User Tag List

Page 5377 of 6772 FirstFirst ... 437748775277532753675375537653775378537953875427547758776377 ... LastLast
Results 53,761 to 53,770 of 67719

Thread: Random Thought Thread

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by SpankyMcFly View Post
    Does anyone recall when we had our last 'function' war between Fi vs. Fe?
    It's been a while. Many of the major combatants are already spent. I've noticed a decent number of Fi-ers that don't have a chip on their shoulder about Fe, like me.

waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Does anyone recall when we had our last 'function' war between Fi vs. Fe?
    An annoying occurance, and not short enough it was.
    Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!

MBTI
    INTJ

People are really anti-typism now, and it stands in the way of further progress in the development of this exquisite science. I blame having SJ mods.

MBTI
    INTJ

Don't Dream It, Be It Array Masokissed's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SEE Se

No, I'm from the supermarket. Failing to get customers because of my weird corn nipples. Being a hoe isn't always easy.

We shall not cease from exploration
    And the end of all our exploring
    Will be to arrive where we started
    And know the place for the first time.

T.S. Eliot

Likes Xann liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Xann View Post
    People are really anti-typism now, and it stands in the way of further progress in the development of this exquisite science. I blame having SJ mods.
    Oh, I just think that people who have been here a while are tired of seeing that play out. Anything to out from it has already outed, and it's not interesting as a novelty. The youngin's can bear the torch and gasoline on this one.

MBTI
    INTJ

People are just placing developing relationships above the nitty-gritty critiques and brainstorming about type which are needed to raise the level of conversation about it that goes on here. I've been around here for quite a while myself, I just haven't posted much, and I think there's still much to be gleaned from having such discussions. Typology has just been taking a backseat to peoples' other curiosities and desires to discuss non-typology related subjects in a place they feel accepted, and they want to extend that acceptance to everyone rather than debate something that may indirectly hurt someone's feelings.
    Likes Masokissed liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Xann View Post
    People are just placing developing relationships above the nitty-gritty critiques and brainstorming about type which are needed to raise the level of conversation about it that goes on here. I've been around here for quite a while myself, I just haven't posted much, and I think there's still much to be gleaned from having such discussions. Typology has just been taking a backseat to peoples' other curiosities and desires to discuss non-typology related subjects in a place they feel accepted, and they want to extend that acceptance to everyone rather than debate something that may indirectly hurt someone's feelings.
    Oh, I don't know that being sensitive to feelings means that a person can't discuss a subject, but I do agree that people aren't talking about typology enough for a typology forum. I am trying to rep as best as I can as my type, although my own personality doesn't do well with long in depth multi-page debates/arguments rife with aggression. This format of discovery is not useful for everybody.
    Likes Masokissed liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    Oh, I don't know that being sensitive to feelings means that a person can't discuss a subject, but I do agree that people aren't talking about typology enough for a typology forum. I am trying to rep as best as I can as my type, although my own personality doesn't do well with long in depth multi-page debates/arguments rife with aggression. This format of discovery is not useful for everybody.
    I agree, although, for instance, someone saying something like "Fi is fickle, why can't Fi people make up their mind as to what their true stances are on things, it seems like even INTJ's are fickle under the surface", is not necessarily insensitive, it is true in most cases and is a legitimate subject of discussion, however something like this will cause a huge blowback in the face of whoever tries to postulate such a theory, and then all the bleeding hearts will rush in and say something like "Oh yes, that was a bit inaccurate, actually, all types are the same when it comes down to it" and then the remnants of the discussion are swept under the rug and the person who tried to share their mind is marked as naive and a social dissenter worthy of close observance by the forum Fe vigilantes in the future.

waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    You can definitely talk about typology if you want to. Do you think the mods are stopping you from making posts?
    Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!