User Tag List

Page 5410 of 7146 FirstFirst ... 441049105310536054005408540954105411541254205460551059106410 ... LastLast
Results 54,091 to 54,100 of 71456

Thread: Random Thought Thread

  1. #54091

    Default

    I am aiming to buy this robot vacuum cleaner somewhere in the near future

    Robot-Vacuum-Cleaner.jpg

    And speaking of robots, I have some strong opinions about this topic.

    Robot vacuum cleaner has already been invented, what next? How would this world look like 100 years later from today?
    There is gonna be robot drivers, robot teachers, robot chefs (actually this has already been invented somewhere in this world, I heard about it ), robot doctors, robot nurses, robot maids coming up next. Technology is gonna be soooo advanced that almost all the jobs in this world would have been taken over by the robots.
    No longer will there be any cleaners in shopping malls, because the job has been taken over by the robot. No longer will there be any teachers to teach in classroom anymore, because those robots have taken over the job. No longer will there be any drivers to drive cab or buses anymore, because the job has been taken over by the robot. Everywhere people goes, people will be communicating with robots, we won't be seeing any humans or service staff, but instead, we will be facing a robot. This world is gonna be a super cold place, being replaced by robots and lacking of interaction between humans. There will also be an increase in unemployment because almost all the jobs in this world have been taken over by robots.

    Is having such advanced technology a good or bad thing? Only time will tell, I guess.

  2. #54092
    came back haunted Array EJCC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx
    Posts
    17,762

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Destiny View Post
    I am aiming to buy this robot vacuum cleaner somewhere in the near future

    Robot-Vacuum-Cleaner.jpg

    And speaking of robots, I have some strong opinions about this topic.

    Robot vacuum cleaner has already been invented, what next? How would this world look like 100 years later from today?
    There is gonna be robot drivers, robot teachers, robot chefs (actually this has already been invented somewhere in this world, I heard about it ), robot doctors, robot nurses, robot maids coming up next. Technology is gonna be soooo advanced that almost all the jobs in this world would have been taken over by the robots.
    No longer will there be any cleaners in shopping malls, because the job has been taken over by the robot. No longer will there be any teachers to teach in classroom anymore, because those robots have taken over the job. No longer will there be any drivers to drive cab or buses anymore, because the job has been taken over by the robot. Everywhere people goes, people will be communicating with robots, we won't be seeing any humans or service staff, but instead, we will be facing a robot. This world is gonna be a super cold place, being replaced by robots and lacking of interaction between humans. There will also be an increase in unemployment because almost all the jobs in this world have been taken over by robots.

    Is having such advanced technology a good or bad thing? Only time will tell, I guess.
    The future will be an adorable place.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nørrsken impersonating EJCC
    It's strange. I keep banning morons, but they keep signing up? What is this?
    ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw + wampus (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!
    Likes Bush Did 9/11, Destiny, uumlau, Osprey liked this post

  3. #54093
    across the universe Array Olm the Water King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    459 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII
    Posts
    1,586

    Default

    My hair's wet and I can't find the hair dryer.

  4. #54094
    Google "chemtrails" Array Bush Did 9/11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    MBTI
    ENtP
    Enneagram
    395 sp
    Posts
    3,472

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sultan of Beans View Post
    My hair's wet and I can't find the hair dryer.
    Shake your head until either your hair gets dry or you pass out.

    You're welcome.
    J. Scott Crothers
    aka "Bush Did 9/11"; aka "jscrothers"; aka "bologna"
    Founder, Truthtology, est. 1952
    Prophet and Channel, God Almighty
    Author, the Holy scripture Elevenetics

    "Just as jet fuel cannot melt steel beams, so too cannot the unshakeable pillars of Truthtology ever be shaken, whether by man, nature, or evidence."
    - Elevenetics
    Likes Olm the Water King, Masokissed liked this post

  5. #54095
    Wake, See, Sing, Dance Array Cellmold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,547

    Default

    I am an insect who dreamt he was a man.
    'Consciousness is not simply a sensory-perceptual affair, a matter of mental imagery, as the contents of our mind would have us believe. It is deeply enmeshed with the brain mechanisms that automatically promote action readiness' - Jaak Panksepp
    Likes ESFJ, Masokissed liked this post

  6. #54096
    Fabula rasa Array Kas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    1,818

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AffirmitiveAnxiety View Post
    I am an insect who dreamt he was a man.
    "Once upon a time, I, Chuang Chou, dreamt I was a butterfly, fluttering hither and thither, to all intents and purposes a butterfly. I was conscious only of my happiness as a butterfly, unaware that I was Chou. Soon I awaked, and there I was, veritably myself again. Now I do not know whether I was then a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly, dreaming I am a man."
    “The world is full of obvious things which nobody by any chance ever observes." A.C. Doyle


    Likes Cellmold, Masokissed liked this post

  7. #54097
    across the universe Array Olm the Water King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    459 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII
    Posts
    1,586

    Default

    2 more days til Windows 10. I'm not quite sure what to expect.

    How many of you have reserved the free upgrade?

  8. #54098
    Wake, See, Sing, Dance Array Cellmold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,547

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sultan of Beans View Post
    2 more days til Windows 10. I'm not quite sure what to expect.

    How many of you have reserved the free upgrade?
    I did, but yeah not really sure
    'Consciousness is not simply a sensory-perceptual affair, a matter of mental imagery, as the contents of our mind would have us believe. It is deeply enmeshed with the brain mechanisms that automatically promote action readiness' - Jaak Panksepp
    Likes Olm the Water King liked this post

  9. #54099
    Senior Member Array Opal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,479

    Default

    Oh god, my laptop power cable just broke... 12%

  10. #54100
    Suave y Fuerte Array BadOctopus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Posts
    3,275

    Default

    I always feel inordinately proud of myself when I know the Final Jeopardy question. Because it doesn't happen very often.

    WOOP WOOP WOOP

Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread
    By Giggly in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 699
    Last Post: 03-04-2017, 07:01 AM
  2. [NT] Random thought thread (NT version)
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 10-22-2016, 04:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •