User Tag List

Page 5288 of 6781 FirstFirst ... 428847885188523852785286528752885289529052985338538857886288 ... LastLast
Results 52,871 to 52,880 of 67808

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Suave y Fuerte Array BadOctopus's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    Technology is supposed to be so great Zuckerburg is talking about telepathically linked facebook and yet my laptop does not know, despite the fact I have never ever not hit the automatic reset when it does so, that when I swipe the touch pad I never want to resize the screen.
    I regularly tell my web browser that I don't want to manage my add-ons, and not to ask me again, and yet it still asks me again. And again, and again.
    WOOP WOOP WOOP

.~ *aĉa virino* ~. Array Totenkindly's Avatar
    MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ni

Quote Originally Posted by BadOctopus View Post
    I regularly tell my web browser that I don't want to manage my add-ons, and not to ask me again, and yet it still asks me again. And again, and again.
    It's like an insecure virtual SO.

"Do I look fat in this plug-in?"
    Or "Is my plug-in bigger than the other plug-in's you've seen?"
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft
    Likes BadOctopus, SpankyMcFly liked this post

waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by BadOctopus View Post
    What I can't stand is when you click "don't ask me this again", and yet, the program still keeps on asking you. Why did the software designers include that option if the program never responds?
    Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Me at work today, fighting stress and pumping myself up to get as much done as possible before the long weekend:

and it's nice enough to
    make a man
    weep, but I don't
    weep, do
    you?

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw or gryffindor (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    eSTP

So, my son has flipped over onto his back during tummy time twice now. First was during a fit at 1.5 weeks and second is today at 3 weeks. He gets up on forearms and reaches his leg up behind him and he flips. He has had this leg thing down since he was a week just like being able to get up on forearms. He just can't always put both together. This little guy could lift his head from day one and support his body weight with his legs also at day one. Strong little booger. Gymnastics and then martial arts here we come...lol
    Take what I say with a grain of salt, because that's all it is compared to the ocean of complexity when it comes to actions and real life.
    Likes EJCC, Red Herring, Kas, uumlau liked this post

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Poki View Post
    So, my son has flipped over onto his back during tummy time twice now. First was during a fit at 1.5 weeks and second is today at 3 weeks. He gets up on forearms and reaches his leg up behind him and he flips. He has had this leg thing down since he was a week just like being able to get up on forearms. He just can't always put both together. This little guy could lift his head from day one and support his body weight with his legs also at day one. Strong little booger. Gymnastics and then martial arts here we come...lol

Could he give my 5 month old daughter some lessons?

She has been working on this flipping from back to tummy and back again thing for a little over a month now and still only occasionally gets it right. She is not accostumed to lying on her tummy as we always keep her on her back (what doctors recommend for safety reasons) and often cries as soon as she has managed to turn on her stomach because a) she doesn't aways manage to turn back into the familiar position and b) it's kind of scary (i.e. unfamiliar).
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

(in)formation Array Wind Up Rex's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    872 sx/sp

Is this the real life?

Senior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Up Rex View Post
    Is this the real life?
    Is this just fantasy?

waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by 93JC View Post
    Is this just fantasy?
    Caught in a landslide, No escape from reality.
    Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!

Senior Member Array

Open your eyes, look up to the skies and seeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...