User Tag List

Page 5318 of 6772 FirstFirst ... 431848185218526853085316531753185319532053285368541858186318 ... LastLast
Results 53,171 to 53,180 of 67712

Thread: Random Thought Thread

  1. #53171
    Fabula rasa Array Kas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    1,624

    Default

    I'll be out of the forum for a week or so
    “The world is full of obvious things which nobody by any chance ever observes." A.C. Doyle



  2. #53172
    Senior Member Array Lark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    18,627

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tellenbach View Post
    I have no idea how accurate the Globe or any other tabloid paper is but this headline caught my eye at the check-out:

    M*A*S*H star Alan Alda, 79

    SAD LAST DAYS!

    Hawkeye tells all BEFORE HE DIES

    I hope it's not true; he's one of the few celebs I actually like even though I've never watched an episode of MASH.
    You should watch it, one of the best shows to predate the take over of the media by conservatives and LGBT radicals.
    Likes Tellenbach liked this post

  3. #53173
    FRACTALICIOUS Array phobik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,216
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

    Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

  4. #53174
    Senior Member Array Ene's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Posts
    3,545

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    You should watch it, one of the best shows to predate the take over of the media by conservatives and LGBT radicals.
    I just finished the final 2 hour episode of MASH last night. Love that show!
    A student said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?" The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war." - unknown/Chinese

    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...=61024&page=14
    Likes Lark liked this post

  5. #53175
    Suave y Fuerte Array BadOctopus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Posts
    3,275

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tellenbach View Post
    I have no idea how accurate the Globe or any other tabloid paper is but this headline caught my eye at the check-out:

    M*A*S*H star Alan Alda, 79

    SAD LAST DAYS!

    Hawkeye tells all BEFORE HE DIES

    I hope it's not true; he's one of the few celebs I actually like even though I've never watched an episode of MASH.
    M*A*S*H is one of my favorite shows. It never gets old.

    If your source is The Globe, I would find a different source. Tabloid magazines are a joke.

    Also, Alan Alda must be pretty spry for his age, because he's still acting in movies.
    WOOP WOOP WOOP
    Likes Tellenbach liked this post

  6. #53176
    ¿trap queen? Array chickpea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    4,760

    Default

    some guy got pepper sprayed by security at my job and I got residual pepper sprayed when I went to clock out

  7. #53177
    Post Human Post Array Qlip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    8,665

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chickpea View Post
    some guy got pepper sprayed by security at my job and I got residual pepper sprayed when I went to clock out
    Back in H.S. jerks would spray pepper spray in the hallway in-between classes, you'd wonder why everybody was coughing ahead of you, and then you'd find out exactly why.

  8. #53178
    waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Posts
    7,662

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chickpea View Post
    some guy got pepper sprayed by security at my job and I got residual pepper sprayed when I went to clock out
    Looked at on the level of the individual humans involved in the incident, what do you think motivated that behavior?
    Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!

  9. #53179
    hyggelig Array EJCC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx
    Posts
    16,963

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    Back in H.S. jerks would spray pepper spray in the hallway in-between classes, you'd wonder why everybody was coughing ahead of you, and then you'd find out exactly why.
    and it's nice enough to
    make a man
    weep, but I don't
    weep, do
    you?

    ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw or gryffindor (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!
    Likes Qlip liked this post

  10. #53180
    ¿trap queen? Array chickpea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    4,760

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan View Post
    Looked at on the level of the individual humans involved in the incident, what do you think motivated that behavior?
    our store security guards did th pepper spraying. like 4 cop cars and a paramedic showed up and I saw the guy getting his eyes flushed out. I guess he was stealing and got aggressive with the guard? but it still seemed really unnecessary.

Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread
    By Giggly in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 622
    Last Post: 10-28-2016, 07:32 PM
  2. [NT] Random thought thread (NT version)
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 10-22-2016, 04:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO