User Tag List

Page 5478 of 6782 FirstFirst ... 447849785378542854685476547754785479548054885528557859786478 ... LastLast
Results 54,771 to 54,780 of 67815

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Google "chemtrails" Array Bush Did 9/11's Avatar
    MBTI
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp
    Socionics
    yδN None

Quote Originally Posted by jscrothers View Post
    https://twitter.com/HillaryClinton/s...38115514007553

I.. uhm. Hmm.

Dude, stop trying to cater to the under 25 crowd. Just stop. You're old. You're embarrassing yourself. You're embarrassing your party. You're embarrassing the entire human race.

Snap. I'm not above acknowledging that either (a) I'm wrong, or (b) these kids were also hired by the campaign managers.

J. Scott Crothers
    aka "Bush Did 9/11"; aka "jscrothers"; aka "bologna"
    Founder, Truthtology, est. 1952
    Prophet and Channel, God Almighty
    Author, the Holy scripture Elevenetics

"Just as jet fuel cannot melt steel beams, so too cannot the unshakeable pillars of Truthtology ever be shaken, whether by man, nature, or evidence."
    - Elevenetics

Quote Originally Posted by Inis Mona View Post
    Socially I am retarded... I don't know where general politnes ends or begins, I don't know how to adhere to social norms, I don't get hand shaking and I don't know whether I should say bye to someone, or jump like a rabbit... Fe, where the hack are you?
    Being a social retard isn't always a bad thing, in fact, some of my favorite people in this world are social retards. Why? I will explain my views below.

I have some relatives whom I haven't seen for more than 10 years, I have no idea who they are, and when they saw me, they would start bombarding me with questions, "So are you working or schooling at the moment? What job are you working in? What is the name of the company where you are working at?"

^ I can't help but to feel pissed off by all the small talks. And they are also making me feel very uncomfortable with those questions, because they are like a bunch of strangers to me, and revealing personal information about myself to strangers makes me feel uneasy.

I would much rather hang out with a social retard any day. At least the social retard doesn't piss me off with all the small talks.

Person A: Aloof and unfriendly
    Person B: Smiley, chatty, and always asking questions

If I have to choose between these two people to hang out with, I will definitely choose Person A over Person B. I know I sound like a weirdo here, but I feel more comfortable around Person A than Person B. I can't help but to feel anxious around Person B, despite the fact that they may be more friendly.

So if you are a social retard, please don't ever change this nature of yours, because there are actually people out there who appreciate social retards
    Likes Fay liked this post

waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Destiny View Post
    Being a social retard isn't always a bad thing, in fact, some of my favorite people in this world are social retards. Why? I will explain my views below.
    I'm proud to be a social retard. Retard pride!
    Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!
    Likes Destiny liked this post

Snap. I'm not above acknowledging that either (a) I'm wrong, or (b) these kids were also hired by the campaign managers.

The red head demonstrates Clinton's concern for white minorities.

Google "chemtrails" Array Bush Did 9/11's Avatar
    MBTI
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp
    Socionics
    yδN None

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    The red head demonstrates Clinton's concern for white minorities.
    And the chick on the phone on the left represents how connected Clinton actually is to youngins
    J. Scott Crothers
    aka "Bush Did 9/11"; aka "jscrothers"; aka "bologna"
    Founder, Truthtology, est. 1952
    Prophet and Channel, God Almighty
    Author, the Holy scripture Elevenetics

"Just as jet fuel cannot melt steel beams, so too cannot the unshakeable pillars of Truthtology ever be shaken, whether by man, nature, or evidence."
    - Elevenetics

MBTI
    eSTP

Failed logic.

I do xyz, I am people, you are people, you must do xyz also
    Take what I say with a grain of salt, because that's all it is compared to the ocean of complexity when it comes to actions and real life.
    Likes gromit, Osprey liked this post

PSA: if people can smell your perfume from across the coffee shop, and they continue to be able to smell it after you leave, you are wearing an inappropriate quantity.
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.
    Likes SD45T-2 liked this post

And the chick on the phone on the left represents how connected Clinton actually is to youngins
    I sort of think this could be a stock photo of people at a comedy gig and Clinton has been air brushed or photo shopped into the picture.
    Likes Bush Did 9/11 liked this post

waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Has anyone ever read the biography of Fred Phelps on Wikipedia? It's really interesting.
    Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!

Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan View Post
    Has anyone ever read the biography of Fred Phelps on Wikipedia? It's really interesting.
    How so?