User Tag List

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Wixiw View Post

no, don't unfriend me, it's misunderstanding! I said pistachios deserve hate and ridicule not people who eat pistachios.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so
    Likes Raffaella liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    2w5 sx

I'm bored. Time to lurk. Forewarning.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Frosty6226 View Post
    I'm bored. Time to lurk. Forewarning.
    Don't you mean "sneaking", Smeagol?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    2w5 sx

Quote Originally Posted by BadOctopus View Post
    Don't you mean "sneaking", Smeagol?

Mmm... I was going to say doing a hidden search to uncover peoples deepest darkest secrets muhahaha and then use them to track them down and spam their homes with bad internet memes. Make them just vaguely relatable to the 'secrets' that I find out so they are left wondering... What is her intention? All the while I'm just sitting there twiddling my thumbs maniacally-because I know that whatever they guess will be wrong. It just will, no questions asked.

But that would be a lie, because pretty much what I'll be doing until ya know some sort of inspirational hit on the head decides to knock some some sort of power post drive into me... Or even just a tap, not picky...... Is visit he graveyard and guffaw like a demented duck clapping my hands together like one of those russian chimey monkey things at some of the more off the wall ridiculous posts-just never grows old, always some new insane treasure waiting to be discovered. So if anyone needs me I'll be in the 'I'm batshit crazy thread'(I really want to know what that was, honestly... So curious, or one of the other gems. So yeah, honestys the best policy! Even crazzzzzzzzzzzy honesty.

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Quote Originally Posted by Frosty6226 View Post

But that would be a lie, because pretty much what I'll be doing until ya know some sort of inspirational hit on the head decides to knock some some sort of power post drive into me... Or even just a tap, not picky...... Is visit he graveyard and guffaw like a demented duck clapping my hands together like one of those russian chimey monkey things at some of the more off the wall ridiculous posts-just never grows old, always some new insane treasure waiting to be discovered. So if anyone needs me I'll be in the 'I'm batshit crazy thread'(I really want to know what that was, honestly... So curious, or one of the other gems. So yeah, honestys the best policy! Even crazzzzzzzzzzzy honesty.
    I'm a big fan of crazy honesty. Lying is too much work, and you have to keep on lying to prop up the lies for it to believable. What in life could be so important that it's worth dealing with that? I'll never understand people who do things like that just to get it. They usually always seem miserable on the inside, too.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Last night I dreamed that I had a Cockney accent. Too much exposure to British television, I daresay.

...Guv'nor.

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by BadOctopus View Post
    Last night I dreamed that I had a Cockney accent. Too much exposure to British television, I daresay.

...Guv'nor.
    I dreamt that people we're on a reality show getting their buttholes waxed and they had to get enemas before and you saw the poop going through a clear rubber tube enjoy your food
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so
    Likes N/A liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    2w5 sx

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    I dreamt that people we're on a reality show getting their buttholes waxed and they had to get enemas before and you saw the poop going through a clear rubber tube enjoy your food
    This is the best thing ever.

Oh wait sick

And recovered.

And the best thing ever once more!
    Likes prplchknz liked this post

This woman better stop screaming on my TV. But then she is dealing with a psycho on the phone . . .