User Tag List

Page 5456 of 6780 FirstFirst ... 445649565356540654465454545554565457545854665506555659566456 ... LastLast
Results 54,551 to 54,560 of 67797

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Suave y Fuerte Array BadOctopus's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

For anyone who missed this when The Avengers 2 came out:

Freakin' Hawkeye.
    WOOP WOOP WOOP
    Likes Crabs, uumlau liked this post

Permabanned Array

So I've been thinking about Fringe... and realized there's a very cheesy message about love for a cork in a very basic plothole. The problem with the idea of an alternate universe with alternative us who have made different decisions in life, is that in order for there to be the same people at all, you would need millions of years of every indevidual making the exact same romantic and sexual decisions, even if under different circumstances, the exact same sperm needs to reach the exact same ovary generation after generation. Essentially - love needs to function as destiny for the setting to work at all.

I observed a very strange thing this evening, after the sun had set the sky was totally purple, everything was changed as though I was wearing tinted glasses or contacts, everyone else in my household saw it and people were commenting on social media about a purpley haze, this was weird, like being in the heart of the northern lights.

Wouldnt be surprised by reports of UFOs or something X-Files like.

My early August resolution is to find the appropriate threads for my thoughts. After this one.

waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Kas View Post
    Art. Although it's my never-ending discussion with friend who is archeologist
    I left my SEPTA pass in the wrong pair of pants, so I had to postpone it for now, but I promise I will honor my vague commitment to a bunch of strangers tomorrow.
    Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Comparison of Star Trek and Star Wars

Quote Originally Posted by Wikipedia
    Both franchises promote philosophical and political messages, though Star Wars not as much as Star Trek. The main philosophies of Star Trek convey the ethics of exploration and interference and how to morally deal with a new situation when faced by it. Creator Gene Roddenberry was inspired by stories like Gulliver's Travels that implied a morality tale.[4] The main philosophical messages in Star Wars are the ethics of good against evil and how to distinguish one from the other. The philosophy of Star Wars also preaches against the totalitarian system and preaches in favor of societies that give equality to citizens.
    Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!

Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan View Post
    I left my SEPTA pass in the wrong pair of pants, so I had to postpone it for now, but I promise I will honor my vague commitment to a bunch of strangers tomorrow.
    Hope so. Otherwise a bunch of strangers will be disappointed.
    Well you can always tell us a lie.
    “The world is full of obvious things which nobody by any chance ever observes." A.C. Doyle

I love fireworks
    “The world is full of obvious things which nobody by any chance ever observes." A.C. Doyle

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Kas View Post
    Hope so. Otherwise a bunch of strangers will be disappointed.
    Well you can always tell us a lie.
    uhhhh....

Likes N/A, Crabs, Mane liked this post