User Tag List

Page 5400 of 6781 FirstFirst ... 440049005300535053905398539954005401540254105450550059006400 ... LastLast
Results 53,991 to 54,000 of 67804

Thread: Random Thought Thread

  1. #53991
    hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    27,698

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    and they're edible as well... they sell tongue tacos and they're quite delicious!
    never had them.
    by @magpie

  2. #53992
    scourge Array miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti
    Posts
    19,535

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    never had them.
    I try lots of foods

    sometimes that's a good thing, sometimes it isn't

    I would suggest tongue tacos though
    Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to invent boredom? -Terry Pratchett
    Likes prplchknz, Qlip, EJCC liked this post

  3. #53993
    Post Human Post Array Qlip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    8,670

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    I try lots of foods

    sometimes that's a good thing, sometimes it isn't

    I would suggest tongue tacos though
    Yup, they're the best. @prplchknz If they're not on the menu as beef tongue, look for lengua.

  4. #53994
    Pubic Enemy #1 Array Crabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,254

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    lidocaine tastes so disgusting
    I spent the last few years building up an immunity to lidocaine powder.
    Likes uumlau, BadOctopus, miss fortune, Osprey liked this post

  5. #53995
    Don't Dream It, Be It Array Masokissed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SEE Se
    Posts
    903

    Default

    I'm not the only one that read that as cocaine.

    We shall not cease from exploration
    And the end of all our exploring
    Will be to arrive where we started
    And know the place for the first time.


    T.S. Eliot



  6. #53996
    Pubic Enemy #1 Array Crabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,254

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Corn Dispenser View Post
    I'm not the only one that read that as cocaine.
    Likes N/A, Luke O, Osprey liked this post

  7. #53997
    Suave y Fuerte Array BadOctopus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Posts
    3,275

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blobfish View Post
    I spent the last few years building up an immunity to lidocaine powder.
    Lidocaine! I'd bet my life on it!
    WOOP WOOP WOOP
    Likes Crabs, Osprey liked this post

  8. #53998
    Seal Down Array Hard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Se
    Posts
    7,338

    Default

    Curse the fates from preventing me from endevoring in extremely questionable downright wrong activities! Oh well, maybe in the future?


    EDIT: Oh... oh nevermind . This naughty train is back on track! Just delayed ever so slightly.
    Last edited by Hard; 07-26-2015 at 03:11 AM. Reason: YAAAS
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari
    Likes Masokissed liked this post

  9. #53999
    Don't Dream It, Be It Array Masokissed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SEE Se
    Posts
    903

    Default

    When it's nighttime and you use your phone's light as the flashlight to investigate the crime scene that is your socks on the floor. Actually, throwing a blanket not much bigger than the rug the socks are on is something I should consider because I'm not picking that up. I'll wake up to the confusion of someone else in the house but what's really worth it is that for some reason I love things being out of place. Especially conveniently out of place, like oh, layered rug, delicious.

    Yeah but the whole reason I'm doing this is because I'm slightly creeped out because a friend was having me listening to creepypasta earlier.

    I can't wait for tomorrow. ^w^

    do u ever feel like every word you say is like a metaphorical pot being dropped and everyone is just reacting to the noise because
    dat me always

    It's an addicting noise though.
    Breaking stuff is fun??

    We shall not cease from exploration
    And the end of all our exploring
    Will be to arrive where we started
    And know the place for the first time.


    T.S. Eliot



  10. #54000
    Don't Dream It, Be It Array Masokissed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SEE Se
    Posts
    903

    Default

    if you say le vanish fast enough it sounds like a fancy name

    We shall not cease from exploration
    And the end of all our exploring
    Will be to arrive where we started
    And know the place for the first time.


    T.S. Eliot



Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread
    By Giggly in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 622
    Last Post: 10-28-2016, 07:32 PM
  2. [NT] Random thought thread (NT version)
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 10-22-2016, 04:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO