User Tag List

Page 5452 of 6772 FirstFirst ... 445249525352540254425450545154525453545454625502555259526452 ... LastLast
Results 54,511 to 54,520 of 67719

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Suave y Fuerte Array BadOctopus's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    Leave it to Tumblr, lol. So many well-meaning but trigger-happy young people.

/ wow, I sound old
    They're probably the same hypersensitive college kids that Jerry Seinfeld can't stand performing for. The ones who feel like they should be offended on behalf of people who really couldn't care less.

On that note, @Frosty6226, I am deeply offended by your latest avatar, on behalf of dark wizards everywhere.
    WOOP WOOP WOOP
    Likes Osprey, Crabs liked this post

MBTI
    :}

Quote Originally Posted by BadOctopus View Post
    They're probably the same hypersensitive college kids that Jerry Seinfeld can't stand performing for. The ones who feel like they should be offended on behalf of people who really couldn't care less.

On that note, @Frosty6226, I am deeply offended by your latest avatar, on behalf of dark wizards everywhere.
    Attachment 14392

I'll go down the chain of command then, build up your tolerance to your allies being crushed.

waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!
    Likes Bush Did 9/11 liked this post

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

thinking about going to that lady's house and asking to borrow a knife, but i dunno if i should i mean i did accidently walk into her place instead of mine as i was not paying attention. i could offer her pizza.
    by @magpie

across the universe Array Olm the Water King's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    459 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by BadOctopus View Post
    (Those are some killer graphics.)

Yeah, it's pretty fun! Even though it's basically just... counting. A lot of counting. But when you win 18 points in one hand, it's super satisfying.

Cribbage reminds me of M*A*S*H, because that's how Winchester got stuck at the 4077th. He won like, $700 bucks from a colonel in a cribbage game, and the guy sent him to Korea to avoid paying him back. Bad day to be good at cards.
    Oh cool. Will try it sometime.

And yeah, great graphics. And that was actually the remake :P This was the original:

Likes Osprey, Qlip liked this post

Google "chemtrails" Array Bush Did 9/11's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNtP
    Enneagram
    359 sp/so
    Socionics
    LIE Ni

My watch is rude to me.

One might say that it is in, fact, Pavlovian rude.
    J. Scott Crothers
    Founder, Truthtology, est. 1952
    Prophet and Channel, God Almighty
    Author, the Holy scripture Elevenetics

"Just as jet fuel cannot melt steel beams, so too cannot the unshakeable pillars of Truthtology ever be shaken, whether by man, nature, or evidence."
    - Elevenetics

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

My cousin, who lives in a hipster part of Berlin, just posted a selfie of herself in the fruit and vegetable section of her supermarket with Ai Weiwei.

Less likely to happen in this small tow of ours (though not impossible as we at least have a decent university).
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari
    Likes Qlip, Olm the Water King liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Red Herring View Post
    My cousin, who lives in a hipster part of Berlin, just posted a selfie of herself in the fruit and vegetable section of her supermarket with Ai Weiwei.

Less likely to happen in this small tow of ours (though not impossible as we at least have a decent university).
    This is the hipster dream scenario. It's like you're playing hipster keyword bingo.
    Likes Red Herring, JocktheMotie liked this post

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    This is the hipster dream scenario. It's like you're playing hipster keyword bingo.
    Her neighborhood sports the largest organic supermarket in Europe, if that helps. Not sure though if that is where the pic was taken.

She and her better half are both working in advertisement (does that add to the stereotype or would it be considered a no-go for hipsters as it means being a sell-out?)

They are really sweet people though, I swear!!!!
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Red Herring View Post
    Her neighborhood sports the largest organic supermarket in Europe, if that helps. Not sure though if that is where the pic was taken.

She and her better half are both working in advertisement (does that add to the stereotype or would it be considered a no-go for hipsters as it means being a sell-out?)

They are really sweet people though, I swear!!!!
    Advertising helps pay my bills.
    Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!