User Tag List

Page 5446 of 6764 FirstFirst ... 444649465346539654365444544554465447544854565496554659466446 ... LastLast
Results 54,451 to 54,460 of 67631

Thread: Random Thought Thread

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan View Post
    Properly understand, metaphors aren't constraints. They're more like descriptions or guidelines. When one metaphor no longer applies, you use another one.

My history with this particular family of internet forums is like Game Of Thrones. I started off playing as Jon Snow, but decided Varys would work better (for some reason).
    I just prefer my source material be more universal.

I'm also not a huge fan of using many inside references used to solidify tribal boundaries.

cursed by the Bambino Array Osprey's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    I just prefer my source material be more universal.

I'm also not a huge fan of using many inside references used to solidify tribal boundaries.
    I stopped caring about that over the past year or two. I tried; nothing was good enough for people. I got tired of people projecting things on to me. I got tired of people accusing me of being a "fedora" or having something to do with "gamergate" (whatever the hell that is; I rarely even play videogames and have never owned a console).

I gave it my all, but it was evident I was dealing with a club that didn't want me as part of it.

Finally, Game of Thrones and Star Wars don't really strike me as obscure references. You yourself admitted they were "popular franchises."
    Free me from Zoobilee Zoo...

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan View Post
    I stopped caring about that over the past year or two. I tried; nothing was good enough for people. I got tired of people projecting things on to me. I got tired of people accusing me of being a "fedora" or having something to do with "gamergate" (whatever the hell that is; I rarely even play videogames and have never owned a console).

I gave it my all, but it was evident I was dealing with a club that didn't want me as part of it.

Finally, Game of Thrones and Star Wars don't really strike me as obscure references. You yourself admitted they were "popular franchises."
    They're not obscure on the internet, true. Anyway, like I said, it's a personal preference. Do what you do as you do it.

cursed by the Bambino Array Osprey's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    They're not obscure on the internet, true. Anyway, like I said, it's a personal preference. Do what you do as you do it.
    I shall. My coworkers, I should add, also enjoy such things, and not all of them are white.

Star Wars is not that nerdy. Everyone's seen it.
    Free me from Zoobilee Zoo...

MBTI
    :}

I feel like the forum is subtly trying to tell me something by automatically changing back to mold green every time I log on.

Suave y Fuerte Array BadOctopus's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Blobfish View Post
    I can't believe this is a thing.
    WOOP WOOP WOOP

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Me neither! I was being totally ridiculous when I mentioned it- like "yeah, if that happens I'll eat my hat," "yeah, I'll totally go with you if I can find a Catwoman Snuggie." Well, I guess I'm eating my hat.
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

can be used to say floppy dick in a conversation?
    by @magpie

The Green Jolly Robin H. Array GarrotTheThief's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

I have spoken to Darkness, song of mother dark and father moon.

He wants me to draw his minion, the Demon Fuck, Eros's brother.

Fuck, the demon, is a Cherub faced bat. Darkness, or Maven, as he is known to those who exist now, is pure and utter darkness, not to be confused with night - the absence of light, which is not dark, but simply light that is absent.
    He has suggested I draw bats and cherubs until I can combine them using my imagination, and then he wants me to present this Demon named Fuck to the world.

Since that Demon is in all people, lurking in Darkness, they will be exorcised of all that is Fuck when they lay eyes upon the monstrosity which wears them, from time to time, as a mask.

I don't know If I can maintain this contract, but the stakes are hi...my imagination is shrouded in darkness until I descend to the lowest level and meet the prince himself.
    "i shut the door and in the morning
    it was open
    -the end"

Olemn slammed his hammer and from the sparks on the metal of his anvil came the spheres of the heavens.

Sayrah blew life into the spheres and they moved. From her wheel she weaved the names of people in to mystery.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram