User Tag List

Page 5387 of 6764 FirstFirst ... 438748875287533753775385538653875388538953975437548758876387 ... LastLast
Results 53,861 to 53,870 of 67638

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Holy crap! I just discovered a conspiracy theory which suggests that Miley Cyrus was actually killed by Disney execs and buried in the desert, the person posing as Miley now is another being surgically altered to appear like them who has had their memories erased and been rolled out as an alternative, its what accounts for the changes in personality!

This is honest to God madness which is believed.
    Likes Masokissed liked this post

waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    Holy crap! I just discovered a conspiracy theory which suggests that Miley Cyrus was actually killed by Disney execs and buried in the desert, the person posing as Miley now is another being surgically altered to appear like them who has had their memories erased and been rolled out as an alternative, its what accounts for the changes in personality!

This is honest to God madness which is believed.
    Which desert? I've been in the Mojave desert. I was watching Kill Bill Volume 1, and there was a scene that they claimed was El Paso, but it appears to have actually been shot there, because of the foliage present.
    Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!
    Likes Masokissed liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan View Post
    Which desert? I've been in the Mojave desert. I was watching Kill Bill Volume 1, and there was a scene that they claimed was El Paso, but it appears to have actually been shot there, because of the foliage present.
    Are you intimately familiar with the El Paso flora or just the Mojave?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    Are you intimately familiar with the El Paso flora or just the Mojave?
    Just the Mojave, but I know the Joshua Tree is an indicator species for the Mojave desert. Basically, this mean that if you see a Joshua Tree, you're in the Mojave. They only grow there. A similar situation exists with the Saguaro cacti and the Sonoran desert.
    Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan View Post
    Just the Mojave, but I know the Joshua Tree is an indicator species for the Mojave desert. Basically, this mean that if you see a Joshua Tree, you're in the Mojave. They only grow there. A similar situation exists with the Saguaro cacti and the Sonoran desert.
    I grew up wandering in the Chihuahuan Desert, so I was curious. I like deserts, I had a Winter camping trip in Death Valley. It was quite amazing.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    I grew up wandering in the Chihuahuan Desert, so I was curious. I like deserts, I had a Winter camping trip in Death Valley. It was quite amazing.
    I'd never been. I just knew that by senior year of college, which was 2008-2009, when the markets crashed, I wanted to escape everything. I wanted to get away from it all. Everything seemed like bullshit, and I couldn't deal with it. At the time I expected my retreat to be a permanent thing, but it didn't quite pan out that way. I knew I wanted to go out West, because I've never been out that way, and a desert seemed like an exotic environment.

It's curious to me that more people are kind of doing what I did back then, now. At the time, most people thought I was a weirdo.

I tend to be ahead of the curve, whether I like it or not.
    Likes Qlip liked this post

Suave y Fuerte Array BadOctopus's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Only in Portland: a sign for a street called Failing Street, that is actually failing at being a sign.

WOOP WOOP WOOP
    Likes Kas, Qlip, Masokissed liked this post

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by BadOctopus View Post
    Only in Portland: a sign for a street called Failing Street, that is actually failing at being a sign.

probably done on purpose
    by @magpie

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by BadOctopus View Post

Wait, how is that failing at being a sign?

Google "chemtrails" Array Bush Did 9/11's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNtP
    Enneagram
    359 sp/so
    Socionics
    LIE Ni

Please keep him as party frontrunner. The ride to the bottom of the earth would be so, so fun.

https://medium.com/@jhermann/who-sai...a-b150d02cc0f8