User Tag List

Page 5292 of 6766 FirstFirst ... 429247925192524252825290529152925293529453025342539257926292 ... LastLast
Results 52,911 to 52,920 of 67660

Thread: Random Thought Thread

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

It's 86 degrees inside our bedroom (ventilator is on!!!) where I'm "chilling" with the baby. Poor @Mad Hatter is out and about working and will soon have to cross town with public transportation to get back home. The wee one and I are comfortable by comparison. Frigging heatwave!

The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

Senior Member Array Chrysanthea's Avatar

I am still to confused as to why there was a thunderstorm with a long session of rain over here... In SoCal of all places. The weather here is truly changing. Everyone else is suffering from heat but here... Where it should be sunny and blazing hot in the summer, we get a... A that! *Points put the window* O. o

If only it was /always/ 64℉ here....
    Likes GarrotTheThief liked this post

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysanthea View Post
    I am still to confused as to why there was a thunderstorm with a long session of rain over here... In SoCal of all places. The weather here is truly changing. Everyone else is suffering from heat but here... Where it should be sunny and blazing hot in the summer, we get a... A that! *Points put the window* O. o
    Wait...a Californian complaining about RAIN? Even the German media reported about the draught over there! Celebrate!
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

Senior Member Array Chrysanthea's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Red Herring View Post
    Wait...a Californian complaining about RAIN? Even the German media reported about the draught over there! Celebrate!
    No no no I love the rain! It's just an unusual experience. I am actually going to take a walk soon so I can feel the not-so-california weather.
    http://www.weather.com/forecast/regi...erra-snow-2015
    Likes Lark liked this post

The Green Jolly Robin H. Array GarrotTheThief's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

In the Midwest we are having a 60-70 degree summer when we usually have 80-100
    "i shut the door and in the morning
    it was open
    -the end"

Olemn slammed his hammer and from the sparks on the metal of his anvil came the spheres of the heavens.

Sayrah blew life into the spheres and they moved. From her wheel she weaved the names of people in to mystery.

Suave y Fuerte Array BadOctopus's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by GarrotTheThief View Post
    Can I trade with you? It's going to be 96 today.
    WOOP WOOP WOOP
    Likes GarrotTheThief liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by GarrotTheThief View Post
    Global warming at work man. Better reduce your carbon footprint before its too late...

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

i'm convinced the further north you go the warmer 50 degrees feels in florida its like heavy coats and shit in alaska its t-shirt and shorts and yes i came from a warmer region to here and alaska at 50 is too hot for a coat or even a hoody well depending how direct the sun is sometimes if it's indirect and windy a hoody is nice but generally nope too hot for even that. BOOM! oh and this place has a vcr and a shit ton of movies some i'm watching the man who knew too much.
    by @magpie

MBTI
    INTJ

Government Trolls Are Using ‘Psychology-Based Influence Techniques’ On YouTube, Facebook And Twitter

It looks like the paid shills got to TypeC before I did, and its quite clear that I'm in for a hell of a fight to save this sinking ship.

MBTI
    :}

I think it is 72 today... A bit of a heat wave. Hopefully I don't get as sunburnt as I did yesterday.

But yeah I heard it has been awful in the rest of the country... God's warning to move before the edges of the country go under?