User Tag List

Page 5355 of 6784 FirstFirst ... 435548555255530553455353535453555356535753655405545558556355 ... LastLast
Results 53,541 to 53,550 of 67839

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Injustice Needs To stoP Array RandomINTP's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    @RandomINTP got banned the day @Jarlaxle is getting unbanned coincidence? to convient for it not to be
    I'm pretty much the black sheep of Typology Central which I don't really enjoy.
    MBTI:
    Alignment: Chaotic-Neutral
    Sins: Pride > Sloth > Gluttony > Wrath > Greed > Lust > Envy

"Only two things are infinite. The universe, and human stupidity, but I'm not sure about the former." -Albert Einstein
    "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." -Dr. Seuss
    "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -J. K. Rowling

waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by RandomINTP View Post
    I'm pretty much the black sheep of Typology Central which I don't really enjoy.
    It doesn't have to be that way. My advice to you is to try observing humans and take in data from an anthroplological standpoint. It can only help you.
    Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!
    Likes N/A, Ivy liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan View Post
    It doesn't have to be that way. My advice to you is to try observing humans and take in data from an anthroplological standpoint. It can only help you.
    This is adorable.
    Likes Osprey, N/A, Ivy liked this post

Now I will feel observed
    That's a very scientific approach.
    “The world is full of obvious things which nobody by any chance ever observes." A.C. Doyle

MBTI
    ENTJ

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Xann View Post
    Wow, the geological inaccuracy in the title alone is ludicrous enough to not merit a watch. How did the reptilian council of elders let that one leak out?

Here. hopefully this approved message will distract you:

Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!

MBTI
    ENTJ

Wow, the geological inaccuracy in the title alone is ludicrous enough to not merit a watch. How did the reptilian council of elders let that one leak out?
    Yes, just allow the absurdity of all things to pass before your eyes without giving a critical look or thought upon them, it's obvious you have been reaping the rewards of this lifestyle for a while given the quality of your opinions on most matters. Hollywood movies are clearly the only things worthy of your time and contemplation.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Xann View Post
    Yes, just allow the absurdity of all things to pass before your eyes without giving a critical look or thought upon them, it's obvious you have been reaping the rewards of this lifestyle for a while given the quality of your opinions on most matters. Hollywood movies are clearly the only things worthy of your time and contemplation.
    The elders have decreed that it must be so. Watching Alex Jones is not permitted by their statutes.
    Likes Ivy liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

After using it for way to long I finally decided that Unity is a crappy window manager. I finally removed it and am now using xmonad, a tiling wm, and my life is now better.

I'm excited about this even though I doubt the above is intelligible to anybody.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    After using it for way to long I finally decided that Unity is a crappy window manager. I finally removed it and am now using xmonad, a tiling wm, and my life is now better.

I'm excited about this even though I doubt the above is intelligible to anybody.
    Isn't Unity associated with Ubuntu? I used to have Ubuntu installed on a laptop; then the laptop died. I never really played around with the window managers much, though.