User Tag List

Page 5360 of 6769 FirstFirst ... 436048605260531053505358535953605361536253705410546058606360 ... LastLast
Results 53,591 to 53,600 of 67681

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Senior Member Array evilrubberduckie's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    N/A None

I need to know. Am I the only women on the planet who absolutely despises Nicolas Sparks and the movies being released of his? Also, the predictability of the way his stories end is mind numbingly idiotic.

I also hate how he advertises THE SAME TYPE OF LOVE

OVER
    and
    OVER

again.

Like why do women fantasize about this nonsense? You know what. Im being sexist. Why do his fans want this type of love?Why do they like it? It's destructive, unrealistic, and why the hell are the main characters white?

I just find the fans to be insecure drones.
    "Advance, and never halt, for advancing is perfection. Advance and do not fear the thorns in the path, for they draw only corrupt blood."
    -Kahlil Gibran

What are you waiting for?
    Johari
    Nohari
    Likes five sounds liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Red Herring View Post

Okay, okay, being used as police dogs the world over probably doesn't help either.
    Oh I loved this show as a kid

They have many functions and it is a good thing: police, serching, guide dogs for blind people...
    They are smart ones

Edit: Usually they are smart. Mine is rather silly but very friendly and protective.
    “The world is full of obvious things which nobody by any chance ever observes." A.C. Doyle

Likes Qlip liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

I got one of those crazy new tiny GoPros given to me, the Session, I need to figure out what to film with it.

waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    I got one of those crazy new tiny GoPros given to me, the Session, I need to figure out what to film with it.
    You could film a documentary about the various varieties of squash. I would watch that. There's an interesting documentary about General Tso's Chicken I noticed on Netflix yesterday. I'll have to give that a watch.
    Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!

Senior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Kas View Post
    Pit Bull Terrier and Rottweiler are generally dangerous breeds. But Huskie? Chow chow? Pembroke Welsh Corgi? I don't understand.
    And German Shepards are usually nice and friendly
    The only breed of dog I've ever been bitten by was a German Shepherd.

The list is a who's-who of reputedly aggressive (e.g. Chow chow) and/or noisy (e.g. Husky) dog breeds. Other than Corgis, which I suppose can be noisy. Perhaps whoever drafted the rule had an issue with a Corgi in the past.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan View Post
    You could film a documentary about the various varieties of squash. I would watch that. There's an interesting documentary about General Tso's Chicken I noticed on Netflix yesterday. I'll have to give that a watch.
    That sounds about my speed. FYI, this historical retrospective of watermelons is amazing.

Likes Ghost liked this post

waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    That sounds about my speed. FYI, this historical retrospective of watermelons is amazing.

My, that is quite fascinating. I had no idea watermelons were so prone to breeding with squash and other vegetables!
    Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    either people can't read or they're all in need of a good slapping

went to pick up ice cream and cones at the store and stood in the 12 items or fewer self checkout line to check out... most of the line had a good deal more than 12 items and NOBODY with a full cartload felt the need to be decent enough to let the few people with one or two items go first.

I really hope that they were all overcharged on their purchases
    one time i had one item over so i was in the regular line because it was too many and they made me get in the express lane. even the clerk looked me like are you serious? one item isn't a big deal.
    by @magpie

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan View Post
    I had no idea watermelons were so prone to breeding with squash and other vegetables!
    Those slatternly strumpets
    Likes Qlip, Osprey, BadOctopus liked this post

across the universe Array Olm the Water King's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    459 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII

More than a quarter of young doctors here are unemployed. This country's going to shit.