User Tag List

Page 5409 of 6784 FirstFirst ... 440949095309535953995407540854095410541154195459550959096409 ... LastLast
Results 54,081 to 54,090 of 67835

Thread: Random Thought Thread

waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    istp
    Enneagram
    gvf
    Socionics
    gfxd Ni

Got excited to see the great Leaving Las Vegas was on tv. Flipped it on to be disappointed that I had foggily mistaken the title. It was actually the depressing/ depressingly bad "comedy" Last Vegas

MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

I get to spend all of tomorrow riding around in an ambulance... exciting!

last week it was the emergency room... there were shootings, stabbings, electrocutions and people who had gotten caught in industrial machinery... that was fascinating too
    Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to invent boredom? -Terry Pratchett

mein, memeself, and MeMe Array meme duchess's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 so/sx

Good news: I found the word for something that's been on my mind for quite a bit. (Welp, I searched it up for confirmation - alright, not an actual world but it's still as good. Seriously though - if any of you guys liked that, here's the site for it. )

*only interacts with other memes such as (me x2)-self (two negatives = a positive) who regularly use the font comic sans unironically*
    Likes GracelessDancer liked this post

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

unpopular opinion time. vaccines do not cause autism, that's not the opinion but if you're one of the few people who think they do and you're not vaccinating your kid because they might get autism, screw you. if you can't accept that, but is totally ok with them dying of measels screw you. what i''m trying to say is when you get pregnant you might always get a kid with a foot growing out of his head, and if you're christian (people who believe stuff like this tend to be, or hippies that aren't christian) you're against abortion so you won't abort the kid even if you found that out. but what if you can't remove the foot because you'd kill the kid because of where it's connected to the brain? so what i'm saying is every time you get pregnant you have a small chance of having a fucked up kid or someone who's gonna destroy the world. plus you're probably the type that believes everything posted on facebook by food babe. so i guess i can't be too criticual, but i am. we're on the brink of a mass extinction and if humans are included in that it's your fault for not getting your kids vaccinated.
    by @magpie
    Likes N/A liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    unpopular opinion time. vaccines do not cause autism, that's not the opinion but if you're one of the few people who think they do and you're not vaccinating your kid because they might get autism, screw you. if you can't accept that, but is totally ok with them dying of measels screw you. what i''m trying to say is when you get pregnant you might always get a kid with a foot growing out of his head, and if you're christian (people who believe stuff like this tend to be, or hippies that aren't christian) you're against abortion so you won't abort the kid even if you found that out. but what if you can't remove the foot because you'd kill the kid because of where it's connected to the brain? so what i'm saying is every time you get pregnant you have a small chance of having a fucked up kid or someone who's gonna destroy the world. plus you're probably the type that believes everything posted on facebook by food babe. so i guess i can't be too criticual, but i am. we're on the brink of a mass extinction and if humans are included in that it's your fault for not getting your kids vaccinated.
    I don't think this is an unpopular opinion though.... but yeah, I mean, there was a post I came across before, pretty much explaining that mercury could cause brain damage, and vaccines usually have that in them, using their logic, chlorine is in sodium chloride(aka table salt) and chlorine is highly poisonous, so basically table salt is poisonous

MBTI
    :}

Yeah you pretty much screw everyone over if you refuse to vaccinate your child. Before a certain age no one is vaccinated and therefore those people, innocents, are highly susptible to whatever disease a dumbass decides is worth the risk for their kid- but no yeah you are pretty much playing a really risky game that you really don't know the rules to- while your kid may survive, the 15 other people he infected might not be so lucky.

Infants really do not fight off disease well, they are still developing their immune system maybe?, so bad bad thing if they get it.

Don't know though, where you could separate the merits of individual choice and the good of the whole, whether the individual has the righ- whether the ability to have those rights contributes in and of themselves, even if the rights are based on idiocity. But no, I think when your actions blatantly have cause to really contribute harm to something beyond what you intended... Then no

The conspiracy theorists will bring on the sorts of things they imagine they are preventing and then consider it vindication of their position in the first place, this is an example of just having the right to do something, ie refuse vacinnation, does not necessarily make that the right thing to do.

Facebook's number of politics orientated and media pages has absolutely exploded.

Which is a mixed blessing, I'm interested true, do I want quazillian notifications, not really.

NB I also think this leads to me spending too much time online and commenting on EVERYTHING, surprised more people having put me on ignore by now.

Google "chemtrails" Array Bush Did 9/11's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENfP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp
    Socionics
    yδN None

"There was a problem sending the command to the program."

fuckin, thanks excel

COOL ERROR MESSAGE EXCEL

YOU CAN TALK TO ME ABOUT ALL YOUR PROBLEMS, EXCEL

CONFIDE IN ME, EXCEL
    J. Scott Crothers
    aka "Bush Did 9/11"; aka "jscrothers"; aka "bologna"
    Founder, Truthtology, est. 1952
    Prophet and Channel, God Almighty
    Author, the Holy scripture Elevenetics

"Just as jet fuel cannot melt steel beams, so too cannot the unshakeable pillars of Truthtology ever be shaken, whether by man, nature, or evidence."
    - Elevenetics
    Likes Olm the Water King, Osprey liked this post