User Tag List

Page 5431 of 6762 FirstFirst ... 443149315331538154215429543054315432543354415481553159316431 ... LastLast
Results 54,301 to 54,310 of 67620

Thread: Random Thought Thread

MBTI
    STYX
    Enneagram
    7w8 sp/sx

Some days I'm glad that I have a kindle to hold what would constitute a small fort of books. Then other days I'm disappointed that I don't have a fort made of books. Sometimes there is simply no winning.
    Even when the sun is shining, I can't avoid the lightning Oh, where did the blue skies go? And why is it raining so?
    Likes Ghost liked this post

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

i like normal people some of the time if they're nice only though and i mean actually nice not nice like give the homeless a sandwhich but snare at them behind their backs

and if you ask what is normal? i will cut you
    by @magpie

MBTI
    yupp

liking someones post from 2011 in a thread that hasn't been updated sense in a subforum that has pages and pages of the years after is the same level of creep as me time traveling to my conception filming it and then putting it on the internet. just
    by @magpie

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    liking someones post from 2011 in a thread that hasn't been updated sense in a subforum that has pages and pages of the years after is the same level of creep as me time traveling to my conception filming it and then putting it on the internet. just
    I think I saw the post you're referring to. Wasn't it in the NF sub-forum? It may have been a new user who is perusing topics. It doesn't really make them creepy though, considering that most threads have a Similar Threads section at the bottom and they may have found your thread after browsing a recent topic. Doesn't mean they were looking through your previous posts or anything. And some people probably don't even pay attention to the dates.

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Blobfish View Post
    I think I saw the post you're referring to. Wasn't it in the NF sub-forum? It may have been a new user who is perusing topics. It doesn't really make them creepy though, considering that most threads have a Similar Threads section at the bottom and they may have found your thread from browsing a recent topic. They weren't necessarily looking through your previous posts or anything. And some people probably don't even pay attention to the dates.
    true, but too many creepy people on this forum in the past that my mind immediatly goes to they probably have an evil motive.

it was in popular culture and type.
    by @magpie

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    true, but too many creepy people on this forum in the past that my mind immediatly goes to they probably have an evil motive.
    An evil motive for liking your post?

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Blobfish View Post
    An evil motive for liking your post?
    yes. they exist.
    by @magpie

And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you - ask what you can do for your country . . . wait, this is 2016.
    Likes Olm the Water King, Opal liked this post

MBTI
    yupp

Unspinning the Planned Parenthood Video

sorry i can't. motherfucker. the country is already a circus it has been sense vietnam at least it will continue to be. so don't start saying how if so and so gets elected its gonna make this country a circus the country already is. and the videos from the group known for trying to smear and defund planned parenthood is one small example.
    by @magpie

across the universe Array Olm the Water King's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    459 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII

@Wixiw @Kas thanks guys

Unfortunately, Crestomanci and The Worst Witch haven't been translated to Slovenian yet (my sister's English isn't that good yet).

We got her Philip Pullman's from the library today. We'll probably get her Pratchett's work too, and maybe Neverending Story.

She's seen the Narnia films and she doesn't like them enough to read the books lol
    Likes Raffaella liked this post