User Tag List

Page 5265 of 7075 FirstFirst ... 426547655165521552555263526452655266526752755315536557656265 ... LastLast
Results 52,641 to 52,650 of 70743

Thread: Random Thought Thread

  1. #52641
    Doodletown Piper Array Osprey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Posts
    8,208

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frosty6226 View Post
    Don't watch this show it offends my delicate sensibilities. Family guy is so much better.
    Family Guy was good in the first few seasons when Stewie was an evil genius. Then they just decided to make him gay, which was boring. I don't know why the hell they did that; it wasn't funny.
    Forget the dead you've left; they will not follow you.
    The vagabond who is rapping at your door, is standing in the clothes you once wore.

  2. #52642
    Senior Member Array Eskimo2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    MBTI
    :}
    Posts
    5,876

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan View Post
    Family Guy was good in the first few seasons when Stewie was an evil genius. Then they just decided to make him gay, which was boring. I don't know why the hell they did that; it wasn't funny.
    Yeah, especially with the last few seasons the show has gone down-hill. Some of the story lines make almost no sense at all and really just seem as if they are trying too hard to be original that they forget about the humor. Stewie has pretty much gotten less and less evil as the show has gone on, and they really overplay the gay thing with him. Actually though, I think that the cutaway gags, my favorite part, have gotten better recently. They were in a bit of a slump before, but now yeah... while not all of them are good-they do seem to be focusing on them more and more. The simpsons to me has just had its day, it almost seems as if it is trying to recreate itself from other shows, and sort of barely skirting by with it.

  3. #52643
    Doodletown Piper Array Osprey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Posts
    8,208

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frosty6226 View Post
    Yeah, especially with the last few seasons the show has gone down-hill. Some of the story lines make almost no sense at all and really just seem as if they are trying too hard to be original that they forget about the humor. Stewie has pretty much gotten less and less evil as the show has gone on, and they really overplay the gay thing with him. Actually though, I think that the cutaway gags, my favorite part, have gotten better recently. They were in a bit of a slump before, but now yeah... while not all of them are good-they do seem to be focusing on them more and more. The simpsons to me has just had its day, it almost seems as if it is trying to recreate itself from other shows, and sort of barely skirting by with it.
    I just liked evil genius Stewie, and once they decided to drop that aspect of his character, I lost interest.
    Forget the dead you've left; they will not follow you.
    The vagabond who is rapping at your door, is standing in the clothes you once wore.

  4. #52644
    Wake, See, Sing, Dance Array Cellmold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,498

    Default

    I'm tired of making mistakes.

    Deciding is getting so hard, except in one area.

  5. #52645
    I am Array Fay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne
    Posts
    2,559

    Default

    My ego semi-intellectual obsessions are simply fun
    INFP
    4w3-6w7-9w8 so/sx
    EII-Ne

  6. #52646
    Doodletown Piper Array Osprey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Posts
    8,208

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Inis Mona View Post
    My ego semi-intellectual obsessions are simply fun
    No, you should experience shame for them. A pox be upon you!
    Forget the dead you've left; they will not follow you.
    The vagabond who is rapping at your door, is standing in the clothes you once wore.

  7. #52647
    I am Array Fay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne
    Posts
    2,559

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan View Post
    No, you should experience shame for them. A pox be upon you!
    Oh shame... That's all I am about
    INFP
    4w3-6w7-9w8 so/sx
    EII-Ne

  8. #52648
    Senior Member Array Lark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    19,068

    Default

    I got two whole days free, I'm like a kid before the summer holidays, going to use this time so well and feel so over joyed right now.

    I love my free time. My work is good but my free time is my free time.

  9. #52649
    Senior Member Array Eskimo2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    MBTI
    :}
    Posts
    5,876

    Default

    Ew. I have to go out and garden like some sort of manservant. I hate manual labor...

  10. #52650
    Doodletown Piper Array Osprey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Posts
    8,208

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frosty6226 View Post
    Ew. I have to go out and garden like some sort of manservant. I hate manual labor...
    Try gardening in a desert.
    Forget the dead you've left; they will not follow you.
    The vagabond who is rapping at your door, is standing in the clothes you once wore.

Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread
    By Giggly in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 697
    Last Post: 02-20-2017, 08:40 AM
  2. [NT] Random thought thread (NT version)
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 10-22-2016, 04:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •