User Tag List

Page 5344 of 6763 FirstFirst ... 434448445244529453345342534353445345534653545394544458446344 ... LastLast
Results 53,431 to 53,440 of 67626

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Permabanned Array

I can't feel my face.
    Likes Hard, chickpea liked this post

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by GarrotTheThief View Post
    my bowl movements were sloppy, reckless, easy to pass, yet burned but paradoxically easy to clean.

I am a mysterious man.
    Have you been eating a lot of fruit?

Suave y Fuerte Array BadOctopus's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

I need to not be awake.

Sorry about the split infinitive.
    WOOP WOOP WOOP

MBTI
    :}

What the hell is up with Vicky Jo?

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Se

Quote Originally Posted by Frosty6226 View Post
    What the hell is up with Vicky Jo?
    She's raking in the cash, that's for sure!
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari

MBTI
    :}

Quote Originally Posted by Hard View Post
    She's raking in the cash, that's for sure!

Yeah I was reading through her site... It is something like 800 dollars to get into her 'program'? Something like 8 hours of intense, in depth assessment that goes beyond the 'four letters' that everyone else on the planet but her collectively can't seem to think beyond. I would pat 800 dollars to not have to sit there and listen to her condescending, elitist, spastic, numb self-congratulation.

Maybe she really does know her shit and I mean, hell absolutely great business plan-a market that is generally condensed to the internet and providing a new/lesser used/available medium for furthering ones understanding-suckering the customer in a near monopolized market by playing upon their greatest interest, themselves.

But god is she annoying. I hate that tone in general, that fake warm tone that has just an edge of percieved superiority, and ohh do they want you to just feel it. To put you in your place without saying anything. Reminds me of dumbass guidance counselor, has to throw in all these outside qualifications because they are either unwilling or unable to utilize their own facilities in a manner in which to tdo so consistantly or qualitatively.

But I would be interested to read further and see if anything she says holds much merit at all- with all the degrees she has... Well lets just see if at the end of the day-money-time spent- in the mindset of a questionably narrcistic grandiose I don't even know ends up mattering.

Quote Originally Posted by Frosty6226 View Post
    And @Kas, two words-read it. One of the few books that I will openly suggest anyone read.

The Bell Jar though... Kind of different. More of an emotional rollercoaster than the ride of to Kill a Mockingbird. For me it was ups and downs and ups and downs until almost it was like... Maybe something really does need to happen. Why can't something happen? Why is she going through this all?

But again that was well done, the disarray was kind of the point. As she got further and further disconnected from her own sanity the book started to reflect that.

But not particularly liked by me. Not awful, but like a 5/10

Yeah "To Kill a Mockingbird" is always on my list of the books to read, but I never end up reading it So I must read it.

I have different opinion about "Bell Jar" then. For me it's 10/10. I find there an order in the mess. Although I have heard differerent (strong) opinions about this novel.

The questions you asked were probably the questions that created that book. In letters ( a few months before first episode of depression) S.P. wrote that she was wondering where is the narrow line between madness and sanity. It seems that she came back to the same questions after the years of struggling with this emotional rollercoaster in her life (or maybe it was always on her mind). She analyses it with details like she would like to see mechanism that made things happen.
    I think it's a great study of the disease and apathy which probably made her write this book.

I consider it one of the best written books I've read. The style changing with the moods of main character and the poetic language...

BTW I like your new avatar.
    “The world is full of obvious things which nobody by any chance ever observes." A.C. Doyle

Not very random- still about books.

Is there someone who hated "The Old Man and The Sea" but liked different books of Hemingway? I was thinking of reading something else, but Old Man... Grrr.
    “The world is full of obvious things which nobody by any chance ever observes." A.C. Doyle

I don't understand why the blobfish is considered the world's ugliest animal. Its face is very symmetrical. By scientific standards, it should be a perfect specimen.
    Likes Olm the Water King, lumi, Xann liked this post

across the universe Array Olm the Water King's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    459 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII