User Tag List

Page 5339 of 6772 FirstFirst ... 433948395239528953295337533853395340534153495389543958396339 ... LastLast
Results 53,381 to 53,390 of 67713

Thread: Random Thought Thread

waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by BadOctopus View Post
    If I find a spider in my house, I will take it outside instead of squishing it. I guess I have a fondness for things with eight legs.
    Eight legs > two legs.
    Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!

Senior Member Array Chrysanthea's Avatar

Does that mean we should start treating Millipedes with upmost respect, worshiping them as our new, prime Deity?
    Animal With Most Legs: World Record Millipede Has 750 Limbs, 'Amazingly Complex Anatomy'

Suave y Fuerte Array BadOctopus's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysanthea View Post
    Does that mean we should start treating Millipedes with upmost respect, worshiping them as our new, prime Deity?
    Animal With Most Legs: World Record Millipede Has 750 Limbs, 'Amazingly Complex Anatomy'
    Millipedes are awesome. I used to play with them when I worked in a pet store. Letting them crawl on your arm is the coolest sensation. You can feel all the tiny little feet moving over your skin in undulating waves.

Of course, that could be some people's worst nightmare. I thought it was pretty rad, though.
    WOOP WOOP WOOP

failed poetry slam career Array chubber's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Millipedes are awesome. I used to play with them when I worked in a pet store. Letting them crawl on your arm is the coolest sensation. You can feel all the tiny little feet moving over your skin in undulating waves.

Of course, that could be some people's worst nightmare. I thought it was pretty rad, though.
    That sounds pretty awesome.

I encountered a snowstorm in the Mojave desert once, of all places. All the millipedes crawled out of the ground for some mysterious reason, crawled around for a bit, and suddenly stopped moving. I assumed that they all died. It was very bizarre that they appeared to commit suicide.
    Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!

Suave y Fuerte Array BadOctopus's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan View Post
    That sounds pretty awesome.

I encountered a snowstorm in the Mojave desert once, of all places. All the millipedes crawled out of the ground for some mysterious reason, crawled around for a bit, and suddenly stopped moving. I assumed that they all died. It was very bizarre that they appeared to commit suicide.
    "Because nature is horrific, and teaches us nothing." -- Futurama
    WOOP WOOP WOOP
    Likes Ivy liked this post

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

"Because nature is horrific, and teaches us nothing." -- Futurama
    Is that a Bender quote?

wants Mifune clone minion Array Z Buck McFate's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

That's why you fast forward through the opening credits. Get straight to Klinger's latest scheme or Frank Burns's latest idiocy.
    I've actually tried that, but for me, it seems the opening credits are a necessary part of the experience. Once or twice every now and then is fine, but more than that and it compromises the show's panache.

/w4
    Reality is a collective hunch. -Lily Tomlin

5w4 sx/sp Johari / Nohari

I'm gonna open a ping pong pub one of these days. Blliards is boring as shit and every bar has pool tables. Just watching drunktards trying to play ping pong is amusing enough. That's my pitch. Loan sharks, here I come.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

It's not what you say or how you say it. It's what you do.