User Tag List

Page 5272 of 6772 FirstFirst ... 427247725172522252625270527152725273527452825322537257726272 ... LastLast
Results 52,711 to 52,720 of 67713

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Quote Originally Posted by BadOctopus View Post
    That sounds ideal. I adore the rain. The other day there was a very light rain, and I stood outside in it and rubbed it into my skin.
    Warm rain, especially from a thunderstorm...
    Likes Kas liked this post

Senior Member Array Chrysanthea's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Opal View Post
    Warm rain, especially from a thunderstorm...
    Ahhh I feel you. I loved those few days I spent in Tucson, Arizona during the "Monsoon" season in the summer... when all the thunder and downpour along with it came, it just felt so amazing! Plus it's a great transition from the boring ass, constantly hot and sunny weather down here in SoCal.
    Likes Opal liked this post

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sp

It's going to be 100 degrees this weekend. Yay.
    It was 107 here today.

Quote Originally Posted by Giggly View Post
    Thank you. You're so sweet. You have my heart.
    You're welcome.

Here's Greg LeMond talking to Phil Donahue about getting shot accidentally and his war with Lance Armstrong: https://www.nantucketproject.com/a-c...th-greg-lemond
    1w2-6w5-3w2 so/sp

"I took one those personality tests. It came back negative." - Dan Mintz

No moss growing on me Array Giggly's Avatar
    MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by SD45T-2 View Post
    You're welcome.

Here's Greg LeMond talking to Phil Donahue about getting shot accidentally and his war with Lance Armstrong: https://www.nantucketproject.com/a-c...th-greg-lemond
    What an interesting and awe-inspiring person! He's amazing. Thank you for sharing!

(for some reason, the sound cut off half way through)

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Giggly View Post
    What an interesting and awe-inspiring person! He's amazing. Thank you for sharing!
    Yeah, he's the only American to legitimately win the Tour de France, and did it 3 times, 2 of which were after getting shot. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greg_LeMond

My best friend is an avid cyclist. His collection includes a 20+ year old Calfee Tetra like the one LeMond rode in the 1991 Tour: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...e_D%27Huez.jpg He was excited when he heard that Greg was going to do more bikes after the fallout with Trek, and about a year ago he got the LeMond Washoe.
    1w2-6w5-3w2 so/sp

"I took one those personality tests. It came back negative." - Dan Mintz
    Likes Giggly liked this post

waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Yup, Ygritte's gone. I knew this day would come.

Maybe this is good, and means I can focus on other areas of my life.
    Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!

MBTI
    :}

That sounds ideal. I adore the rain. The other day there was a very light rain, and I stood outside in it and rubbed it into my skin.
    The rain doesn't particularly bug me as long as I don't get drenched by it. Rain or extremely hot weather both sound less than amazing. Kind of happy actually right now. It is raining so hard I don't have to do yard work! It just needs to keep on going all day and I can put it off till tuesday.

Come on rain dance...

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysanthea View Post
    Ahhh I feel you. I loved those few days I spent in Tucson, Arizona during the "Monsoon" season in the summer... when all the thunder and downpour along with it came, it just felt so amazing! Plus it's a great transition from the boring ass, constantly hot and sunny weather down here in SoCal.
    Yeah California seems nice, but I don't think I could get used to the constant heat. I mean if the average temperature was 10 degrees warmer here that would be great... -20 degree windchill and still have class and still have to be productive. Sadists. But yeah, I kind of enjoy the variety, leaves tyrning reds and oranges, the first flowers blooming, that sort of stuff. I would probably completely melt in a too hot area.

Some post about reading Nietzsche, Fromm, Schopenhauer etc. as if they just had sex with a movie star. Really - who gives a shit? Just read it. Forget the tap dance for attention.

waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Some post about reading Nietzsche, Fromm, Schopenhauer etc. as if they just had sex with a movie star. Really - who gives a shit? Just read it. Forget the tap dance for attention.
    Are you sure you're an NT?
    Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!

Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan View Post
    Are you sure you're an NT?
    NTs are knowledge-centered, not attention whore-centered. "It's all about me, not the knowledge." There's a difference. Are you sure you're an NT?