User Tag List

Page 544 of 6784 FirstFirst ... 4444449453454254354454554655459464410441544 ... LastLast
Results 5,431 to 5,440 of 67839

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Klingon Warrior Princess Array Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

So the neighbor girls who introduced themselves to me as "SUCH GREAT PARTIERS!" spent yesterday attempting to talk to me. Through the course of the evening - mostly spent by me listening to them talk to each other - I found out that EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM is on academic probation. That means that they haven't earned above a 2.0.

Im really, REALLY going to get sick of living next to them. The good news is - If they earn below a 2.0 this semester I won't have to deal with them next semester.
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

The Duchess of Oddity Array Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

My dad told me he wants me to grow because he thinks girls under 5'7 are saddening. But I'm from a short generation, barely any girl reaches 5'7! Besides, I'm 18, the last time I grew was seven years ago.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

Okay I definitely need to stop procrastinating by watching music videos on youtube.
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

don't fence me in Array sui generis's Avatar
    MBTI
    esTJ
    Enneagram
    875 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESTx

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Kat View Post
    My dad told me he wants me to grow because he thinks girls under 5'7 are saddening. But I'm from a short generation, barely any girl reaches 5'7! Besides, I'm 18, the last time I grew was seven years ago.
    I know it varies by country and all that, but... girls under 5'7" are average. I am 5'7" and barely on the tall side for a girl.
    Murphy Brown: What is it with us? Why can't we take the easy road once in awhile?
    Avery Brown: Because it's boring and dishonest and uncomfortable, like wearing a pair of shoes all day that pinch your feet.

approx 55% ES, 90% TJ

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Salt n' pepper View Post
    Any ideas on how to practice patience?
    Have a child--it will teach you patience or kill you.

You can babysit a little person as an alternative. The younger, the better.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by Redbone View Post
    Have a child--it will teach you patience or kill you.

You can babysit a little person as an alternative. The younger, the better.
    I thought about that. It's a very good idea. For the longest time, I was thinking I should be a single mom. Seemed like my calling. I'm over that now. But the feeling of having responsibility over something that can't be responsible for itself, is nice.

I took care of my sisters puppy earlier this summer, I gotta say, after the initial frustration and murderous thoughts, I felt quite zen. I had to! It was either be zen or kill yourself.

Maybe I should start with a cat.. I've never had a cat.

Right, going to sleep early, didnt get a chance to read Jung today which is a shame, slept a lot after getting in from work and got work again tommorrow. Will be busy.

Wish people wouldnt drink a lot of alcohol and start fights in my house when I need to sleep.

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Kat View Post
    Ya know, I'm only 5'3. And I come from a family where the tallest men might have been 5'7. Most of the women were five foot and under, so I'm actually pretty tall for my gene pool

Your dad really should listen to the old saying of "dynamite comes in small packages" LOL
    Anything that you haven't fought for isn't going to be appreciated. It takes blood, sweat, and a large amount of tears before you appreciate what you have.

Quote Originally Posted by WildCard View Post
    Your dad really should listen to the old saying of "dynamite comes in small packages" LOL
    Dynamite? I thought it was "good things" come in small packages

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    IEI

I guess it could be that too. I always heard "dynamite" from my family and people around me.

I guess a few Southerners thought it would be a good twist on the original LOL
    Anything that you haven't fought for isn't going to be appreciated. It takes blood, sweat, and a large amount of tears before you appreciate what you have.