User Tag List

Page 5426 of 6784 FirstFirst ... 442649265326537654165424542554265427542854365476552659266426 ... LastLast
Results 54,251 to 54,260 of 67840

Thread: Random Thought Thread

  1. #54251
    Senior Member Array evilrubberduckie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    N/A None
    Posts
    778

    Default



    "Advance, and never halt, for advancing is perfection. Advance and do not fear the thorns in the path, for they draw only corrupt blood."
    -Kahlil Gibran


    What are you waiting for?
    Johari
    Nohari
    Likes Luke O, Osprey liked this post

  2. #54252

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by themightyfetus View Post
    I want a man who picks me up and spins me around. I want a man who tucks that strand of hair behind my ear. I want a man who prizes me like he hit the fucking jackpot.
    A professional wrestler?


    Quote Originally Posted by Hard View Post
    All nighter in lab? ALL NIGHTER IN LAB!

    I'm not allowed to do this and my boss would be mad if he found out. Buuuut he's out of town, and fuck all I do not give a damn. He wants dedication? Well you fucking got it bucko.
    Marshmallows over a Bunsen burner campfire ftw!


    Quote Originally Posted by cosmic royal View Post
    I feel like my ex-crush is cyber-stalking me. Don't know what to do about this.
    Well, any chance of him/her getting a second chance at being a crush? That would be a dream come true!


    Quote Originally Posted by DreamBeliever View Post
    I don't think I say this enough, but I'm so thankful for everything in my life. First, I'm just so thankful to God for being alive. There are children with horrible diseases that never even make it to adulthood. Therefore, I'm so grateful that I've already been given over 20 years here. I also appreciate so much the good things people do for me, whether I let them know or not. I should never complain over my petty little problems, when there's people in the world dying of starvation. My life could be a lot worse. I'm glad it's not, but it's heart breaking what others have to live through. I hope to always maintain a positive outlook on my life. Here's to hoping for happy thoughts & a bright future! (& not just for me, but you guys too )

  3. #54253
    Fantasticality. Array Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI Ni
    Posts
    5,385

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamBeliever View Post
    I don't think I say this enough, but I'm so thankful for everything in my life. First, I'm just so thankful to God for being alive. There are children with horrible diseases that never even make it to adulthood. Therefore, I'm so grateful that I've already been given over 20 years here. I also appreciate so much the good things people do for me, whether I let them know or not. I should never complain over my petty little problems, when there's people in the world dying of starvation. My life could be a lot worse. I'm glad it's not, but it's heart breaking what others have to live through. I hope to always maintain a positive outlook on my life. Here's to hoping for happy thoughts & a bright future! (& not just for me, but you guys too )
    And there's people who reach adulthood that are overcome with a mental disorder such as schizophrenia, aren't we all glad that as children we had decent lives. Grateful for not accomplishing suicide. Grateful that life is what you put into it, regardless of what you believe. We weren't all meant for the same thing though, so that's a good enough reason to live and to accept what already has happened to us and to always press on for the better.
    Why you looking for a harmony?
    There is harmony in everything
    It's a butterfly who waits for wind
    To fly away

    If you're looking for a dream girl
    I'll never be your dream girl
    Living in the real world
    Looking for a dream girl


  4. #54254
    Senior Member Array Opal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,475

    Default

    The moon is casting shadows tonight...
    Likes uumlau, Kas liked this post

  5. #54255
    Member Array Frosty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4
    Posts
    92

    Default

    Los Angeles is _____.

    Just like your face.

  6. #54256
    Pubic Enemy #1 Array Crabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,254

    Default

    In Serbia, the state lottery plays you.

  7. #54257
    across the universe Array Olm the Water King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    459 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII
    Posts
    1,587

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
    Los Angeles is _____.

    Just like your face.
    Oh yeah? Oh yeah?
    Likes Frosty liked this post

  8. #54258
    Post Human Post Array Qlip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    8,670

    Default

    I don't want two marshmallows later, I just want one now.
    Likes EJCC liked this post

  9. #54259
    came back haunted Array EJCC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx
    Posts
    16,997

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    I don't want two marshmallows later, I just want one now.
    I have always wondered how I would fare on that test. It really bothers me that I have no idea. (TBH it bothers me much more than it should, lol.)
    and it's nice enough to
    make a man
    weep, but I don't
    weep, do
    you?

    ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw or gryffindor (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

  10. #54260
    Post Human Post Array Qlip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    8,670

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    I have always wondered how I would fare on that test. It really bothers me that I have no idea. (TBH it bothers me much more than it should, lol.)
    Hah, I get it. But I'm quite sure I would've 'passed' as a kid. Now I'd just take the one marshmallow if it meant that could leave the experiment early. I'm highly annoyed at being kept waiting, and at marshmallow bestowers.

Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread
    By Giggly in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 629
    Last Post: Today, 08:51 PM
  2. [NT] Random thought thread (NT version)
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 10-22-2016, 04:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO