User Tag List

  1. #52921
    F0RUM PRINCESS Frosty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    4w8 sx
    Posts
    5,546

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    i'm convinced the further north you go the warmer 50 degrees feels in florida its like heavy coats and shit in alaska its t-shirt and shorts and yes i came from a warmer region to here and alaska at 50 is too hot for a coat or even a hoody well depending how direct the sun is sometimes if it's indirect and windy a hoody is nice but generally nope too hot for even that. BOOM! oh and this place has a vcr and a shit ton of movies some i'm watching the man who knew too much.
    Oh up here 60 is warm. 55-60=shorts weather generally. If not shorts, generally at least no jackets...I can walk down the street in 33 degree weather in shorts and flip flops and not even notice the cold, not feel it all really until it is really cold-below 0 generally. But yeah, I can't handle much above 75 or 80. That is heat stroke weather to me.

  2. #52922
    Superwoman Red Herring's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Posts
    5,614

    Default

    The weather forecast says it's gonna be 104 degrees tomorrow. I'm not leaving the house unless I have to - and definitely not with the kid.

    My personal record is taking 109 or 110 degrees relatively well back when I lived in Spain. But that was years ago, I'm getting old (and Spanish houses have better insulation).
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

  3. #52923

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xann View Post
    Government Trolls Are Using ‘Psychology-Based Influence Techniques’ On YouTube, Facebook And Twitter

    It looks like the paid shills got to TypeC before I did, and its quite clear that I'm in for a hell of a fight to save this sinking ship.
    I dont believe that small forums of this kind are valuable enough to be targetted by trolls and I'd wager than a bunch of government employees on their lunch hour is not as sinister as this article aims to make it appear.

  4. #52924
    Senior Member Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    12,346

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xann View Post
    It looks like the paid shills got to TypeC before I did, and its quite clear that I'm in for a hell of a fight to save this sinking ship.
    Say what?

  5. #52925
    subterfugee Xann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Posts
    1,735

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    I dont believe that small forums of this kind are valuable enough to be targetted by trolls and I'd wager than a bunch of government employees on their lunch hour is not as sinister as this article aims to make it appear.
    This forum may become an outpost for The Resistance™ if I keep posting here the way I'm doing though, and garner far more attention. Apparently site views from outside hits have gone up ~300% since 2 days ago.

  6. #52926
    Theta Male Julius_Van_Der_Beak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None
    Posts
    8,931

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xann View Post
    This forum may become an outpost for The Resistance™ if I keep posting here the way I'm doing though, and garner far more attention. Apparently site views from outside hits have gone up ~300% since 2 days ago.


    Check out Adam Scott on the Defiant with Worf!
    This is not going to go the way you think....
    Visit my Johari: http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78
    Likes Xann liked this post

  7. #52927
    Suave y Fuerte BadOctopus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Posts
    3,273

    Default

    If I said that all beagles are dumb, all poodles are neurotic, and all chihuahuas are irritable grouches, would that make me a dog racist?
    Likes Luke O liked this post

  8. #52928
    Super Ape Luke O's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    954
    Posts
    1,742

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BadOctopus View Post
    If I said that all beagles are dumb, all poodles are neurotic, and all chihuahuas are irritable grouches, would that make me a dog racist?
    Yes and people like you belong on a rehabilitation course. Here's your poop scoop

  9. #52929
    Theta Male Julius_Van_Der_Beak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None
    Posts
    8,931

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BadOctopus View Post
    If I said that all beagles are dumb, all poodles are neurotic, and all chihuahuas are irritable grouches, would that make me a dog racist?
    Yes. You don't know that. You don't have access to that data. You do not know what holds true for the entire group. You only know a sample.
    This is not going to go the way you think....
    Visit my Johari: http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

  10. #52930
    Suave y Fuerte BadOctopus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Posts
    3,273

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan View Post
    Yes. You don't know that. You don't have access to that data. You do not know what holds true for the entire group. You only know a sample.
    Well then, good thing I don't believe that.

    Actually, my mom's neighbors have the sweetest chihuahua in the world. I kind of want to steal him.
    Likes Julius_Van_Der_Beak liked this post

Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread
    By Giggly in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 838
    Last Post: Yesterday, 08:05 PM
  2. [NT] Random thought thread (NT version)
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 10-22-2016, 04:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO