User Tag List

Page 5370 of 6773 FirstFirst ... 437048705270532053605368536953705371537253805420547058706370 ... LastLast
Results 53,691 to 53,700 of 67722

Thread: Random Thought Thread

ggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Array Anaximander's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    2 so
    Socionics
    LSE Te

Quote Originally Posted by Red Herring View Post
    Sounds plausible. The Spanish terms rata and ratón are weird though because -ón is usually augmentative and so a mouse would be a "big rat". Am I missing something?
    Spanish is weird. I'm not sure. They have some odd exceptions to rules that don't always make sense (albeit not as many as in english, which could be considered a language built on exceptions to rules)

I also spent very little time paying attention in spanish class because I'd wanted to take german instead.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Starcrash View Post
    Spanish is weird. I'm not sure. They have some odd exceptions to rules that don't always make sense (albeit not as many as in english, which could be considered a language built on exceptions to rules)

I also spent very little time paying attention in spanish class because I'd wanted to take german instead.
    Sehr löblich!
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

MBTI
    eSTP

Why do you always hear about Fi bitching and praising Te at the same time, yet you don't really hear Ti bitching and praising Fe?
    Take what I say with a grain of salt, because that's all it is compared to the ocean of complexity when it comes to actions and real life.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Poki View Post
    Why do you always hear about Fi bitching and praising Te at the same time, yet you don't really hear Ti bitching and praising Fe?
    Have you ever even met an INTP?
    Likes Poki, uumlau liked this post

MBTI
    eSTP

Quote Originally Posted by Xann View Post
    Still have never heard an INTP say...I gotta use Fe hate it, but it's needed, can't get much done otherwise. Just realized this
    Take what I say with a grain of salt, because that's all it is compared to the ocean of complexity when it comes to actions and real life.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Hah, I don't think I've ever heard an INTP praising Fe. I do find it amusing and puzzling how the inferior Fe interacts with the insistence on being inherently logical. It seems like Fe is an imposition to Ti. And to Fi, Te is a superpower.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    Hah, I don't think I've ever heard an INTP praising Fe. I do find it amusing and puzzling how the inferior Fe interacts with the insistence on being inherently logical.
    Oh, they praise it all the time, it usually masquerades as some deference to the majority or consensus, but just because its wearing camouflage and not appearing to be as ESFJ-aligned as Fe-functionality usually is in MBTI discussion doesn't mean its any less illogical. There is usually a huge leap of faith that cannot be traced back to the Ti framework directly when it comes to most of their actual stances on anything. I consider them to be Fe doms by proxy.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Oh, they praise it all the time, it usually masquerades as some deference to the majority or consensus, but just because its wearing camouflage and not appearing to be as ESFJ-aligned as Fe-functionality usually is in MBTI discussion doesn't mean its any less illogical. There is usually a huge leap of faith that cannot be traced back to the Ti framework directly when it comes to most of their actual stances on anything. I consider them to be Fe doms by proxy.
    This made my imagine some sort of Fe-verse with some people having transmitters and some having receivers. And Fi people just bouncing around, being managed by them when we become unruly.

EDIT: And I just realized that I've never heard of an MBTI based video game. Hmmmm....
    Likes Xann liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ

This made my imagine some sort of Fe-verse with some people having transmitters and some having receivers. And Fi people just bouncing around, being managed by them when we become unruly.
    That's pretty much it, although Te is the opposite pole to keep the Fi people from bouncing around more than anyone else.
    Likes Qlip liked this post

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

Hah, I don't think I've ever heard an INTP praising Fe. I do find it amusing and puzzling how the inferior Fe interacts with the insistence on being inherently logical. It seems like Fe is an imposition to Ti. And to Fi, Te is a superpower.
    I've used Fe without realising I have in the past. It's a learned trait but I know it gets results when I need it. I feel dirty though if I overuse it.
    Likes Qlip liked this post