User Tag List

Page 5274 of 6774 FirstFirst ... 427447745174522452645272527352745275527652845324537457746274 ... LastLast
Results 52,731 to 52,740 of 67733

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Quote Originally Posted by BadOctopus View Post
    It's been so long since I lived with cats. I forgot that they're always BARFING.

And that they sit and watch you while you clean it up.
    That's why I like dogs
    “The world is full of obvious things which nobody by any chance ever observes." A.C. Doyle

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

It's been so long since I lived with cats. I forgot that they're always BARFING.

And that they sit and watch you while you clean it up.

that's because you're their mancub. when will you learn?
    by @magpie

MBTI
    :}

I feel like I am still vaguely angry... Needs to be killed with happiness. More emojis, maybe thats the answer.

Suave y Fuerte Array BadOctopus's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Frosty6226 View Post
    I feel like I am still vaguely angry... Needs to be killed with happiness. More emojis, maybe thats the answer.
    I think you just need to see a bunch of cute animals hugging.

WOOP WOOP WOOP
    Likes N/A, Osprey liked this post

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I really need to remind myself of this more often.

I am angry, and it's okay. To find the serenity that which I seek, I must first acknowledge it. It will always come back, so the best thing to do is to be at terms with it.

waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

What about a dance-off?

Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!

MBTI
    :}

I think you just need to see a bunch of cute animals hugging.

Auraurgh!!! I don't want any cute lovable animals! I am an angry curmudgeon! Frosty angry... You won't like her when she's angry! Wallow, wallow, wallow.

But the longer I look at them the more my stone cold heart starts to melt. Ahh, its happening. Oh, they've wormed their way in... Whatcha to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Woaden View Post
    I really need to remind myself of this more often.

I am angry, and it's okay. To find the serenity that which I seek, I must first acknowledge it. It will always come back, so the best thing to do is to be at terms with it.
    Oh I acknowledged it alright. Everywhere. Thank god my friends are supportive and understand my need to bitch and vent... For hours-colorfully, on the very rare occasions where I get absolutely livid beyond belief. And I vented the PC version on the forum, just to clear up the remaining pissed offness after my absolute immediate nonsensical threatening over the top tantrum of pure unadulterated rage. Not even being dramatic, some of the stuff I was saying to my friends would make a death row inmate blush. But yeah, maybe I should try to ride this one out. Anger just gets in the way so much, and it feels so wrong. Such a waste of time. Best probably to acknowledge it though, let it seep out bit by bit.

waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Auraurgh!!! I don't want any cute lovable animals! I am an angry curmudgeon! Frosty angry... You won't like her when she's angry! Wallow, wallow, wallow.

But the longer I look at them the more my stone cold heart starts to melt. Ahh, its happening. Oh, they've wormed their way in... Whatcha to do.
    It's insidious.
    Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!

Suave y Fuerte Array BadOctopus's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

If that doesn't work, you can try yelling "SERENITY NOW!!" over and over.
    WOOP WOOP WOOP

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

i just want to be wolf herder in a cave but i don't like camping, which is a problem with that scenerio. why can't i just not be here? i mean here here not the forum here but here in society here?
    by @magpie