User Tag List

Page 5372 of 7088 FirstFirst ... 437248725272532253625370537153725373537453825422547258726372 ... LastLast
Results 53,711 to 53,720 of 70875

Thread: Random Thought Thread

better than the west Array Xann's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan View Post
    What of the red panda, or firefox?
    No no, I'm talking about where you'd be without blind subconscious Fe subjugation like an animal.

Hence:

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

It does me credit, but it could be made to serve the Emperor.
    The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural.
    Likes Osprey liked this post

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Luke O View Post
    The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural.
    There's a lot of anger in me. My dad also is/was a very angry person.
    Forget the dead you've left; they will not follow you.
    The vagabond who is rapping at your door, is standing in the clothes you once wore.

MBTI
    xSTP

Quote Originally Posted by Xann View Post
    Social norms are like navigation buoys to Ti users. They may bitch about their placement and even what color and size they are, but without them, they'd be lost at sea, with nary even the misguided but well-meaning ENFJ lass willing to go out and give them a bowl of pity porridge.
    Social norms are nothing more then subjectivity grouped into like buckets. I really don't see anything special about Fe and it's by far a super power. Maybe Fe users don't know how to wield it as good as Te users wield Te. I don't think Te is all that great either, but that's just my opinion. ExTJs don't really impress me. It's seems half ass at best. It accomplishes one thing at the expense of others. I had an ENTJ director and I attempted to avoid and blow him off like the plague. They are only as good as the people that feed them data and understanding.
    Take what I say with a grain of salt, because that's all it is compared to the ocean of complexity when it comes to actions and real life.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Poki View Post
    Social norms are nothing more then subjectivity grouped into like buckets. I really don't see anything special about Fe and it's by far a super power. Maybe Fe users don't know how to wield it as good as Te users wield Te. I don't think Te is all that great either, but that's just my opinion. ExTJs don't really impress me. It's seems half ass at best. It accomplishes one thing at the expense of others. I had an ENTJ director and I attempted to avoid and blow him off like the plague. They are only as good as the people that feed them data and understanding.
    I'm not a Te User, but I use Te. I've always had some difficulty with Te-doms, but we end up finding some sort of level of respect when they find out that I'm not capable of staying in one of their pens. Call it my success, call it my failure, it's just a fact.

I find Te incredibly useful, though. I have to be really careful with Ne-Te, though. That's an unholy mess.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Poki View Post
    Social norms are nothing more then subjectivity grouped into like buckets. I really don't see anything special about Fe and it's by far a super power. Maybe Fe users don't know how to wield it as good as Te users wield Te. I don't think Te is all that great either, but that's just my opinion. ExTJs don't really impress me. It's seems half ass at best. It accomplishes one thing at the expense of others.
    Everyone and everything accomplishes one thing at the expense of others, we're only human. Ti users don't really have the capability to generate what appears to be their own willpower or desires from the point of view of Te + Fi users, except for what they have painstakingly arrived at due to process of elimination via "logic" which is basically deference to majority since logic is only a tool; it is easy to observe them plugging along in life not ever really questioning the status quo or realizing that they're basically leaping from Fe consensus (subjectivity bucket) to Fe consensus like a monkey in a jungle and flinging shit at anyone who says they're doing it wrong.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

Everyone and everything accomplishes one thing at the expense of others, we're only human. Ti users don't really have the capability to generate what appears to be their own willpower or desires from the point of view of Te + Fi users, except for what they have painstakingly arrived at due to process of elimination via "logic" which is basically deference to majority since logic is only a tool; it is easy to observe them plugging along in life not ever really questioning the status quo or realizing that they're basically leaping from Fe consensus (subjectivity bucket) to Fe consensus like a monkey in a jungle and flinging shit at anyone who says they're doing it wrong.
    This is hilarious.
    The vagabond who is rapping at your door, is standing in the clothes you once wore.

MBTI
    ESFJ

This is hilarious.
    Because 911, right? Whining and complaining about "feels" online does not constitute authentically questioning the status quo as far as most rational people are concerned.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

Because 911, right? Whining and complaining about "feels" online does not constitute authentically questioning the status quo as far as most rational people are concerned.
    I vow revenge on the Swiss bankers for 9/11. I didn't think the Swiss were behind it until I spoke to you. You convinced me.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

I vow revenge on the Swiss bankers for 9/11. I didn't think the Swiss were behind it until I spoke to you. You convinced me.
    No Toblerone for you.
    Likes Osprey, N/A, Ivy liked this post