User Tag List

Page 553 of 6773 FirstFirst ... 5345350354355155255355455556360365310531553 ... LastLast
Results 5,521 to 5,530 of 67721

Thread: Random Thought Thread

The Duchess of Oddity Array Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

I love my sweater!

Oh my god, it turns out I'm not the only one who's afraid of telephones! Lady Gaga is afraid of telephones too! Only she has a different reason.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

figsfiggyfigs

Just found a blog I started 6 months ago, where I was supposed to post 1 picture each day. 1 picture that I would take with my camera, to remind myself to always carry around my camera(take memories of my surroundings). xP

I only posted 2.

Starcrossed Seafarer Array Aquarelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

My only meeting of the day was just canceled. I seriously should have taken the morning off.
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

Klingon Warrior Princess Array Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

One of my professors this semester is a WoW nerd who used to work for Blizzard Entertainment.

I like this guy already.
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

don't fence me in Array sui generis's Avatar
    MBTI
    esTJ
    Enneagram
    875 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESTx

Dear asshole-

Don't bid on my ebay auctions if you don't intend to pay. Don't fucking send me a message two weeks after the closing date saying "may i cancel this transaction".

Not only do you fail at capitalization and punctuation, but... NO. I don't deserve to be out the final value fee and listing fee just because you're a dumbass.

Slobbery kisses,
    m
    Murphy Brown: What is it with us? Why can't we take the easy road once in awhile?
    Avery Brown: Because it's boring and dishonest and uncomfortable, like wearing a pair of shoes all day that pinch your feet.

approx 55% ES, 90% TJ

facettes de la petite mor Array Words of Ivory's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

Early night for me.

ZZZZzzzzZZZZZzzzzZZzzzz...

"Life calls out the meaning of pure jubilance,
    if you'll only take the time to hear it."
    ~ Words of Ivory ~

figsfiggyfigs

FUCK YES! I finally got that admission letter!!! * takes off clothes and goes streaking*

^ yipppppy!!!!!! congrats
    Fe | Ni | Se | Ti ... 3w4 ... Lawful Neutral ... Johari -Nohari

Senior Member Array Idec Sdawkminn's Avatar
    MBTI
    EPIC

Conversation:

Rich (salesman): So I sent these to the customer and it was returned… sent to self and in house and it goes through?? Using Hotmail account now till you guys get it fixed.. please advise.
    Rich: Jason, I am going nuts….. How can I send out a bulk email without having them all come back…. I have done it for ever and this past year I have had nothing but problems!! I need to do my job and don’t know how any more. Should I use Yahoo or Hotmail?? Need answers asap…
    (Previously, his contact list was messed up and he had spaces at the ends of many of them causing them to not be sent. I had already addressed this with him before and he was supposed to have fixed them)
    Me: Are there still spaces at the ends of the email addresses?
    Rich: Now I am unable to receive a co-workers email... Really.
    Rich: (using his hotmail account) This is a said day my friends... having to use a hotmail account to talk to IT ... what are we going to do?
    Rich: (back to using his work email) Are you receiving this email??
    Me: Yes I'm receiving it. Who's email can't you receive?
    Rich: Tyler Macalister, who knows who else.. I need this mess figured out buddy… I can’t work like this, I have customer calling upset and angry.. Others just wanting off my email list etc.. something has changed? I have never had this much trouble, even when I was sent out 500 emails at a time??

This is honestly how I view his last email: Tyler McAllister (correct spelling), possibly others. Unhelpful passive demand. Unhelpful complaint. Unhelpful examples. Unhelpful inquiry. Unhelpful comparison to past.

Part of me really, really wants to email that to him, but I'm not going to because part of me knows it would be really bad and it would get back to my boss and get me in trouble. I know he's just frustrated, but it is frustrating to me when they include so much filler and bloat their answers. It turns me off to even fixing their problems at all. Especially since I'm pretty sure it is working fine and it's probably a user error.
    "I see you're drinking 1%. Is that because you think you're FAT? 'Cause you're not. You could be drinking whole milk if you wanted to."

Music listening habits

Damnit!!

Bruises, pulled muscles, cuts, grazes, injured ego, now a damn cold, how much harm can one ill conceived trek in the wilds have?!