User Tag List

  1. #52851

    Default

    I seriously doubt the Sx-first typing of anyone who has not been perceived as a crazy bitch (or crazy jackass) from time to time.
    Find my Enneagram writing here. Also, I'd love for you to take my six question Enneagram surveyEnneagram survey!✨
    Likes chickpea liked this post

  2. #52852
    Senior Member Frosty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    MBTI
    NP
    Enneagram
    964 sp/sx
    Posts
    6,847

    Default

    I honestly think that some of Mole's writings are really insightful. Not all, and it seems as if oftentimes they might come off in a way that obscures the point, but actually there is some good raw material there. So partial kudos to Mole.
    Likes Xann, Opal liked this post

  3. #52853
    El Papagayo Osprey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None
    Posts
    8,449

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    clearly we are the solution to their problems, we must bake them brownies and say your life sucks but here's chocolate and then they look at us say oh at least i'm not them and they feel happy plus they have brownies.
    Well, I totally wanna be their Savior, even they I know they wouldn't do jackshit to help me out of a jam. And yeah, once things started looking up for them, they'd probably forget all about how I defended them when nobody else would, and maybe even say the whole thing was my fault to begin with. Oh, and I'm a jerk if I get upset about any of it.
    Forget the dead you've left; they will not follow you.
    The vagabond who is rapping at your door, is standing in the clothes you once wore


    Visit my Johari: http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78
    Likes prplchknz liked this post

  4. #52854
    deplorable basketcase Tellenbach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Posts
    3,696

    Default

    Warning: gratuitous nitpicking below
    Vi Cit Tecum.

  5. #52855
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,142

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan View Post
    Well, I totally wanna be their Savior, even they I know they wouldn't do jackshit to help me out of a jam. And yeah, once things started looking up for them, they'd probably forget all about how I defended them when nobody else would, and maybe even say the whole thing was my fault to begin with. Oh, and I'm a jerk if I get upset about any of it.
    i can't help you with that. maybe just don't. i even had to tell my friend yesterday who was complaining that i can't deal with this. she was complaining about having to go to work 2 hours early and i had just screwed up my application for an apartment and was freaking out about that. it got worked out, but apparently i filled part of it out wrong or forgot a whole section, i dunno. i'm sorry i don't know my point the point is i've realized i can't talk about my problems but everyone else can tell me theirs.

    oh and the 3 posts with this post in this thread i read and then immediatly had a sneezing fit, and i don't know if i'm allergic to bs or they were the truth and i'm allergic to that because it's uncomfortable? the point is the amount a snot i expelled during that time i could have replaced my entire brain with. so be wary, little man (I actually don't know if you're little you could be like 6'7 or something or you could be 5'4)

    i also feel like 54 and 67 were important years but i don't know for what, i'll google them.

    here's 54 Historical Events for Year 1954 | HistoryOrb.com

    lot of elvis eisenhower and vietnam well the beginnings of elvis and vietname

    and 67 Today in History for Year 1967 | HistoryOrb.com

    no fucking clue.
    *yodelling* AAAaaaaAAaaiiiiiiayyyyyyyy


    by @agentwashington

  6. #52856
    El Papagayo Osprey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None
    Posts
    8,449

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    i can't help you with that. maybe just don't. i even had to tell my friend yesterday who was complaining that i can't deal with this. she was complaining about having to go to work 2 hours early and i had just screwed up my application for an apartment and was freaking out about that. it got worked out, but apparently i filled part of it out wrong or forgot a whole section, i dunno. i'm sorry i don't know my point the point is i've realized i can't talk about my problems but everyone else can tell me theirs.

    oh and the 3 posts with this post in this thread i read and then immediatly had a sneezing fit, and i don't know if i'm allergic to bs or they were the truth and i'm allergic to that because it's uncomfortable? the point is the amount a snot i expelled during that time i could have replaced my entire brain with. so be wary, little man (I actually don't know if you're little you could be like 6'7 or something or you could be 5'4)

    i also feel like 54 and 67 were important years but i don't know for what, i'll google them.

    here's 54 Historical Events for Year 1954 | HistoryOrb.com

    lot of elvis eisenhower and vietnam well the beginnings of elvis and vietname

    and 67 Today in History for Year 1967 | HistoryOrb.com

    no fucking clue.
    Shut up and stop introducing historical ambiguity. I can't deal with that, not that I really care about paying attention to history, because it's boring . I like my historical narratives neat and simple without any complexity; I can't handle grey areas or my brain will explode. I prefer to just divide everything into categories of oppressed and oppressors because that's easier for my brain to handle.

    And don't you ever, ever suggest that sometimes in life things are more complicated than oppressed and oppressors. That's incredibly offensive to me.
    Forget the dead you've left; they will not follow you.
    The vagabond who is rapping at your door, is standing in the clothes you once wore


    Visit my Johari: http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78
    Likes Opal liked this post

  7. #52857
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,142

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan View Post
    Shut up and stop introducing historical ambiguity. I can't deal with that, not that I really care about paying attention to history. I like my historical narratives neat and simple without any complexity; I can't handle grey areas or my brain will explode. I prefer to just divide everything into categories of oppressed and oppressors because that's easier for my brain to handle.

    And don't you ever, ever suggest that sometimes in life things are more complicated than oppressed and oppressors. That's incredibly offensive to me.
    get over it.

    sorry
    *yodelling* AAAaaaaAAaaiiiiiiayyyyyyyy


    by @agentwashington

  8. #52858
    El Papagayo Osprey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None
    Posts
    8,449

    Default

    Uh, oh, am I getting sucked into this shit again? I really need to get my cerebral side back online. This inferior Fe is killing me.
    Forget the dead you've left; they will not follow you.
    The vagabond who is rapping at your door, is standing in the clothes you once wore


    Visit my Johari: http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

  9. #52859
    is indra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    MBTI
    jedi
    Enneagram
    8
    Posts
    1,332

    Default

    Tread lightly, @Sultan of Beans, the waters you're wading are the very ones we lost Raptor to.
    tiny purple fishes run laughing through your fingers
    and you want to take her with you, to the hard land of the winter

  10. #52860
    Rainy Day Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII Ne
    Posts
    1,608

    Default





    Straya.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

  • :hi:
  • :bye:
  • :)
  • :hug:
  • :happy2:
  • :smile:
  • :wubbie:
  • :D
  • :wink:
  • ;)
  • :newwink:
  • :(
  • :cry:
  • :mad:
  • :dry:
  • :doh:
  • :shock:
  • :huh:
  • :shrug:
  • :blush:

Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread
    By Giggly in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 790
    Last Post: 07-11-2017, 08:22 PM
  2. [NT] Random thought thread (NT version)
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 10-22-2016, 04:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO