User Tag List

Page 5356 of 6772 FirstFirst ... 435648565256530653465354535553565357535853665406545658566356 ... LastLast
Results 53,551 to 53,560 of 67712

Thread: Random Thought Thread

  1. #53551
    Strongly Ambivalent Array Ivy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6
    Posts
    24,185

    Default

    My daughter was messing around on a bumper sticker site earlier today and this happened. For some reason it just tickled me and I couldn't stop laughing.

    Random Thought Thread-cream-soda-jpg

    cream soda.jpg
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii
    Likes Qlip, wolfy, BadOctopus, Ghost liked this post

  2. #53552
    Senior Member Array Lark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    18,627

    Default

    Something smells fucking bad in here

  3. #53553
    waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Posts
    7,662

    Default

    I watched Journey to Babel today for the first time. It's the one where everyone finds out that Spock is half-human. I do like that nobody made a big fuss out of it and said something stupid like "Vulcans and humans don't interbreed," as though Spock would lie about that.

    Leonard McCoy is starting to grow on me as a character. I used to find him kind of irritating.
    Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!

  4. #53554
    Post Human Post Array Qlip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    8,665

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan View Post
    Isn't Unity associated with Ubuntu? I used to have Ubuntu installed on a laptop; then the laptop died. I never really played around with the window managers much, though.
    Yep, it's now the default wm. Xmonad is pretty cool, it doesn't use a mouse at all to manipulate windows, instead the windows tile according to different algorithms and you can move things around with keyboard commands. I wish I could run it on my work laptop, but it's a Mac.

  5. #53555
    waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Posts
    7,662

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    Yep, it's now the default wm. Xmonad is pretty cool, it doesn't use a mouse at all to manipulate windows, instead the windows tile according to different algorithms and you can move things around with keyboard commands. I wish I could run it on my work laptop, but it's a Mac.
    Do you have the option to use a mouse if you want?
    Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!

  6. #53556
    Senior Member Array Lark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    18,627

    Default

    So many of the women I know have no idea that I'm secretly so in love with them.

  7. #53557
    Post Human Post Array Qlip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    8,665

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan View Post
    Do you have the option to use a mouse if you want?
    Nope, and that's why I respect it.
    Likes Osprey liked this post

  8. #53558
    waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Posts
    7,662

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    So many of the women I know have no idea that I'm secretly so in love with them.
    It sounds like a lot of anima projection is going on. Do you tend to idealize women as being wellsprings of purity and morality, for good or ill?
    Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!

  9. #53559
    scourge Array miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti
    Posts
    19,534

    Default

    either people can't read or they're all in need of a good slapping

    went to pick up ice cream and cones at the store and stood in the 12 items or fewer self checkout line to check out... most of the line had a good deal more than 12 items and NOBODY with a full cartload felt the need to be decent enough to let the few people with one or two items go first.

    I really hope that they were all overcharged on their purchases
    Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to invent boredom? -Terry Pratchett

  10. #53560
    Cat Wench Array ReadingRainbows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni
    Posts
    1,899

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    either people can't read or they're all in need of a good slapping

    went to pick up ice cream and cones at the store and stood in the 12 items or fewer self checkout line to check out... most of the line had a good deal more than 12 items and NOBODY with a full cartload felt the need to be decent enough to let the few people with one or two items go first.

    I really hope that they were all overcharged on their purchases
    I always insist people who have one or two items jump in front of me when I have a cartload, because when I shop like that, I'm never in a hurry. It just seems like the best way to manage traffic in a retail store.
    Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    St. Stephen took rocks and St. Sebastian took arrows. You only have to take some jerks on an internet forum. Nut up.

Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread
    By Giggly in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 622
    Last Post: 10-28-2016, 07:32 PM
  2. [NT] Random thought thread (NT version)
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 10-22-2016, 04:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO