User Tag List

Page 5513 of 6784 FirstFirst ... 451350135413546355035511551255135514551555235563561360136513 ... LastLast
Results 55,121 to 55,130 of 67835

Thread: Random Thought Thread

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Hard View Post
    For the second night in a row, I have had cookies for dinner. It's important to note, that I did not plan this, but merely idly snacked until I noticed I was full. I'd say oops, but it's cookies, and cookies can't be wrong.
    For some reason I imagine you staying up on computer on a work night, way past your normal bedtime, and as you sink your teeth in and take your first ride down decadence highway, all of a sudden "Damn, it feels good to be a gangster" becomes the soundtrack to the experience.
    Likes Hard liked this post

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Se

Quote Originally Posted by Stigmata View Post
    For some reason I imagine you staying up on computer on a work night, way past your normal bedtime, and as you sink your teeth in and take your first ride down decadence highway, all of a sudden "Damn, it feels good to be a gangster" becomes the soundtrack to the experience.
    I have had experiences that aren't that far off from that late at night in lab .
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/sp

Fish-frying Friday.

America
    Fuck Yeah
    Comin' again to save the motherfucking day, yeah
    Eyewitness Describes France Train Attack Foiled by 2 US Service Members
    Take the weakest thing in you
    And then beat the bastards with it
    And always hold on when you get love
    So you can let go when you give it
    Likes Bush Did 9/11, Tellenbach, Ghost liked this post

I am craving so badly for new knowledge. I know many people hate school, but I LOVE school. I love learning new knowledge. I want to learn as much things as possible.
    The only thing that I need now is money. Money, where are you? I need you!

Seriously, I don't mind living in a library my entire life. Humans are social animals eh? Well, I can always socialize with and talk to those books!
    Likes Jaguar, N/A liked this post

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Destiny View Post
    I am craving so badly for new knowledge. I know many people hate school, but I LOVE school. I love learning new knowledge. I want to learn as much things as possible.

Seriously, I don't mind living in a library my entire life. Humans are social animals eh? Well, I can always socialize with and talk to those books!
    How about a tandem with a native speaker of a language you want to learn or improve on? Or get some teach yourself books on some interesting skills from your local public library. That should cost next to nothing.

Also, there's organisations like this: https://www.khanacademy.org/
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari
    Likes Destiny liked this post

MBTI
    :}

Quote Originally Posted by Destiny View Post

Oh yeah I get you. There are so many different resources at college, and interest to be burrowed out in the fringes of classes. Really getting into the indepth aspects of computer programming this year, took a few classes in high school and everything so far has been review but so excited. I really liked learning that stuff initially so hopefully it comes back with the new wave of aspects to figure out.

Thats the goal. And to learn something distinctive instead of having all of this random stuff on varied interests.

Now if I only didn't have to take a writing class...

Good luck
    Likes Destiny liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Likes Osprey, N/A liked this post

It’s very refreshing outside right now.
    “The world is full of obvious things which nobody by any chance ever observes." A.C. Doyle

The Green Jolly Robin H. Array GarrotTheThief's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

The man in the sky with blue sky mask said, "pwd," and behold there was a great white light that descended from the center of the galaxy through the universe and solar system strait upon a stone which laid on earth in a small village, where there was a drought.

And then the holy, Processor, said, "print working directory," and all the electrons rejoiced singing Selah Selah Selah.

(I read in my chair as I spin gloriously in circles and exclaim the narrative in ardor and imagined faith, the kind imagined by an actor as he reads Shakespeare)
    "i shut the door and in the morning
    it was open
    -the end"

Olemn slammed his hammer and from the sparks on the metal of his anvil came the spheres of the heavens.

Sayrah blew life into the spheres and they moved. From her wheel she weaved the names of people in to mystery.
    Likes Osprey, Alaska liked this post