User Tag List

Page 5293 of 6769 FirstFirst ... 429347935193524352835291529252935294529553035343539357936293 ... LastLast
Results 52,921 to 52,930 of 67690

Thread: Random Thought Thread

MBTI
    :}

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    i'm convinced the further north you go the warmer 50 degrees feels in florida its like heavy coats and shit in alaska its t-shirt and shorts and yes i came from a warmer region to here and alaska at 50 is too hot for a coat or even a hoody well depending how direct the sun is sometimes if it's indirect and windy a hoody is nice but generally nope too hot for even that. BOOM! oh and this place has a vcr and a shit ton of movies some i'm watching the man who knew too much.
    Oh up here 60 is warm. 55-60=shorts weather generally. If not shorts, generally at least no jackets...I can walk down the street in 33 degree weather in shorts and flip flops and not even notice the cold, not feel it all really until it is really cold-below 0 generally. But yeah, I can't handle much above 75 or 80. That is heat stroke weather to me.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

The weather forecast says it's gonna be 104 degrees tomorrow. I'm not leaving the house unless I have to - and definitely not with the kid.

My personal record is taking 109 or 110 degrees relatively well back when I lived in Spain. But that was years ago, I'm getting old (and Spanish houses have better insulation).
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Xann View Post
    Government Trolls Are Using ‘Psychology-Based Influence Techniques’ On YouTube, Facebook And Twitter

It looks like the paid shills got to TypeC before I did, and its quite clear that I'm in for a hell of a fight to save this sinking ship.
    I dont believe that small forums of this kind are valuable enough to be targetted by trolls and I'd wager than a bunch of government employees on their lunch hour is not as sinister as this article aims to make it appear.

It looks like the paid shills got to TypeC before I did, and its quite clear that I'm in for a hell of a fight to save this sinking ship.
    Say what?

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    I dont believe that small forums of this kind are valuable enough to be targetted by trolls and I'd wager than a bunch of government employees on their lunch hour is not as sinister as this article aims to make it appear.
    This forum may become an outpost for The Resistance™ if I keep posting here the way I'm doing though, and garner far more attention. Apparently site views from outside hits have gone up ~300% since 2 days ago.

waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

This forum may become an outpost for The Resistance™ if I keep posting here the way I'm doing though, and garner far more attention. Apparently site views from outside hits have gone up ~300% since 2 days ago.

Check out Adam Scott on the Defiant with Worf!
    Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!
    Likes Xann liked this post

Suave y Fuerte Array BadOctopus's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

If I said that all beagles are dumb, all poodles are neurotic, and all chihuahuas are irritable grouches, would that make me a dog racist?
    WOOP WOOP WOOP
    Likes Luke O liked this post

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by BadOctopus View Post
    If I said that all beagles are dumb, all poodles are neurotic, and all chihuahuas are irritable grouches, would that make me a dog racist?
    Yes and people like you belong on a rehabilitation course. Here's your poop scoop

waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by BadOctopus View Post
    Yes. You don't know that. You don't have access to that data. You do not know what holds true for the entire group. You only know a sample.
    Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!

Suave y Fuerte Array BadOctopus's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan View Post
    Yes. You don't know that. You don't have access to that data. You do not know what holds true for the entire group. You only know a sample.
    Well then, good thing I don't believe that.

Actually, my mom's neighbors have the sweetest chihuahua in the world. I kind of want to steal him.
    WOOP WOOP WOOP
    Likes Osprey liked this post