User Tag List

Page 5349 of 6772 FirstFirst ... 434948495249529953395347534853495350535153595399544958496349 ... LastLast
Results 53,481 to 53,490 of 67720

Thread: Random Thought Thread

MBTI
    eSTP

It's interesting to watch people go from beginner to advanced in programming. They have this mental hurdle to fight. Beginners follow, advanced lead. They have to overcome the idea of "using best practice" so they can actually break out from standard and "create best practices". They go from using interfaces from others to creating them for others.
    Take what I say with a grain of salt, because that's all it is compared to the ocean of complexity when it comes to actions and real life.

MBTI
    INTJ

Stuck home with the flu. So bored. I've seen everything on Netflix. I can not bare to look at a book right now. The forum will need to suffer my opinions, injected via cellphone.

The Green Jolly Robin H. Array GarrotTheThief's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

what i wouldn't do for a stir fried pan of sauteed mushroom heads, cut the stalk off, and mix it with some, dare I say, human .................................................. ..........made potato pancakes.
    "i shut the door and in the morning
    it was open
    -the end"

Olemn slammed his hammer and from the sparks on the metal of his anvil came the spheres of the heavens.

Sayrah blew life into the spheres and they moved. From her wheel she weaved the names of people in to mystery.
    Likes Osprey, BadOctopus liked this post

History is just the lies no one disputes any longer - Napoleon

Some things have to be believed to be seen - Ralph Hodgson

waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Her stare is louder than your voice, because truth doesn't make a noise. - Jack White
    Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!

MBTI
    INTJ

MBTI
    jedi
    Enneagram

While we were waiting for a car to pass through the shop today a newer coworker said if it wasn't for me he wouldn't come to work in the morning, lol.

How do you not let this stuff go to your head
    the bees made honey in the lion's skull

The Green Jolly Robin H. Array GarrotTheThief's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

it seems like the corporate world is cutthroat.

the people medicate with foods, sweets, to numb the pain of their own sins against their fellows.

Except for me. I sit silent. My only sins my thought that I am sinless.

My vice is insecurity, weakness, humbleness, and then distrust. I am greedy. My sin is greed.
    "i shut the door and in the morning
    it was open
    -the end"

Olemn slammed his hammer and from the sparks on the metal of his anvil came the spheres of the heavens.

Sayrah blew life into the spheres and they moved. From her wheel she weaved the names of people in to mystery.

Quote Originally Posted by Poki View Post
    It's interesting to watch people go from beginner to advanced in programming. They have this mental hurdle to fight. Beginners follow, advanced lead. They have to overcome the idea of "using best practice" so they can actually break out from standard and "create best practices". They go from using interfaces from others to creating them for others.
    I've seen a similar development in social work to this you know, the best discussion I've ever seen as to the developmental pattern suggested it was analogous to fluency in a language, when you start out you could have a common sensical reckoning of certain words and meanings which suggest themselves through any interaction, then you get a phrase book and could be dependent on that, then finally you dispense with both the common sensical reckoning and phrase book because you can fluently speak the language.

NB has someone fucked with the forum, I typed the word i n t u i t i v e only without the spaces and some guys face appeared like an emoticon

waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by GarrotTheThief View Post
    it seems like the corporate world is cutthroat.

the people medicate with foods, sweets, to numb the pain of their own sins against their fellows.

Except for me. I sit silent. My only sins my thought that I am sinless.

My vice is insecurity, weakness, humbleness, and then distrust. I am greedy. My sin is greed.
    My sin is probably wrath.
    Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!