User Tag List

Page 5381 of 6784 FirstFirst ... 438148815281533153715379538053815382538353915431548158816381 ... LastLast
Results 53,801 to 53,810 of 67835

Thread: Random Thought Thread

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

I'm considering GoProing myself cleaning my apartment, it's a disaster zone in the strangest of ways. POV-cleaning vlogging, the next craze.

MBTI
    ENTJ

I just wanted to come out of the closet here, and say that, for the record, I'm really an INFP enneagram 4. Also, I know people were probably wondering what I look like, so here's a recent little clip of me.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/so

I want to be Columbo when I grow up.
    Likes Crabs liked this post

waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Xann View Post
    I just wanted to come out of the closet here, and say that, for the record, I'm really an INFP enneagram 4. Also, I know people were probably wondering what I look like, so here's a recent little clip of me.

4chan - 404 Not Found
    You clicked "like" when I said you were an ENTJ. Why the change? Being an ENTJ is nothing to be ashamed of.
    Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!

MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan View Post
    You clicked "like" when I said you were an ENTJ. Why the changed? Being an ENTJ is nothing to be ashamed of.
    We all have our own hopes and dreams and ideal selves to aspire to; perhaps my only true moment of glory ever experienced is captured in that link you quoted. And I'm not certain of my type, ESFJ 3 with a high iq was recently suggested and I'm starting to believe it.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

We all have our own hopes and dreams and ideal selves to aspire to; perhaps my only true moment of glory ever experienced is captured in that link you quoted. And I'm not certain of my type, ESFJ 3 with a high iq was recently suggested and I'm starting to believe it.
    You seem like a very intelligent ENTJ to me.
    Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!

MBTI
    ENTJ

You seem like a very intelligent ENTJ to me.
    Please, no flattery, I don't want it to lead to being mistyped again. And my ego is already big enough. Why not ESFJ 3?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Please, no flattery, I don't want it to lead to being mistyped again. And my ego is already big enough. Why not ESFJ 3?
    You don't register as an ESFJ to me. I find you easier to read, really.

MBTI
    ENTJ

You don't register as an ESFJ to me. I find you easier to read, really.
    Fair enough. Not too many ESFJ's have an 8 fix I don't think, which I do for sure. Could be wrong about that though.
    Likes Opal liked this post

Suave y Fuerte Array BadOctopus's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Te is as good as the Fi independent values that manage to influence it as well, and I have noticed a Te backed by Fi sentiment that free-speech (for the most part) is encouraged and appreciated on the part of some of the mod team. Si however is the culprit that leads to short-sightedness, and the more substantial variations from the norm behavior-wise are the ones that are most likely to be frowned upon and discouraged and vicariously punished through indirect means via the King of the Hill mentality you linked. The mods themselves are not entirely to blame as it is the culture that stems from having SJs in authority on the general populace, in how their intellectual integrity and desire to express themselves honestly is compromised in preference to procure social brownie points from the source of the authority and other posters on board with their agenda.
    I'm probably going to get in trouble for this, but... oh, what the hell, caution to the wind! In my personal opinion, the problem does not lie in suppressing individuality. We have all sorts of people here, with all different beliefs. We have people who are liberal and people who are conservative. We have people who believe in gender and racial equality, and those who don't. We have people who support gay marriage and those who don't. That's not a problem. You don't get in trouble for having unpopular opinions. The problem is how people react when those opinions are challenged.

It was said jokingly in the modbox in the past, but I think there's a lot of truth in it. Basically, the entire rules of the forum could be summed up in one sentence: "Don't be a jerk." We are all responsible for how we interact with people who disagree with us. We can either calmly debate with them, choose to disengage, or be a jerk. It's the latter behavior that usually lands people in trouble. Which is sad, because it's totally avoidable. The vast majority of infractions occur because people can't control their tempers.

Those are just my personal observations, though. *cue mass hysteria*
    WOOP WOOP WOOP
    Likes Xann, Masokissed, Bush Did 9/11, EJCC, Hard and 1 others liked this post