User Tag List

Page 5417 of 6780 FirstFirst ... 441749175317536754075415541654175418541954275467551759176417 ... LastLast
Results 54,161 to 54,170 of 67797

Thread: Random Thought Thread

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    I once saw Star Wars: A New Hope under the influence of psychedelics. It basically looked like Space Disco to me. I never got over it.
    That's something most of us may never experience. Except if JJ Abrams really overdoes the lens flare for the new one.
    Likes Qlip, BadOctopus liked this post

waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Luke O View Post
    That's something most of us may never experience. Except if JJ Abrams really overdoes the lens flare for the new one.
    I saw the re-release in theaters when I was 11, I think. It made an impression. To me, it seemed timeless.
    Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!
    Likes Luke O liked this post

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Inis Mona View Post
    Today I was kissing my boyfriend when I stopped, looked at him and said... "Why do you think people kiss? Is it because we need to get used to each other's bacteries so we can get used to our partner to be around?" ... Lol I guess I am not really a romantic kind of a person. But really, kissing didn't make any sense for me, but I figured it out!
    Does it help each other's immune system adapt to each other? Not only are you sharing bacterial flora, you're sharing your own DNA.
    Likes Fay liked this post

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Today I was kissing my boyfriend when I stopped, looked at him and said... "Why do you think people kiss? Is it because we need to get used to each other's bacteries so we can get used to our partner to be around?" ... Lol I guess I am not really a romantic kind of a person. But really, kissing didn't make any sense for me, but I figured it out!
    A kiss is not a kiss. In some cultures it’s just gross, researchers find. - The Washington Post
    and it's nice enough to
    make a man
    weep, but I don't
    weep, do
    you?

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw or gryffindor (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

I think those people who reported kissing to be respuslive were just single and desperate of looking at the loving couples in their enviroment.
    INFP
    Ni>Fi>Ne>Fe>Ti>Si>Te>Se
    socionics NF
    4w3 - 5w6 - 9w8 so/sx

And it's estimated we have about 1million bacterias in mouth That is a good immunisation.
    “The world is full of obvious things which nobody by any chance ever observes." A.C. Doyle

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

As I remember it now, my viewing of Star Wars on LSD led me to reinterpret it to be primarily about Obi Wan engineering his own suicide to escape the movie while responsibly acquitting himself of his duties, in a space disco.
    Likes Opal liked this post

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

As I remember it now, my viewing of Star Wars on LSD led me to reinterpret it to be primarily about Obi Wan engineering his own suicide to escape the movie while responsibly acquitting himself of his duties, in a space disco.
    I remember it being about Luke Skywalker going out on an adventure because he saw an image of a hot girl. (Ok, it turned out to be his sister, but he didn't know that at the time.)

Anyway, in the expanded universe, he wound up with a red-haired woman.
    Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!
    Likes Qlip liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan View Post
    I remember it being about Luke Skywalker going out on an adventure because he saw an image of a hot girl. (Ok, it turned out to be his sister, but he didn't know that at the time.)

Anyway, in the expanded universe, he wound up with a red-haired woman.
    Neither did George Lucas.
    Likes Bush Did 9/11 liked this post

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Neither did George Lucas.
    No, but I'm not big on literalism, anyway. Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our points of view.