User Tag List

Page 5457 of 6774 FirstFirst ... 445749575357540754475455545654575458545954675507555759576457 ... LastLast
Results 54,561 to 54,570 of 67735

Thread: Random Thought Thread

mein, memeself, and MeMe Array meme duchess's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 so/sx

Do you ever just realize how much power you have as a human being? You're in the kitchen, leaning on the counter while your mom is making food and dicing onions or whatever. While she's dicing, you can literally just press the blade down and move it towards one of her fingers to cut one of her fingers off and it's so simple??? Like... you can just do it. You can kill someone, push your friend into a a lake, burn your phone... and so many things are so easy to do and yet the consequences are so severe. I don't know, it's just... damn. You, as a human, have so many choices and options and the numerous possibilities there are out there if you do or don't do something and the combination of all of your life choices is just... these thoughts are really getting to me LOL.

*only interacts with other memes such as (me x2)-self (two negatives = a positive) who regularly use the font comic sans unironically*
    Likes N/A, Qlip liked this post

MBTI
    :}

Quote Originally Posted by Meme Duchess View Post
    Do you ever just realize how much power you have as a human being? You're in the kitchen, leaning on the counter while your mom is making food and dicing onions or whatever. While she's dicing, you can literally just press the blade down and move it towards one of her fingers to cut one of her fingers off and it's so simple??? Like... you can just do it. You can kill someone, push your friend into a a lake, burn your phone... and so many things are so easy to do and yet the consequences are so severe. I don't know, it's just... damn.
    Yes, and how arbitrary these rules of society are. How regimented, and how particular. Everything is just a construct and distraction, life is not what we really choose to make it- it has pretty much been made for us. We have supressed power, but also the strength to supress it.

And on another totally unrelated note, my mom just texted me saying she got me a surprise and I am exciting myself in the great suspense of it all. This.
    Likes meme duchess liked this post

I really want some eggs

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

can we hurry up and vote for the president why do we have to wait so long. i don't want to listen to politics for the next year sorry but all of sudden everyone becomes experts but i doubt very few are. and i'm just like idgaf the president isnt the actual leader so it doesn't matter who wins its what the puppet masters want will get the president is just a face.i think i was meant to live in a monarchy i don't liike making decisions
    by @magpie

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    I really want some eggs
    That should be an easy problem to solve, right?

waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    can we hurry up and vote for the president why do we have to wait so long. i don't want to listen to politics for the next year sorry but all of sudden everyone becomes experts but i doubt very few are. and i'm just like idgaf the president isnt the actual leader so it doesn't matter who wins its what the puppet masters want will get the president is just a face.i think i was meant to live in a monarchy i don't liike making decisions
    I'm curious to see how this race will unfold. It will be fascinating to watch. I'm pretty glad I don't live in an absolute monarchy.
    Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    I really want some eggs
    find an ovulating woman. they exist
    by @magpie

Suave y Fuerte Array BadOctopus's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Reading Rainbow is on Netflix streaming. Unfortunately, the 'Play' button is right on top of LeVar Burton's face, so it looks like he has a white circle around his mouth.
    WOOP WOOP WOOP

waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by BadOctopus View Post
    Reading Rainbow is on Netflix streaming. Unfortunately, the 'Play' button is right on top of LeVar Burton's face, so it looks like he has a white circle around his mouth.
    I heard an updated version of the theme song on Youtube, where they made it more "dancey." It kind of pissed me off. It struck me as inappropriate, but you don't have to take my word for it.
    Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Cool Only the best picture comparison ever.

This is still my favorite picture comparison ever:

[Interviewer: "What was it like to be defined by being beautiful?"]
    Connelly: "It's uncomfortable to talk about - there's no way to come off right! If you say you are beautiful, you sound obnoxious, and if you deny it, doesn't that sound obnoxious?"
    Likes Osprey liked this post