. It just makes you look like an idiot. Or someone who escaped from an '80s punk band.
    Those damn punk rockers . . .

A fool and his money are soon elected.

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by uumlau View Post
    From the examples in the video I think we have replaced the ; with #
    Im out, its been fun
    Likes Qlip liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

It's vindicating to see this. I'm not saying Americans abroad don't deserve a bad rap, I'm just saying that other nations get off way too easily.

Hashtag. Sounds like an illegal substance.
    A fool and his money are soon elected.

MBTI
    BEWB
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Hashtag. Sounds like an illegal substance.
    What would you do for some hashtag?
    Likes Kas liked this post

The Green Jolly Robin H.
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    "i shut the door and in the morning
    it was open
    -the end"

Olemn slammed his hammer and from the sparks on the metal of his anvil came the spheres of the heavens.

Sayrah blew life into the spheres and they moved. From her wheel she weaved the names of people in to mystery.

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    It's vindicating to see this. I'm not saying Americans abroad don't deserve a bad rap, I'm just saying that other nations get off way too easily.
    The Turks are supporting this guy they describe the shopkeepers as jackals, apparently they are not popular at all, and the guy had a gold chain, mobile and watch stolen, he was also stabbed, broke his hand and was injured during the battle.

He fought the entire town because the asshats wouldnt accept his apology for dropping some drinks from a fridge by accident.

Guy has righteous indignation on his side if you ask me.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    The Turks are supporting this guy they describe the shopkeepers as jackals, apparently they are not popular at all, and the guy had a gold chain, mobile and watch stolen, he was also stabbed, broke his hand and was injured during the battle.

He fought the entire town because the asshats wouldnt accept his apology for dropping some drinks from a fridge by accident.

Guy has righteous indignation on his side if you ask me.
    Serves me right for just watching the vid. Sounds epic.
    Likes Lark liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by BadOctopus View Post
    Today on the drive home from work, I was going about ten miles over the speed limit, but apparently that wasn't fast enough for the guy behind me, because as he floored the gas pedal and sped around me, he gave me the finger. He was probably in his mid-forties, and sporting a horrendous crew-cut. I couldn't help but laugh. Seriously, the finger? That is one of the most pathetic, immature things a person can do. It's only marginally less childish than sticking your tongue out at someone. It just makes you look like an idiot. Or someone who escaped from an '80s punk band.
    Yeah, but it makes people feel better. And some people get upset when you flip them off. Once, I was angry about someone's shitty parking job. So, I flipped off the truck. I didn't see any people nearby, it was just to make me feel better. And then these two ugly rednecks jumped out from behind it and started running after my car with their fists in the air and yelling obscenities at me. That's when I learned the power of the middle finger.