User Tag List

Page 5530 of 7086 FirstFirst ... 453050305430548055205528552955305531553255405580563060306530 ... LastLast
Results 55,291 to 55,300 of 70851

Thread: Random Thought Thread

  1. #55291
    Senior Member Array Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    10,972

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BadOctopus View Post
    Today on the drive home from work, I was going about ten miles over the speed limit, but apparently that wasn't fast enough for the guy behind me, because as he floored the gas pedal and sped around me, he gave me the finger. He was probably in his mid-forties, and sporting a horrendous crew-cut. I couldn't help but laugh. Seriously, the finger? That is one of the most pathetic, immature things a person can do. It's only marginally less childish than sticking your tongue out at someone. It just makes you look like an idiot. Or someone who escaped from an '80s punk band.
    Those damn punk rockers . . .

    Even the lowest whisper can be heard—over armies—when it's telling the truth.

  2. #55292
    Active Member Array Poki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    xSTP
    Posts
    9,043

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by uumlau View Post
    From the examples in the video I think we have replaced the ; with #
    Take what I say with a grain of salt, because that's all it is compared to the ocean of complexity when it comes to actions and real life.
    Likes Qlip liked this post

  3. #55294
    Post Human Post Array Qlip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    8,833

    Default

    It's vindicating to see this. I'm not saying Americans abroad don't deserve a bad rap, I'm just saying that other nations get off way too easily.

  4. #55295
    Senior Member Array Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    10,972

    Default

    Hashtag. Sounds like an illegal substance.
    Even the lowest whisper can be heard—over armies—when it's telling the truth.

  5. #55296
    Doodletown Piper Array Osprey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Posts
    8,210

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Hashtag. Sounds like an illegal substance.
    What would you do for some hashtag?
    Likes Kas liked this post

  6. #55297
    The Green Jolly Robin H. Array GarrotTheThief's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Posts
    1,641
    "i shut the door and in the morning
    it was open
    -the end"




    Olemn slammed his hammer and from the sparks on the metal of his anvil came the spheres of the heavens.

    Sayrah blew life into the spheres and they moved. From her wheel she weaved the names of people in to mystery.

  7. #55298
    Senior Member Array Lark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    19,079

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    It's vindicating to see this. I'm not saying Americans abroad don't deserve a bad rap, I'm just saying that other nations get off way too easily.
    The Turks are supporting this guy they describe the shopkeepers as jackals, apparently they are not popular at all, and the guy had a gold chain, mobile and watch stolen, he was also stabbed, broke his hand and was injured during the battle.

    He fought the entire town because the asshats wouldnt accept his apology for dropping some drinks from a fridge by accident.

    Guy has righteous indignation on his side if you ask me.

  8. #55299
    Post Human Post Array Qlip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    8,833

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    The Turks are supporting this guy they describe the shopkeepers as jackals, apparently they are not popular at all, and the guy had a gold chain, mobile and watch stolen, he was also stabbed, broke his hand and was injured during the battle.

    He fought the entire town because the asshats wouldnt accept his apology for dropping some drinks from a fridge by accident.

    Guy has righteous indignation on his side if you ask me.
    Serves me right for just watching the vid. Sounds epic.
    Likes Lark liked this post

  9. #55300
    Classic Array Grand Admiral Crunch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so
    Posts
    1,288

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BadOctopus View Post
    Today on the drive home from work, I was going about ten miles over the speed limit, but apparently that wasn't fast enough for the guy behind me, because as he floored the gas pedal and sped around me, he gave me the finger. He was probably in his mid-forties, and sporting a horrendous crew-cut. I couldn't help but laugh. Seriously, the finger? That is one of the most pathetic, immature things a person can do. It's only marginally less childish than sticking your tongue out at someone. It just makes you look like an idiot. Or someone who escaped from an '80s punk band.
    Yeah, but it makes people feel better. And some people get upset when you flip them off. Once, I was angry about someone's shitty parking job. So, I flipped off the truck. I didn't see any people nearby, it was just to make me feel better. And then these two ugly rednecks jumped out from behind it and started running after my car with their fists in the air and yelling obscenities at me. That's when I learned the power of the middle finger.

Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread
    By Giggly in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 698
    Last Post: 02-24-2017, 11:42 PM
  2. [NT] Random thought thread (NT version)
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 10-22-2016, 04:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •