User Tag List

Page 5361 of 6780 FirstFirst ... 436148615261531153515359536053615362536353715411546158616361 ... LastLast
Results 53,601 to 53,610 of 67797

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Cat Wench Array ReadingRainbows's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by evilrubberduckie View Post
    I need to know. Am I the only women on the planet who absolutely despises Nicolas Sparks and the movies being released of his? Also, the predictability of the way his stories end is mind numbingly idiotic.

I also hate how he advertises THE SAME TYPE OF LOVE

OVER
    and
    OVER

again.

Like why do women fantasize about this nonsense? You know what. Im being sexist. Why do his fans want this type of love?Why do they like it? It's destructive, unrealistic, and why the hell are the main characters white?

I just find the fans to be insecure drones.
    I hate that guy. His romances are as miserable as he is. Someone always has to die in those. Someone always has to be the unhappy one. All of it is absolutely miserable.
    Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    St. Stephen took rocks and St. Sebastian took arrows. You only have to take some jerks on an internet forum. Nut up.

I know people will be like google it, I have but its not turned up the results, I have a movie mystery which I'm trying to solve.

There's a movie I have a clear(ish) recollection of, it may have been a kids movie but something tells me equally it may not have been, it is a ghost story and I think features a small animatronic butler with huge eyes, this ghost is attached to a clock I think and the clock itself is inherited by someone and they and their friends go on some cookie adventure to find a fortune somehow connected with the clock.

Anyway, in the end they find bonds and I clearly remember one of the characters accidentially burning a bunch of them to light a room and stuff, another character gets trapped on some torture device, possibly by an evil spirit, which has like iron spikes coming down towards him which will impale him and he puts the clock between him and the spikes and it to save himself. However in doing so it will destroy the little butler spook or something like that.

I've been told its a movie called death clock but I'm pretty sure its not. Anyone have any idea at all, for a while I thought it was a kids movie but if it is then its sort of like Troll, which isnt a kids movie but features a lot things you'd maybe expect to see in a fable like kids story.

waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Sultan of Beans View Post
    More than a quarter of young doctors here are unemployed. This country's going to shit.
    Honestly, it's not so different here. I don't know the specifics, but just judging by some of the things I heard and read, even law and medical degrees aren't "sure things" anymore.

Young lawyers and doctors are having a hard time finding work here, too.
    Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!

across the universe Array Olm the Water King's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    459 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan View Post
    Honestly, it's not so different here. I don't know the specifics, but just judging by some of the things I heard and read, even law and medical degrees aren't "sure things" anymore.

Young lawyers and doctors are having a hard time finding work here, too.
    Ah, I see.

I suppose one good thing over here is that education is fully tax-funded, including university, so people don't have the kind of debt problems that they have in the US.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Sultan of Beans View Post
    Ah, I see.

I suppose one good thing over here is that education is fully tax-funded, including university, so people don't have the kind of debt problems that they have in the US.
    Yes, that reminds me, I need to make my payment to Pizza the Hut.
    Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!

Suave y Fuerte Array BadOctopus's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    WOOP WOOP WOOP
    Likes Xann, Osprey, Ivy, five sounds, N/A and 4 others liked this post

MBTI
    :}

Lots of bonfire activity tonight... Are we preparing for some sort of event? The TypeC typeoffs? Drummin up some pep, with a bit of pregame?
    Likes Qlip liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Frosty6226 View Post
    Lots of bonfire activity tonight... Are we preparing for some sort of event? The TypeC typeoffs? Drummin up some pep, with a bit of pregame?
    Strike the match, Frosty.

MBTI
    :}

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    Strike the match, Frosty.

Attachment 14275

TypeC, we shall stand united. PersonalityCentral will never take us, they will learn that just because they may only see smoke... Does not mean there is not a fire still raging!

We are the insurgents.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6