User Tag List

Page 5387 of 6937 FirstFirst ... 438748875287533753775385538653875388538953975437548758876387 ... LastLast
Results 53,861 to 53,870 of 69362

Thread: Random Thought Thread

  1. #53861
    Senior Member Array Lark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    18,796

    Default

    Holy crap! I just discovered a conspiracy theory which suggests that Miley Cyrus was actually killed by Disney execs and buried in the desert, the person posing as Miley now is another being surgically altered to appear like them who has had their memories erased and been rolled out as an alternative, its what accounts for the changes in personality!

    This is honest to God madness which is believed.
    Likes Masokissed liked this post

  2. #53862
    HopelessSituationWarrior Array Osprey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Posts
    7,938

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    Holy crap! I just discovered a conspiracy theory which suggests that Miley Cyrus was actually killed by Disney execs and buried in the desert, the person posing as Miley now is another being surgically altered to appear like them who has had their memories erased and been rolled out as an alternative, its what accounts for the changes in personality!

    This is honest to God madness which is believed.
    Which desert? I've been in the Mojave desert. I was watching Kill Bill Volume 1, and there was a scene that they claimed was El Paso, but it appears to have actually been shot there, because of the foliage present.
    Forget the dead you've left; they will not follow you.
    The vagabond who is rapping at your door, is standing in the clothes you once wore.
    Likes Masokissed liked this post

  3. #53863
    Post Human Post Array Qlip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    8,747

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan View Post
    Which desert? I've been in the Mojave desert. I was watching Kill Bill Volume 1, and there was a scene that they claimed was El Paso, but it appears to have actually been shot there, because of the foliage present.
    Are you intimately familiar with the El Paso flora or just the Mojave?

  4. #53864
    HopelessSituationWarrior Array Osprey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Posts
    7,938

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    Are you intimately familiar with the El Paso flora or just the Mojave?
    Just the Mojave, but I know the Joshua Tree is an indicator species for the Mojave desert. Basically, this mean that if you see a Joshua Tree, you're in the Mojave. They only grow there. A similar situation exists with the Saguaro cacti and the Sonoran desert.
    Forget the dead you've left; they will not follow you.
    The vagabond who is rapping at your door, is standing in the clothes you once wore.

  5. #53865
    Post Human Post Array Qlip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    8,747

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan View Post
    Just the Mojave, but I know the Joshua Tree is an indicator species for the Mojave desert. Basically, this mean that if you see a Joshua Tree, you're in the Mojave. They only grow there. A similar situation exists with the Saguaro cacti and the Sonoran desert.
    I grew up wandering in the Chihuahuan Desert, so I was curious. I like deserts, I had a Winter camping trip in Death Valley. It was quite amazing.

  6. #53866
    HopelessSituationWarrior Array Osprey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Posts
    7,938

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    I grew up wandering in the Chihuahuan Desert, so I was curious. I like deserts, I had a Winter camping trip in Death Valley. It was quite amazing.
    I'd never been. I just knew that by senior year of college, which was 2008-2009, when the markets crashed, I wanted to escape everything. I wanted to get away from it all. Everything seemed like bullshit, and I couldn't deal with it. At the time I expected my retreat to be a permanent thing, but it didn't quite pan out that way. I knew I wanted to go out West, because I've never been out that way, and a desert seemed like an exotic environment.

    It's curious to me that more people are kind of doing what I did back then, now. At the time, most people thought I was a weirdo.

    I tend to be ahead of the curve, whether I like it or not.
    Forget the dead you've left; they will not follow you.
    The vagabond who is rapping at your door, is standing in the clothes you once wore.
    Likes Qlip liked this post

  7. #53867
    Suave y Fuerte Array BadOctopus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Posts
    3,275

    Default

    Only in Portland: a sign for a street called Failing Street, that is actually failing at being a sign.

    WOOP WOOP WOOP
    Likes Kas, Qlip, Masokissed liked this post

  8. #53868
    sorry ejcc this 1s pretty Array prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    27,937

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BadOctopus View Post
    Only in Portland: a sign for a street called Failing Street, that is actually failing at being a sign.

    probably done on purpose

  9. #53869
    HopelessSituationWarrior Array Osprey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Posts
    7,938

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BadOctopus View Post
    Only in Portland: a sign for a street called Failing Street, that is actually failing at being a sign.

    Wait, how is that failing at being a sign?
    Forget the dead you've left; they will not follow you.
    The vagabond who is rapping at your door, is standing in the clothes you once wore.

  10. #53870
    Google "chemtrails" Array Bush Did 9/11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    MBTI
    ENtP
    Enneagram
    395 sp
    Posts
    3,311

    Default

    Please keep him as party frontrunner. The ride to the bottom of the earth would be so, so fun.

    https://medium.com/@jhermann/who-sai...a-b150d02cc0f8

Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread
    By Giggly in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 640
    Last Post: 12-19-2016, 09:42 AM
  2. [NT] Random thought thread (NT version)
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 10-22-2016, 04:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •