User Tag List

Page 5326 of 6774 FirstFirst ... 432648265226527653165324532553265327532853365376542658266326 ... LastLast
Results 53,251 to 53,260 of 67735

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Suave y Fuerte Array BadOctopus's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan View Post
    It seems like that would be quite mysterious and evocative. Are the beaches rocky? I was in San Francisco once,, and there was this hill. It was a residential street with houses and cars parked and everything, and I knew it was towards the ocean, but I couldn't see what lay beyond. All I saw was grey. The experience was like being on the edge of the world. It was as though you were about to fall off into the unknown depths.
    My favorite beach in Oregon is Cannon Beach. It's a sand beach, but there are lots of big crags sticking out of it, the biggest being Haystack Rock. When the tide is out, there are all these little tide pools filled with starfish and anemones. It's also really pretty in the fog.

WOOP WOOP WOOP

Senior Member Array Chrysanthea's Avatar

Such beauty I can not fathom... I may have to live the rest of my life as a hermit out in the middle of Iceland. Though if it becomes civilized too fast because of the rapidly growing tourist industry I may have to ditch that dream for living on the coast of Greenland, or maybe that lonely little island of Svalbard.

Suave y Fuerte Array BadOctopus's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Frosty6226 View Post
    You have shattered my inner core and spread it throughout the abyss. The birds loathe you, the octopuses will crush you, in order to protect the impedictability that the winter frost provides.
    Bath salts are bad, mkay?
    WOOP WOOP WOOP

Senior Member Array Chrysanthea's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BadOctopus View Post
    Bath salts are bad, mkay?
    I would think that if any drug were to "shatter" her inner core and... "spread it through the abyss?" it would most definitely be a form of Dissociative, since they tend to completely obliterate any sense of self and destroy all real connections with its surroundings. As for what specific chemical dear @Frosty6226 has injected into herself... well from her blatant aggressiveness and what-not one can presume that she is on PCP. Though maybe some Bath Salts too.

waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by BadOctopus View Post
    My favorite beach in Oregon is Cannon Beach. It's a sand beach, but there are lots of big crags sticking out of it, the biggest being Haystack Rock. When the tide is out, there are all these little tide pools filled with starfish and anemones. It's also really pretty in the fog.
    It would be awesome to take a rowboat up to those rocks, and just row around them for a more detailed view. I just wonder what's in some of those nooks and crannies.

There was a beach in Maine my family and I went to on vacation once. It was a grey and cloudy day, and the beach was essentially black rock. In little crevices and depressions in the rock, there would be tidepools. I was amazed at how brightly colored those creatures were. Are the tidepools at the beach in the photo located on the sand? I haven't heard of sandy tidepools.
    Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!

MBTI
    :}

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysanthea View Post
    I would think that if any drug were to "shatter" her inner core and... "spread it through the abyss?" it would most definitely be a form of Dissociative, since they tend to completely obliterate any sense of self and destroy all real connections with its surroundings. As for what specific chemical dear @Frosty6226 has injected into herself... well from her blatant aggressiveness and what-not one can presume that she is on PCP. Though maybe some Bath Salts too.
    At this point with me it pretty much just is an endless experiment. Put in some mood stabilizers, mix with bath salts, add some sugar and spice and everything nice and just hope that it cures whatever burrowed its way into the shallow depths of my darkest recesses. God have mercy, maybe something-through his will, the invisible hand that he has graciously allowed to spider, will cure this terrible affliction. This is now me.

Senior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by SpankyMcFly View Post
    I'm pretty sure bears are a CONSTANT menace up in Canada. This is probably 'basic' knowledge that they teach you starting in kindergarten even.
    Yes, this really is basic knowledge that is taught pretty early on depending on where you live.

If you're approached by a black bear: make a lot of noise and try to make yourself look bigger than you actually are in order to scare it off. If attacked, fight back. (This is the same strategy to use with cougars/pumas/mountain lions.)

If you're approached by a brown (grizzly) bear: stand your ground. Back away slowly. If the bear follows, drop to the ground—face down or in the fetal position, with your hands across the back of your neck—and play dead. Hopefully it will ignore you. Fight back as a last resort.

If you're approached by a polar bear: pray to your favourite deity. You're probably going to die.
    Likes BadOctopus, Osprey liked this post

Senior Member Array

I was wondering what I did with my wallet. Turns out I left it in the back pocket of my jeans. I discovered this after I found the wallet in my washing machine, after I had washed said jeans.

Oops.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Oaky View Post
    Bro, Superman totally destroyed Metropolis. It was all his fault. Bruce Wayne is right to come after him.
    Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!
    Likes Oaky liked this post