User Tag List

Page 5464 of 6769 FirstFirst ... 446449645364541454545462546354645465546654745514556459646464 ... LastLast
Results 54,631 to 54,640 of 67688

Thread: Random Thought Thread

I find it really hard to drink eight glasses of water in winter. I can barely get two down my throat.
    Night is another candle

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Wixiw View Post
    I find it really hard to drink eight glasses of water in winter. I can barely get two down my throat.
    I wouldn't make light of this, it's a pretty serious issue.

Here, let's do this. Let's setup a telethon and hopefully we can get individuals from poorly developed countries to call in and volunteer to donate their prayer, bartering tokens (non-perishables, mal-nutritioned live stock, crudely weathered rocks, ect), and time so we can have the resources available to cure this growing epidemic.

Also, you might wanna check for rabies -- I here that's a pretty common side effect.
    Likes Raffaella liked this post

mein, memeself, and MeMe Array meme duchess's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 so/sx

BLAH. I just found that there was a compilation of about 1100 pictures of the grade I'm in from this past year. Some of the pictures included me and I've only seen 2 but that was enough to make my stomach drop. I absolutely hate looking at pictures that other people take of me, especially when it's with other people. It doesn't help with the fact that I'm insecure and constantly concerned about how I appear to other people. I think I'm just gonna close the folder down and think to myself, "Ignorance is bliss." I know that people have grown used to how I look, maybe just somewhat appalled at first but they've gotten used to it. But I still haven't and I just really, really hate it. Ugh.

*only interacts with other memes such as (me x2)-self (two negatives = a positive) who regularly use the font comic sans unironically*

Retired Member Array
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII Fi

My government is embarrassing.

It is very nice to be on my lovely coast again. I am taking Peter Pan bus to CT at this very moment to visit dear ones there. Sipping coffee and scrolling through websites and looking out the window at the soggy Boston morning.

So relaxing!

I didn't realize how much Id gotten used to absence of public transit in Denver.
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

i want to punch a plastic skull
    by @magpie

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    i want to punch a plastic skull
    Do you own a plastic skull?
    “The world is full of obvious things which nobody by any chance ever observes." A.C. Doyle

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Kas View Post
    Do you own a plastic skull?
    no
    by @magpie

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by gromit View Post
    It is very nice to be on my lovely coast again. I am taking Peter Pan bus to CT at this very moment to visit dear ones there. Sipping coffee and scrolling through websites and looking out the window at the soggy Boston morning.

So relaxing!

I didn't realize how much Id gotten used to absence of public transit in Denver.
    i think we need to start a bar called soggy bottoms, their probably is one. we need to go to a bar called soggy bottoms. it will have bar tenders in those fancy vests with pocket watches and top hats.

and have 2 and half foot dwarf named pip that wears the news paper boy clothes from the 30s
    by @magpie
    Likes gromit liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    no
    I can see the problem.
    “The world is full of obvious things which nobody by any chance ever observes." A.C. Doyle