User Tag List

Page 5447 of 6769 FirstFirst ... 444749475347539754375445544654475448544954575497554759476447 ... LastLast
Results 54,461 to 54,470 of 67688

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Quote Originally Posted by BadOctopus View Post
    I can't believe this is a thing.
    I can't believe that Batman mask is a thing. He looks so serious too. Or maybe he's just disgruntled because he knows how ridiculous it looks and this was not the direction he saw his modeling career going in.

But the Catwoman snuggie is kinda awesome, aside from the pilgrim belt buckle and boots. Was Catwoman at Plymouth Rock? I don't recall.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Me neither! I was being totally ridiculous when I mentioned it- like "yeah, if that happens I'll eat my hat," "yeah, I'll totally go with you if I can find a Catwoman Snuggie." Well, I guess I'm eating my hat.
    I bet it's a pilgrim hat with a giant buckle, amiright?

I was browsing cosplay pics and there are some pretty impressive costumes in the Catwoman department. I wish I had costuming skillz.

Likes BadOctopus, Ivy liked this post

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

I don't think the snuggy's that ridiculous. i mean thats like seeing a cat and saying i didn't think cats actually existed. if you think that then i want to visit your rock cuz that's a pretty impressive rock you've been living under.
    by @magpie

MBTI
    eSTP

Got into an argument with someone who defended their right to bitch. Fun arguments, she went quiet when I told her it is your right, if you wanna lower the quality of your life feel free. Because for every second you spend bitching you take away from finding a solution. Are you happy when you bitch? Is that what you want to do in life? The faster you find solutions, the faster you can live the life you wanna live and increase your quality of life.

On a side note, my girlfriend said I would get shot if I was a president because of creating cognitive dissonance within others do to the fact that I see things for what they are and tell it like it is. Of course those are my words, hers we're just that I tell it like it is and alot of people dont want to hear it.
    Take what I say with a grain of salt, because that's all it is compared to the ocean of complexity when it comes to actions and real life.
    Likes EJCC liked this post

waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Poki View Post
    Got into an argument with someone who defended their right to bitch. Fun arguments, she went quiet when I told her it is your right, if you wanna lower the quality of your life feel free. Because for every second you spend bitching you take away from finding a solution. Are you happy when you bitch? Is that what you want to do in life? The faster you find solutions, the faster you can live the life you wanna live and increase your quality of life.
    I've come to agree with this. Complaining changes nothing. It doesn't make you or anyone else happier, either.
    Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!

I have always wondered why I'm such an indecisive person, and then I realised that the root cause of my indecisiveness is because I am not very good at making back-up plans. Whenever I have an idea in mind, I will visualize that idea a few years ahead from today. I have that perfect idea in my mind, and when that idea failed, everything came tumbling down. Imagine you had 10 years ahead planned out in front of you, and then suddenly, there are some stupid obstacles in front of you that disrupt all your initial plans, and you end up having to change your course of direction, how annoying would that be?

If I have a weakness, my weakness is I am not very good at dealing with last minute changes that life presents me, I dislike changing my course of direction. I hate it when things doesn't go the way I planned, I hate it when life presents me a course of path that is totally different from what I saw inside my mind.

Maybe this is something that I need to improve on, I need to learn how to be more adaptable in life. I need to learn how to become water. Oh yea, be water, my friend. Having such flexibility and being able to adapt to whatever life throws you will benefit you a lot in life.

MBTI
    eSTP

After my ex tried arguing with me and right after I read a post on Facebook from my niece "I love my husband to the moon and back" my first thought, "can you take my ex and not bring her back"...lol....biting my tongue is hard sometimes.

I have an issue with "sarcasm drips from my mouth as easily as stupidity drips from yours"...stupidity breeds sarcasm in me
    Take what I say with a grain of salt, because that's all it is compared to the ocean of complexity when it comes to actions and real life.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

and it's nice enough to
    make a man
    weep, but I don't
    weep, do
    you?

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw or gryffindor (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!
    Likes Qlip, Destiny, spirilis liked this post

Healer-in-Training Array Morning Star's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Ne

It took 9 hours for someone I loved dearly... to walk away from me. While I was trying to connect to the unstable wi-fi just to respond back to the last email I saw of his.

That night I returned from my music class to find his farewell message, and I poured out all of my pain through my tears. The next morning, I walked forward, not wanting to look back at the worst of it all.

But today my heart is aching... not for the one who left me, but for the girl who was happy in the world she had created with him with so much love and kindness. That girl is now gone, and all that's left is a young woman who must (and will) fight in a harsh world which delivers nothing but cold reality.
    Only she who attempts the absurd can achieve the impossible... and then some.

MY BLOGS: https://freestylelines.blogspot.com/, https://tfthdiary.blogspot.com/
    TWITTER: https://twitter.com/angel_ss1
    TUMBLR: http://angelight1.tumblr.com/

waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Let me again say that I was against the rules about hostility when they were first being proposed. However, this was deemed to be ideologically suspect, and not an opinion worth listening to. If you keep on demanding that people implement rules, and then start whining when they don't work out in your favor, while blaming the people who actually bothered to listen to you, the outcome is easy for me to predict: Eventually those people are going to get tired of acquiescing to your demands.

/fe

It makes no matter. I can adapt to new sets of rules; I'm quite good at it.
    Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    953 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Star View Post
    It took 9 hours for someone I loved dearly... to walk away from me. While I was trying to connect to the unstable wi-fi just to respond back to the last email I saw of his.

That night I returned from my music class to find his farewell message, and I poured out all of my pain through my tears. The next morning, I walked forward, not wanting to look back at the worst of it all.

But today my heart is aching... not for the one who left me, but for the girl who was happy in the world she had created with him with so much love and kindness.

That girl is now gone, and all that's left is a young woman who must (and will) fight in a harsh world which delivers nothing but cold reality.
    You are exiting a world that you'd filled with pretty lies. Don't enter a new world filled with ugly lies.

The truth is more beautiful than you realize. You just thought you already had the truth, and now you are sad to learn that you didn't.
    An argument is two people sharing their ignorance.

A discussion is two people sharing their understanding, even when they disagree.