User Tag List

Page 5286 of 6765 FirstFirst ... 428647865186523652765284528552865287528852965336538657866286 ... LastLast
Results 52,851 to 52,860 of 67645

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Enneagram
    4w5 sx/so

I seriously doubt the Sx-first typing of anyone who has not been perceived as a crazy bitch (or crazy jackass) from time to time.
    Find my Enneagram writing here, and ethical boutique here.✨
    Likes chickpea liked this post

MBTI
    :}

I honestly think that some of Mole's writings are really insightful. Not all, and it seems as if oftentimes they might come off in a way that obscures the point, but actually there is some good raw material there. So partial kudos to Mole.
    Likes Xann, Opal liked this post

waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    clearly we are the solution to their problems, we must bake them brownies and say your life sucks but here's chocolate and then they look at us say oh at least i'm not them and they feel happy plus they have brownies.
    Well, I totally wanna be their Savior, even they I know they wouldn't do jackshit to help me out of a jam. And yeah, once things started looking up for them, they'd probably forget all about how I defended them when nobody else would, and maybe even say the whole thing was my fault to begin with. Oh, and I'm a jerk if I get upset about any of it.
    Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!
    Likes prplchknz liked this post

deplorable basketcase Array Tellenbach's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Warning: gratuitous nitpicking below
    If bees did go extinct, we could always hire people to dress up as bees and pollinate flowers with tiny feather dusters. Sure it'd be more expensive, but there are also millions of idle teens.

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan View Post
    Well, I totally wanna be their Savior, even they I know they wouldn't do jackshit to help me out of a jam. And yeah, once things started looking up for them, they'd probably forget all about how I defended them when nobody else would, and maybe even say the whole thing was my fault to begin with. Oh, and I'm a jerk if I get upset about any of it.
    i can't help you with that. maybe just don't. i even had to tell my friend yesterday who was complaining that i can't deal with this. she was complaining about having to go to work 2 hours early and i had just screwed up my application for an apartment and was freaking out about that. it got worked out, but apparently i filled part of it out wrong or forgot a whole section, i dunno. i'm sorry i don't know my point the point is i've realized i can't talk about my problems but everyone else can tell me theirs.

oh and the 3 posts with this post in this thread i read and then immediatly had a sneezing fit, and i don't know if i'm allergic to bs or they were the truth and i'm allergic to that because it's uncomfortable? the point is the amount a snot i expelled during that time i could have replaced my entire brain with. so be wary, little man (I actually don't know if you're little you could be like 6'7 or something or you could be 5'4)

i also feel like 54 and 67 were important years but i don't know for what, i'll google them.

here's 54 Historical Events for Year 1954 | HistoryOrb.com

lot of elvis eisenhower and vietnam well the beginnings of elvis and vietname

and 67 Today in History for Year 1967 | HistoryOrb.com

no fucking clue.
    by @magpie

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    i can't help you with that. maybe just don't. i even had to tell my friend yesterday who was complaining that i can't deal with this. she was complaining about having to go to work 2 hours early and i had just screwed up my application for an apartment and was freaking out about that. it got worked out, but apparently i filled part of it out wrong or forgot a whole section, i dunno. i'm sorry i don't know my point the point is i've realized i can't talk about my problems but everyone else can tell me theirs.

oh and the 3 posts with this post in this thread i read and then immediatly had a sneezing fit, and i don't know if i'm allergic to bs or they were the truth and i'm allergic to that because it's uncomfortable? the point is the amount a snot i expelled during that time i could have replaced my entire brain with. so be wary, little man (I actually don't know if you're little you could be like 6'7 or something or you could be 5'4)

i also feel like 54 and 67 were important years but i don't know for what, i'll google them.

here's 54 Historical Events for Year 1954 | HistoryOrb.com

lot of elvis eisenhower and vietnam well the beginnings of elvis and vietname

and 67 Today in History for Year 1967 | HistoryOrb.com

no fucking clue.
    Shut up and stop introducing historical ambiguity. I can't deal with that, not that I really care about paying attention to history, because it's boring . I like my historical narratives neat and simple without any complexity; I can't handle grey areas or my brain will explode. I prefer to just divide everything into categories of oppressed and oppressors because that's easier for my brain to handle.

And don't you ever, ever suggest that sometimes in life things are more complicated than oppressed and oppressors. That's incredibly offensive to me.
    Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!
    Likes Opal liked this post

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan View Post
    Shut up and stop introducing historical ambiguity. I can't deal with that, not that I really care about paying attention to history. I like my historical narratives neat and simple without any complexity; I can't handle grey areas or my brain will explode. I prefer to just divide everything into categories of oppressed and oppressors because that's easier for my brain to handle.

And don't you ever, ever suggest that sometimes in life things are more complicated than oppressed and oppressors. That's incredibly offensive to me.
    get over it.

sorry
    by @magpie

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Uh, oh, am I getting sucked into this shit again? I really need to get my cerebral side back online. This inferior Fe is killing me.

MBTI
    jedi
    Enneagram

Tread lightly, @Sultan of Beans, the waters you're wading are the very ones we lost Raptor to.
    the bees made honey in the lion's skull

Retired Member Array
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII Fi

Straya.