User Tag List

Page 5270 of 6766 FirstFirst ... 427047705170522052605268526952705271527252805320537057706270 ... LastLast
Results 52,691 to 52,700 of 67654

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Senior Member Array Chrysanthea's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sultan of Beans View Post
    I've changed my forum skin to Green and my posts per page setting from 10 to 20. Just thought I'd let you know that.

Carry on.
    :O woooahhhh. I thought a green forum skin would look terrible but this... this is actually quite nicely done. I might keep it like this for awhile.
    Likes Olm the Water King liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Sultan of Beans View Post
    I've changed my forum skin to Green and my posts per page setting from 10 to 20. Just thought I'd let you know that.

Carry on.

Having a green background on the forum is like having a bedroom with a green color wall. I feel like I am walking on the sky, and when I try to stand on the clouds and look downward from the sky, I start feeling groggy.
    I love your new avatar and your signature though, your signature looked very creative. Btw is that mushroom in your signature able to talk? I have a feeling it's not an ordinary mushroom.

waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!

MBTI
    :}

About to message someone on facebook who pisses me fuck off, probably won't go well and I am probably setting myself up to be defensively attacked Ad-Hominem style- but it just has to be done. The stuff she says... I can't even. And people like it!
    Last edited by Eskimo2; 06-26-2015 at 06:44 PM. Reason: And yep... Ended up being blocked/de-friended. What a shocker.

waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

I like people, but I don't trust them on the whole. They might say they're for you and totally behind you one moment, and then if you say something that's too new or unusual for them, they'll turn against you. I'll echo the words of another member here, and say that I tend to get misunderstood either way. I've had enough of that. Why do other people get to have friends, but I don't? I have to go save the damn world, apparently. It's a load of crap. If you guys want me to do something or say something or speak out for something, at least have the decency to be straightforward and ask me in a more direct fashion. Put something on the line, rather than just expecting that to be my job. All this coy stuff just irritates me.

I don't feel like listening to another "it's not what you say, it's how you say it" speech from someone. I'm sick of hearing that. Convince me that you're capable of a little courage by sticking your neck out, too, rather than expecting me to take all the risk and damage.

Believe it or not, I actually do have emotions.
    Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!
    Likes prplchknz, Chrysanthea, Destiny liked this post

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sp

Two important people have birthdays today: @Giggly and Greg LeMond.
    1w2-6w5-3w2 so/sp

"I took one those personality tests. It came back negative." - Dan Mintz
    Likes Giggly liked this post

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Se

TGIF. OMFG TGIF.
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/so

Mr. Cricket!

Sorry I killed you. I didn't expect you to leap into the door jamb when I shut the door. Now you're all squished. This is terrible. I don't know how to face myself anymore, which is fine since I never had to face myself because I am me, and it would be superweird if I had to face myself, reflections and photographs aside.

Mr. Cricket.

You were beautiful.*
    You were gentle.
    But let's face it (hah), you were kinda dumb.

Anyway, you'll be missed.

This should be a lesson for us all—especially those of us who are crickets.

* Actually, who knows. I'm not a suitable judge on the comeliness of insects.
    Likes BadOctopus, Destiny liked this post

Suave y Fuerte Array BadOctopus's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Hard View Post
    TGIF. OMFG TGIF.
    It's going to be 100 degrees this weekend. Yay.
    WOOP WOOP WOOP

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan View Post
    I like people, but I don't trust them on the whole. They might say they're for you and totally behind you one moment, and then if you say something that's too new or unusual for them, they'll turn against you. I'll echo the words of another member here, and say that I tend to get misunderstood either way. I've had enough of that. Why do other people get to have friends, but I don't? I have to go save the damn world, apparently. It's a load of crap. If you guys want me to do something or say something or speak out for something, at least have the decency to be straightforward and ask me in a more direct fashion. Put something on the line, rather than just expecting that to be my job. All this coy stuff just irritates me.

I don't feel like listening to another "it's not what you say, it's how you say it" speech from someone. I'm sick of hearing that. Convince me that you're capable of a little courage by sticking your neck out, too, rather than expecting me to tale all the risk and damage.

Believe it or not, I actually do have emotions.
    for your emotions
    by @magpie
    Likes Osprey liked this post