User Tag List

Page 5394 of 6772 FirstFirst ... 439448945294534453845392539353945395539654045444549458946394 ... LastLast
Results 53,931 to 53,940 of 67713

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Level 8 Scumlord Array SpankyMcFly's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    642 so/sx

You Tube comment section 'wars' can be hella entertaining... Although sometimes I feel 'dirty' afterwards for having indulged in such 'base' amusement.
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... Some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age. " - H.P. Lovecraft
    Likes Qlip, Masokissed liked this post

Likes ESFJ, Qlip, Xann, Masokissed liked this post

All my thoughts are random.
    Likes Masokissed liked this post

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by BadOctopus View Post
    no to not wanting pregnancy or no to me knowing you?
    by @magpie
    Likes Masokissed liked this post

So, has this become the general chat thread? The hangout zone?

waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    no to not wanting pregnancy or no to me knowing you?
    Wait, did you just try and neg her despite you ranting over and over again about how much you hate PUA? Doesn't that make you a hypocrite?
    Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan View Post
    Wait, did you just try and neg her despite you ranting over and over again about how much you hate PUA? Doesn't that make you a hypocrite?
    I never fucking said i hated PUA, I actually don't give a shit about it. i'm completely neutral
    by @magpie

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

I never fucking said i hated PUA, I actually don't give a shit about it. i'm completely neutral
    But you kept on accusing other guys here of being into PUA and being PUA artists? So why are you negging women on this forum because you know they have self-esteem issues?
    Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan View Post
    But you kept on accusing other guys here of being into PUA and being PUA artists? So why are you negging women on this forum because you know they have self-esteem issues?
    no i haven't get your facts, straight. I'm tired of dealing with people like you on the forum constantly. I constantly get accused of shit i never seriously said. and I wasn't even talking about PUA to her. and yeah i think it's shit. but i never rallied against the PUA guys. and i thought you meant PDA. but i don't know why you attacked me out of no where. go away and don't talk to me. I have enough worries in my head that i need this shit from you.

and furthermore doon't fucking tell me about self esteem issues. no one here is that special. and she knows i was joking. and so go white night yourself somewhere else.
    by @magpie

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

no i haven't get your facts, straight. I'm tired of dealing with people like you on the forum constantly. I constantly get accused of shit i never seriously said. and I wasn't even talking about PUA to her. and yeah i think it's shit. but i never rallied against the PUA guys. and i thought you meant PDA. but i don't know why you attacked me out of no where. go away and don't talk to me. I have enough worries in my head that i need this shit from you.
    Oh, I might be confusing you with someone else. I remember a poster who kept on accusing other guys of being into PUA and practicing PUA techniques, and then started going around negging women.

Negging, as it is called, is in essence a trick. The idea is to undermine a woman's confidence by making backhanded or snide remarks – give a compliment with one hand, and take away with the other. It is about control, putting the man in charge of the interaction by pushing the woman to earn his approval.May 25, 2012
    Negging Women – 10 Awesome Negs That Work | Seduction Science