User Tag List

Page 5480 of 6766 FirstFirst ... 448049805380543054705478547954805481548254905530558059806480 ... LastLast
Results 54,791 to 54,800 of 67656

Thread: Random Thought Thread

The Green Jolly Robin H. Array GarrotTheThief's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Underpaid
    Overworked
    Smarter than you
    But always the fool
    Your's truly
    gayrot the thief
    "i shut the door and in the morning
    it was open
    -the end"

Olemn slammed his hammer and from the sparks on the metal of his anvil came the spheres of the heavens.

Sayrah blew life into the spheres and they moved. From her wheel she weaved the names of people in to mystery.
    Likes Osprey, Evee liked this post

MBTI
    eSTP

Projection at it's finest

Me and GF sitting at a restaurant with 9 week old son. She does something and apparently my son got this disgusted look on his face and it went on and....blah, blah, blah. Me and my GF we're both looking at him and his expression didn't change and was more or less a blank stare. Sometimes I wonder about people's ability to read others. Goes along lines of "what you see should control what you believe, over what you believe controlling what you see" i know, people will lie and hide to skew what you see so it's not 100% true.
    Take what I say with a grain of salt, because that's all it is compared to the ocean of complexity when it comes to actions and real life.

Quote Originally Posted by Poki View Post
    Projection at it's finest

Me and GF sitting at a restaurant with 9 week old son. She does something and apparently my son got this disgusted look on his face and it went on and....blah, blah, blah. Me and my GF we're both looking at him and his expression didn't change and was more or less a blank stare. Sometimes I wonder about people's ability to read others. Goes along lines of "what you see should control what you believe, over what you believe controlling what you see" i know, people will lie and hide to skew what you see so it's not 100% true.
    Anis Nin (yeah, the erotic writer) said that we dont see the world as it is, we see the world as we are and I couldnt fault that.

The mood swings of people I know account for the atmosphere around them and all the attitudes people display about them but then they take the same atmosphere and attitudes as evidence that everyone has an unjustified and unjustifiable grudge against them. How you stop that or change that I dont have a clue.

Suave y Fuerte Array BadOctopus's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Rain, dammit, rain!!!
    WOOP WOOP WOOP

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

sometimes i think sometimes i don't this isn't deep i know but you're gonna think i'm trying to be deep but i'm not, i just feel like we should all do drugs today. lets burn the universe to the ground and watch while laughing and sipping shakes.that have kahlua in them. it will be great we will be gods, also you'll finally be able to find that thought you've been looking for since grade 6. and none of what matters now will matter tommorow.
    by @magpie

MBTI
    eSTP

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    Anis Nin (yeah, the erotic writer) said that we dont see the world as it is, we see the world as we are and I couldnt fault that.

The mood swings of people I know account for the atmosphere around them and all the attitudes people display about them but then they take the same atmosphere and attitudes as evidence that everyone has an unjustified and unjustifiable grudge against them. How you stop that or change that I dont have a clue.
    You have to teach observation of what is, not what's thought or felt or assumed. Look outward, not inward. The mind can set you free, but it can also trap you. People have to be taught how to use it, not let it use them.
    Take what I say with a grain of salt, because that's all it is compared to the ocean of complexity when it comes to actions and real life.
    Likes Lark liked this post

MBTI
    jedi
    Enneagram

The shepard is slave to the sheep.

I've long thought there was a degree of control in servitude. The worst though is the meeting of two servants.
    the bees made honey in the lion's skull

Likes Osprey liked this post

across the universe Array Olm the Water King's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    459 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII

Need new space-themed signature. Any suggestions?

Likes ESFJ liked this post

Suave y Fuerte Array BadOctopus's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Sultan of Beans View Post
    Need new space-themed signature. Any suggestions?
    Pleiades?

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...48da3801d6.jpg
    WOOP WOOP WOOP
    Likes Osprey, Olm the Water King liked this post

across the universe Array Olm the Water King's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    459 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by BadOctopus View Post
    That's pretty good, but I'm looking for something a bit more "psychedelic" lol.

It doesn't need to be real, it could be fantastical.