User Tag List

Page 5371 of 6772 FirstFirst ... 437148715271532153615369537053715372537353815421547158716371 ... LastLast
Results 53,701 to 53,710 of 67712

Thread: Random Thought Thread

waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Luke O View Post
    I've used Fe without realising I have in the past. It's a learned trait but I know it gets results when I need it. I feel dirty though if I overuse it.
    I like my Fe. I try not to use it for evil, though.
    Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!

Level 8 Scumlord Array SpankyMcFly's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    642 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan View Post
    I like my Fe. I try not to use it for evil, though.
    Is that even possible?!
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... Some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age. " - H.P. Lovecraft
    Likes Luke O, uumlau liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Luke O View Post
    I've used Fe without realising I have in the past. It's a learned trait but I know it gets results when I need it. I feel dirty though if I overuse it.
    Interesting. I feel like the only times I feel like I've heard INTPs reference anything that seems like Fe is railing at social norms, or becoming uncharacteristically embarrassed when they find out they're on the wrong side of it. Do you relate to that at all, or do you primarily experience Fe as something to utilize?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by SpankyMcFly View Post
    Is that even possible?!
    It does me credit, but it could be made to serve the Emperor.
    Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!

MBTI
    INTJ

Social norms are like navigation buoys to Ti users. They may bitch about their placement and even what color and size they are, but without them, they'd be lost at sea, with nary even the misguided but well-meaning ENFJ lass willing to go out and give them a bowl of pity porridge.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Xann View Post
    Social norms are like navigation buoys to Ti users. They may bitch about their placement and even what color and size they are, but without them, they'd be lost at sea, with nary even the misguided but well-meaning ENFJ lass willing to go out and give them a bowl of pity porridge.

Level 8 Scumlord Array SpankyMcFly's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    642 so/sx

It does me credit, but it could be made to serve the Emperor.
    "It is better to die for the Emperor than to live for yourself." ~ Space Marine quote
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... Some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age. " - H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INTJ

Yes, like that, except blind, and minus the cuteness. You can also substitute the constant bamboo eating with 4chan, Adultswim, and Tvtropes.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by SpankyMcFly View Post
    "It is better to die for the Emperor than to live for yourself." ~ Space Marine quote
    I've got soul, but I'm not a soldier.

Quote Originally Posted by Xann View Post
    Yes, like that, except blind, and minus the cuteness. You can also substitute the constant bamboo eating with 4chan, Adultswim, and Tvtropes.
    What of the red panda, or firefox?

Looks more like a raccoon, really.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    Interesting. I feel like the only times I feel like I've heard INTPs reference anything that seems like Fe is railing at social norms, or becoming uncharacteristically embarrassed when they find out they're on the wrong side of it. Do you relate to that at all, or do you primarily experience Fe as something to utilize?
    It feels like breaking the rules, at times a language known but hidden away, a secret power. My core being says it's wrong, but when I think about it, it gets results so logically, why not? It's an interesting asset.
    Likes Qlip liked this post