User Tag List

Page 5492 of 6764 FirstFirst ... 449249925392544254825490549154925493549455025542559259926492 ... LastLast
Results 54,911 to 54,920 of 67638

Thread: Random Thought Thread

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    I wonder if we have an psychopaths on the forum. I wonder what the online profile of a psychopath is.
    Pink and white kittens
    by @magpie
    Likes Osprey liked this post

Suave y Fuerte Array BadOctopus's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

I don't understand why we don't have poutine in the U.S. It's freaking French fries covered in gravy and cheese curds. You'd think Americans would be all over that shizz.
    WOOP WOOP WOOP

Quote Originally Posted by sunyata View Post
    Arkham Asylum is so good - ridiculously good. I don't like the sequels...

No charm.
    I've heard good things about Arkham City. It sounds like Arkham Knight is the last one they're making.

Quote Originally Posted by BadOctopus View Post
    Wow, shows how much I remember from playing Asylum. I can barely recall Croc being in that.

I love the animated series. It inspired me to read the comics way more than any of the Batman films did.
    Croc is in the sewers and he keeps emerging from the water and charging at you.

The cartoon is great! Just bought series 2 on dvd. I've never read the comics, but I did stumble upon a few graphic novels or compendiums the other day at Barnes & Noble. It has piqued my interest. I may have to pick 'em up one of these days, although I hardly have the patience to read. Fortunately, there are pictures for the attention-impaired.

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Kas View Post
    Guys, could anyone recommend me spanish tv series? Interesting with not very difficult vocabulary and no dialects...
    If you buy or rent DVDs for old US TV series, many are dubbed and subtitled in Spanish. I don't know if that would serve your purposes since you didn't say exactly why you need a Spanish-language series.

I'm playing around with French. I have the DVDs for Seinfeld and Curb Your Enthusiasm, and they are dubbed and subtitled in French. So I watch an episode in English, then I watch it again with the French turned on. I pause the DVD, practice saying the French in the subtitle, then listen to the French in the dubbing (which isn't necessarily the same). It's great practice and easily done over dinner or while exercising. My French is improving greatly.

I think Seinfeld also has Spanish dubbing and subtitles. Plenty of other series have Spanish dubbing and subtitles; it's more common than French dubbing and subtitles.

(I cross-posted this in a thread about learning foreign languages in the Academics and Careers forum: Are you learning a new language?)

The Green Jolly Robin H. Array GarrotTheThief's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

The fool looks up as he walks off a precipice
    The magician looks down as he raises his wand
    And the Man of Constant Sorrow
    the Made Man
    the Man of Many faces
    looks to the horizon
    For bison
    "i shut the door and in the morning
    it was open
    -the end"

Olemn slammed his hammer and from the sparks on the metal of his anvil came the spheres of the heavens.

Sayrah blew life into the spheres and they moved. From her wheel she weaved the names of people in to mystery.
    Likes Qlip liked this post

MBTI
    ENTJ

As a man or woman focus on thine chosen Magik within so too does he or she focus above so that the two are one.

Let those with ears hear so they may groweth thine red and white roses and lilies.
    it was open
    -the end"

Olemn slammed his hammer and from the sparks on the metal of his anvil came the spheres of the heavens.

Sayrah blew life into the spheres and they moved. From her wheel she weaved the names of people in to mystery.

Quote Originally Posted by Destiny View Post
    Jobs with 9-to-5 hours tend to drain out my energy. It takes so much effort for me to arrive there on time. I need a job that doesn't have any schedules.

My ideal job is one that allows me to be creative, allows me to work at my own pace, and doesn't have 9-to-5 fixed schedules, I wish I can find such a job, but it doesn't seem to exist on planet earth.
    And you're an SJ? Imagine being an intuitive perceiver and working 9-5.

Likes Xann, Ghost liked this post

MBTI
    ENTJ

Man and woman must grip the flaming rung of will with one hand and the flaming ring of destiny with the other and bring them forth together as the skin on their palms seers; for only by agony can one birth the light of joy.

And forty camels or something.
    it was open
    -the end"

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Se

I am resisting the urge to work, and am making myself stay home and "relax". It's not working well .
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari

MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Blobfish View Post
    And you're an SJ? Imagine being an intuitive perceiver and working 9-5.

try 7 to 6:30 then *sigh*

having to work sucks regardless of type
    Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to invent boredom? -Terry Pratchett