User Tag List

Page 5276 of 6772 FirstFirst ... 427647765176522652665274527552765277527852865326537657766276 ... LastLast
Results 52,751 to 52,760 of 67715

Thread: Random Thought Thread

  1. #52751
    hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    27,682

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wixiw View Post


    no, don't unfriend me, it's misunderstanding! I said pistachios deserve hate and ridicule not people who eat pistachios.
    by @magpie
    Likes Raffaella liked this post

  2. #52752
    Trick or treat Array Eskimo2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    MBTI
    :}
    Posts
    5,565

    Default

    I'm bored. Time to lurk. Forewarning.

  3. #52753
    Suave y Fuerte Array BadOctopus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Posts
    3,275

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frosty6226 View Post
    I'm bored. Time to lurk. Forewarning.
    Don't you mean "sneaking", Smeagol?
    WOOP WOOP WOOP

  4. #52754
    Trick or treat Array Eskimo2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    MBTI
    :}
    Posts
    5,565

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BadOctopus View Post
    Don't you mean "sneaking", Smeagol?


    Mmm... I was going to say doing a hidden search to uncover peoples deepest darkest secrets muhahaha and then use them to track them down and spam their homes with bad internet memes. Make them just vaguely relatable to the 'secrets' that I find out so they are left wondering... What is her intention? All the while I'm just sitting there twiddling my thumbs maniacally-because I know that whatever they guess will be wrong. It just will, no questions asked.

    But that would be a lie, because pretty much what I'll be doing until ya know some sort of inspirational hit on the head decides to knock some some sort of power post drive into me... Or even just a tap, not picky...... Is visit he graveyard and guffaw like a demented duck clapping my hands together like one of those russian chimey monkey things at some of the more off the wall ridiculous posts-just never grows old, always some new insane treasure waiting to be discovered. So if anyone needs me I'll be in the 'I'm batshit crazy thread'(I really want to know what that was, honestly... So curious, or one of the other gems. So yeah, honestys the best policy! Even crazzzzzzzzzzzy honesty.

  5. #52755
    waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Posts
    7,663

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frosty6226 View Post

    But that would be a lie, because pretty much what I'll be doing until ya know some sort of inspirational hit on the head decides to knock some some sort of power post drive into me... Or even just a tap, not picky...... Is visit he graveyard and guffaw like a demented duck clapping my hands together like one of those russian chimey monkey things at some of the more off the wall ridiculous posts-just never grows old, always some new insane treasure waiting to be discovered. So if anyone needs me I'll be in the 'I'm batshit crazy thread'(I really want to know what that was, honestly... So curious, or one of the other gems. So yeah, honestys the best policy! Even crazzzzzzzzzzzy honesty.
    I'm a big fan of crazy honesty. Lying is too much work, and you have to keep on lying to prop up the lies for it to believable. What in life could be so important that it's worth dealing with that? I'll never understand people who do things like that just to get it. They usually always seem miserable on the inside, too.
    Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!

  6. #52757
    Suave y Fuerte Array BadOctopus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Posts
    3,275

    Default

    Last night I dreamed that I had a Cockney accent. Too much exposure to British television, I daresay.

    ...Guv'nor.
    WOOP WOOP WOOP

  7. #52758
    hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    27,682

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BadOctopus View Post
    Last night I dreamed that I had a Cockney accent. Too much exposure to British television, I daresay.

    ...Guv'nor.
    I dreamt that people we're on a reality show getting their buttholes waxed and they had to get enemas before and you saw the poop going through a clear rubber tube enjoy your food
    by @magpie
    Likes N/A liked this post

  8. #52759
    Trick or treat Array Eskimo2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    MBTI
    :}
    Posts
    5,565

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    I dreamt that people we're on a reality show getting their buttholes waxed and they had to get enemas before and you saw the poop going through a clear rubber tube enjoy your food
    This is the best thing ever.

    Oh wait sick

    And recovered.

    And the best thing ever once more!
    Likes prplchknz liked this post

  9. #52760
    Senior Member Array Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    10,659

    Default

    This woman better stop screaming on my TV. But then she is dealing with a psycho on the phone . . .

Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread
    By Giggly in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 622
    Last Post: 10-28-2016, 07:32 PM
  2. [NT] Random thought thread (NT version)
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 10-22-2016, 04:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO