User Tag List

Page 5383 of 6780 FirstFirst ... 438348835283533353735381538253835384538553935433548358836383 ... LastLast
Results 53,821 to 53,830 of 67797

Thread: Random Thought Thread

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

This would make a great xNFP avatar.

Never mind, It won't upload.

I suddenly miss Kasper.

Senior Member Array evilrubberduckie's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    N/A None

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    By all means, spam the forum with an idiotic questionnaire that has nothing to do with type.
    Someone did that on my "whats my Type" forum. I didnt understand what some of the questions had to do with MBTI. But I like questionnaires. So I didnt give it too much thought.
    "Advance, and never halt, for advancing is perfection. Advance and do not fear the thorns in the path, for they draw only corrupt blood."
    -Kahlil Gibran

What are you waiting for?
    Johari
    Nohari

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

I hate oversimplification.

Don't Dream It, Be It Array Masokissed's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SEE Se

Mowing lawns would be easier with Ferris wheels.

We shall not cease from exploration
    And the end of all our exploring
    Will be to arrive where we started
    And know the place for the first time.

T.S. Eliot

MBTI
    :}

Quote Originally Posted by evilrubberduckie View Post
    Someone did that on my "whats my Type" forum. I didnt understand what some of the questions had to do with MBTI. But I like questionnaires. So I didnt give it too much thought.

I am half tempted to answer it, analyze all my resonses, come up with theories as to why I respond a certain way, and see if they match up at all to the results given to me. To really figure out the mechanics at play, if there is any merit at all, as actually I am going to say I'm a bit surprised by the difference in quality of the website given and the questionere- although now thinking of it, I really didn't double check a singular post on that software and just kind of took it at face value because of how extensive and developed it seemed. But even if the software is subpar, the questionere- still doen't line up with how basic it seems. Though, the software did seem as if it was analyzing more general characteristics, and if knowledge of mbti is limited and is just assumed to transfer over from those characteristics, I could maybe see where the issue would arise. It could also just be that one was a collaborative effort or an effort from a different party, who knows. If nothing else it is fun, but that questionere is as long as all hell and wasy too specific to have any idea beyond the bare bones, so no.
    Likes Masokissed liked this post

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    N/A None

Quote Originally Posted by Frosty6226 View Post
    I am half tempted to answer it, analyze all my resonses, come up with theories as to why I respond a certain way, and see if they match up at all to the results given to me. To really figure out the mechanics at play, if there is any merit at all, as actually I am going to say I'm a bit surprised by the difference in quality of the website given and the questionere- although now thinking of it, I really didn't double check a singular post on that software and just kind of took it at face value because of how extensive and developed it seemed. But even if the software is subpar, the questionere- still doen't line up with how basic it seems. Though, the software did seem as if it was analyzing more general characteristics, and if knowledge of mbti is limited and is just assumed to transfer over from those characteristics, I could maybe see where the issue would arise. It could also just be that one was a collaborative effort or an effort from a different party, who knows. If nothing else it is fun, but that questionere is as long as all hell and wasy too specific to have any idea beyond the bare bones, so no.
    I thought it wasn't specific enough.
    "Advance, and never halt, for advancing is perfection. Advance and do not fear the thorns in the path, for they draw only corrupt blood."
    -Kahlil Gibran

Johari
    Nohari

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    N/A None

Also.

Why does this mattress smell like piss? It's not my piss. I would know....

I hate living with children sometimes.
    -Kahlil Gibran

Johari
    Nohari

MBTI
    :}

Quote Originally Posted by evilrubberduckie View Post
    I thought it wasn't specific enough.

It is specific in what it asks, but not what it is asking, causing it to be too general in what it is trying to find out. It is trying to build a type by conglomerating them into a whole instead of dissecting and attempting to understand from the whole to begin with IMO.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    N/A None

Quote Originally Posted by Frosty6226 View Post
    It is specific in what it asks, but not what it is asking, causing it to be too general in what it is trying to find out. It is trying to build a type by conglomerating them into a whole instead of dissecting and attempting to understand from the whole to begin with IMO.
    Im going to agree with you because I am tired as all heck and you sound smart. Which I think is valid enough reasoning .
    -Kahlil Gibran

Johari
    Nohari