User Tag List

Page 5325 of 6765 FirstFirst ... 432548255225527553155323532453255326532753355375542558256325 ... LastLast
Results 53,241 to 53,250 of 67642

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Level 8 Scumlord Array SpankyMcFly's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    642 so/sx

I was shopping last month and I noticed this magazine sitting there as you are in check out. Considering this is San Diego, Sunny California with nary a hunter or deer around, let alone a bear, I thought it odd, but it did make me think of our forum Canadians. @Evee @Xann (there's another one or two but I can't recall their name atm).

I'm pretty sure bears are a CONSTANT menace up in Canada. This is probably 'basic' knowledge that they teach you starting in kindergarten even.
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... Some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age. " - H.P. Lovecraft
    Likes Xann, chickpea liked this post

MBTI
    :}
    Likes Chrysanthea liked this post

deplorable basketcase Array Tellenbach's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Tried the new Ariana Grande burrito at Taco Bell -- not bad at all, but then I like all their dishes.
    If bees did go extinct, we could always hire people to dress up as bees and pollinate flowers with tiny feather dusters. Sure it'd be more expensive, but there are also millions of idle teens.

Suave y Fuerte Array BadOctopus's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    WOOP WOOP WOOP
    Likes Lark, Xann, SpankyMcFly liked this post

across the universe Array Olm the Water King's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    459 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII

Someone I know who has a huge collection of snakes (one of the biggest in Europe) got bitten by one. Luckily, there was someone with him at the time so he got help. They had to bring the antidote from Austria cause he didn't have the right one at home. Last I heard, he was in a coma..Not sure how he is now.

This is the snake that bit him: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crotalus_basiliscus

Suave y Fuerte Array BadOctopus's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

I don't understand only going to the beach when it's sunny. I'll go regardless of the weather. I actually love the beach when it's cold and foggy.
    WOOP WOOP WOOP

MBTI

I've decided that I will be a 9 no longer. That identity has been ripped from me, and I will now whither into whatever corporal enitiy decides to feed my flight of fancy. The frostier and frostier I become will prevent future thawing.

Seriously though. No longer a 9. Don't you dare tell me otherwise.

For now I am going to be a... 7. Or a 3. 7w3 mockery of typology.

waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by BadOctopus View Post
    I don't understand only going to the beach when it's sunny. I'll go regardless of the weather. I actually love the beach when it's cold and foggy.
    It seems like that would be quite mysterious and evocative. Are the beaches rocky? I was in San Francisco once,, and there was this hill. It was a residential street with houses and cars parked and everything, and I knew it was towards the ocean, but I couldn't see what lay beyond. All I saw was grey. The experience was like being on the edge of the world. It was as though you were about to fall off into the unknown depths.
    Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!

Senior Member Array Chrysanthea's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frosty6226 View Post
    I've decided that I will be a 9 no longer. That identity has been ripped from me, and I will now whither into whatever corporal enitiy decides to feed my flight of fancy. The frostier and frostier I become will prevent future thawing.

Seriously though. No longer a 9. Don't you dare tell me otherwise.

For now I am going to be a... 7. Or a 3. 7w3 mockery of typology.
    Is it because you're a 9 that you're a 7 and a 3 at the same time?

MBTI

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysanthea View Post
    Is it because you're a 9 that you're a 7 and a 3 at the same time?

Stop pointing out logical inconsistancies in my actions, you are acttacking my sense of personal wellbeing. I am a 7w3. And a 4w1 and a 8w5, and there is nothing that you can do about it. Just let me be who I am. A highly individualized, personally defined, intertype mingled scatter. A 9 who just is not a 9.

You have shattered my inner core and spread it throughout the abyss. The birds loathe you, the octopuses will crush you, in order to protect the impedictability that the winter frost provides.

Fair warning.